Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Wife advice needed!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I am at the stage where I really need to tell my wife about the fantasys that occupy my mind for te majority of the day! I wanted to know if there are any wife's who have had their husbands tell them that it really turns them on to think about their wife being taken by another man? I understand it will at first seem like I don't care for her, but it's the opposite. I just need to see her do it. Any help or advice please! Cheers. X A

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make sure you don't say what you wrote above. I just need to see her do it. That sounds very much all about you and not thinking of what she wants. She may feel forced. Why not just sit down and talk about fantasy's first? It's a good starting point.

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

It depends on your relationship with her, but personally I'd favour the approach of fantasising with her during sex.

If you don't already do this, I'd start with something tame and just keep building in it, until at some point your whispering in her ear that "... We suddenly notice we're being watched..."

I'm not saying this as a way to trick your wife, more that, it gives you a basis to discuss it. If she reacts well to the fantasy, there's nothing wrong the next day saying, "imagining all that got me really turned on last night"... Go from there.

A lot of people make and female have been conditioned through their life that bringing someone else into the bedroom is a bad thing.

If she likes the idea of the fantasy, your biggest problem will probably be convincing her you'll be ok with it and nothing will change. She'll have loads of doubts.

Talk talk talk! Then talk some more, but ultimately respect her wishes and desires.

Her desire not to do it, is just as valid as yours to want to.

Oh, and it's unlikely to happen overnight. :/)

Good luck.

D

over a year ago

Good advice above so far. You do need a softly softly approach to start.

As an experienced (but not hardened) 'bull' I have come across a number of couples with this same fantasy.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you wish to discuss further.

Chris

over a year ago

"Hi, I am at the stage where I really need to tell my wife about the fantasys that occupy my mind for te majority of the day! I wanted to know if there are any wife's who have had their husbands tell them that it really turns them on to think about their wife being taken by another man? I understand it will at first seem like I don't care for her, but it's the opposite. I just need to see her do it. Any help or advice please! Cheers. X A "

You way wish or desire to see your wife with another man but it hardly constitutes a need!

Curious to know, does your wife know that you have a single man's profile on a sex site? If not, perhaps you "need" to tell her that too whilst you are informing her of your fantasies?

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Take it very slowly ,do not rush or pressure her to do anything ,like above start talking about fantasies while your having intimate moments ,don't only talk about yours but ask a out hers too,bring topic up every now and again ,and if she decides she wants to give it a go ,ease into it with social meet posssibly soft play,and take it from there good luck. Feel free to pm for any more tips

over a year ago

playing with fire i think..as u on here and met women already..which im guessing behind your wifes back??

So maybe concentrate on sex life with the wife and try things in bedroom as a couple before even suggest anything with regards to other peoples involvement!!

But if on here as a single guy im guessing this sorta thing isnt for your wife.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice all.

over a year ago

Byeee!

over a year ago

"Byeee!"

Ooooops! Conscience or did we scare him off?!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks for the advice all. "

Guess you told her then

over a year ago

I was gonna give some great advice then but as he has gone ill mot bother lol

over a year ago

Pmsl another rabbit in the headlights soon as there worked out that there cheating they do a runner off site hehe polite notice be up front with ur wife's girlfriends husbands boyfriends ect that way everyone plays in safe hands play safe n stay safe

over a year ago

"Thanks for the advice all.

Guess you told her then "

nah, she walked in on him while online typing away on here

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks for the advice all.

Guess you told her then

nah, she walked in on him while online typing away on here "

With one hand whilst reading the answers....

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread