Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

opening message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so what sort of opening message does it for you.saying hi how are you is showing you care but then every one starts like that.hi my name is !!!!! sounds like a kid at school.

want a fcuk sounds like you don't give a monkeys.

so what should you open yr first few lines with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's too individual to be answered.

Many want some real conversation before even considering exchanging pics, others want a 'fuck and go'

Were I too send an opening message I would use something from their profile (not the first line) or something from forum comments and begin a conversation.

I would never expect sex, however, good conversation and anything extra is a bonus. The same as I am in clubs.

over a year ago

"so what sort of opening message does it for you.saying hi how are you is showing you care but then every one starts like that.hi my name is !!!!! sounds like a kid at school.

so what should you open yr first few lines with"

"Hi, how are you" isn't showing you care at all. Its showing that you have no imagination and that you probably just carpet-bomb every woman on site with the same hasty shit without even reading their profiles. In the hope that just one of them will do something involving your penis.

What I personally put in a first message is tailored to whoever receives it and I like to think shows some thought and imagination. Think about what honestly attracted you to them in the first place (having a pussy doesn't cut it I'm afraid) and work with that. Then try and be imaginative, seductive and hopefully leave them wanting to know more...

By *ooneyCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"so what sort of opening message does it for you.saying hi how are you is showing you care but then every one starts like that.hi my name is !!!!! sounds like a kid at school.

''Come on up and get your knickers off'' always works ok for us lol

over a year ago

You need to give the recipient reason to reply. It's unlikely that any of those examples do.

over a year ago

It's very individual so hard to give generic advice. For example, we prefer a concise polite message addressed to both of us telling us a bit about the sender whereas a friend of ours prefers a message with a face pic, a hard cock pic and a phone number. Send messages that you would reply to.

over a year ago

It really depends but I would avoid huge paragraphs of text and one liners equally.

I find it is best to test the water with a few lines so you're not annoyed if there is no response.

Also if they ask you to type a certain word in the subject line make sure you do it.

By *orty cottoMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Talking about messages sent this to a hot girl with ink....complimenting her tattoo's Hey baby love you're ink....so hot!!....deleted and a block WTF....????

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Talking about messages sent this to a hot girl with ink....complimenting her tattoo's Hey baby love you're ink....so hot!!....deleted and a block WTF....????"

Just a suggestion....if you had said ' was looking at your photos and your tattoos are stunning, especially the one blah blah blah' you may have got a different response....I would have reacted differently to that sort of message than being called baby love...

over a year ago

"Hi, how are you" isn't showing you care at all. Its showing that you have no imagination and that you probably just carpet-bomb every woman on site with the same hasty shit without even reading their profiles. In the hope that just one of them will do something involving your penis.

What I personally put in a first message is tailored to whoever receives it and I like to think shows some thought and imagination. Think about what honestly attracted you to them in the first place (having a pussy doesn't cut it I'm afraid) and work with that. Then try and be imaginative, seductive and hopefully leave them wanting to know more..."

By *orty cottoMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Talking about messages sent this to a hot girl with ink....complimenting her tattoo's Hey baby love you're ink....so hot!!....deleted and a block WTF....????

Just a suggestion....if you had said ' was looking at your photos and your tattoos are stunning, especially the one blah blah blah' you may have got a different response....I would have reacted differently to that sort of message than being called baby love..."

you do have a point hun thanks x

over a year ago

"Talking about messages sent this to a hot girl with ink....complimenting her tattoo's Hey baby love you're ink....so hot!!....deleted and a block WTF....????

Just a suggestion....if you had said ' was looking at your photos and your tattoos are stunning, especially the one blah blah blah' you may have got a different response....I would have reacted differently to that sort of message than being called baby love..."

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I read the profile before the message. If there's no information, only cock pics and outside what I've clearly stated I'm looking for, could be a sonnet to rival Shakespeare, wouldn't know as I delete it!

over a year ago

"Talking about messages sent this to a hot girl with ink....complimenting her tattoo's Hey baby love you're ink....so hot!!....deleted and a block WTF....????"

Hmmm wonder why she didn't fall over herself in the rush to meet you after that delightful message!!!

over a year ago

Our personal favourite (NOT) is "hows use?"

Where do we start explaining the failings...

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

Starting messages with "hi how are you" as already said does nothing to seperate you from the crowd.

Saying you're bored or any negative emotion will have me saying, will usually end with a block.

Having a pic, a good profile and "something" in your message that interests us is going to put above 99% of the messages we receive.

D

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Our personal favourite (NOT) is "hows use?"

Where do we start explaining the failings..."

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

I usually open with 'Would you consider meeting me'? Then go on and say a few things about yourself.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

over a year ago

I would have deleted that too. Although maybe not if you'd have put your instead of you're

over a year ago

"That's too individual to be answered.

Many want some real conversation before even considering exchanging pics, others want a 'fuck and go'

Were I too send an opening message I would use something from their profile (not the first line) or something from forum comments and begin a conversation.

I would never expect sex, however, good conversation and anything extra is a bonus. The same as I am in clubs."

Im the same. Also, if there is a request for a face pic and/or password, some do, then you should send it - it shows youve read the profile. Also, sometimes a bit of a cheeky comment doesnt go amiss either.

over a year ago

What I personally put in a first message is tailored to whoever receives it and I like to think shows some thought and imagination. Think about what honestly attracted you to them in the first place (having a pussy doesn't cut it I'm afraid) and work with that. Then try and be imaginative, seductive and hopefully leave them wanting to know more...

"

Oh I do so like that fluttering eyelash smiley...

I think in your case Madam I would make suitable references to those rich forbidden looking lips of yours, perhaps making clear my intent to press mine against them and not only feel for myself if they were as smooth and silky as they looked, but also if that delicious looking tongue was as alive with devilment and mischief as I suspected?...Then I may also politely inquire if after I had tasted your rich mouth and found it to my liking, whether I may also run my own mouth over other such appealing areas of yourself that I may also pronounce them as good?...

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We like something that shows people have actually read our profile.

We seem to be getting an influx of 'Fancy a chat?' mails lately. Really makes us want to reply, not!

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

My personal pet hate at the moment is "how you finding this site?". My answer of "well I unlock my phone and press the app button" is apparently not the expected one. I mean please if I didn't find it a good site would I have a profile that states I've been on here over a year. Oops, rant over honestly.

By *orty cottoMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I would have deleted that too. Although maybe not if you'd have put your instead of you're "

I would have been happy for your delete thanks for the grammer lesson

By *inglecuckoldMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I try and make first message short but to a point , just to get a view of my profile , see if it interests them

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

What I personally put in a first message is tailored to whoever receives it and I like to think shows some thought and imagination. Think about what honestly attracted you to them in the first place (having a pussy doesn't cut it I'm afraid) and work with that. Then try and be imaginative, seductive and hopefully leave them wanting to know more..."

Having received one of your many messages, I concur

'Having a good weekend?' pisses me off hugely, especially as I'm working two thirteen hour shifts and 'how are you' messages just make me want to be vile and abusive for the sheer hell of it.

As for statements like 'nice profile babe' I occasionally reply with a 'thanks' and soon regret it.

Just write a thoughtful message, even a short one to catch my attention so you'll have a slightly better chance rather than the same stuff over and over that just gets deleted without me even looking at your attached face pics.

Post new Message to Thread