Profile help please!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/05/13 20:12:56]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Never tried this before so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon!!

Any suggestions gratefully received as I think it's overdue a few changes!

Thanks in advance!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile sucks its no imagination or flare and pics are crap

Would I shag you ? Nooooooooooo

over a year ago

Omg..your a smoker! Ewww. Photos are rubbish..verifications are probably all lies..other than that I'd give you 1 for effort

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Never tried this before so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon!!

Any suggestions gratefully received as I think it's overdue a few changes!

Thanks in advance! "

if I didn't know you I would have to smack you around with a big wet fish......... lol

its the one "trend" at the moment thats doing me nut (trademark danny dyer!)....

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Start again, mate. On a different site.

Actually, no...leave it as it is, someone will read yours and go running to me instead.

Obi, as your name is part of a Jedi, why not make reference to some Starwars characters in your profile? It will attract the right sorts....

over a year ago

Far too many pics, there is far too much information about you (it's not all me, me, me you know ) and we don't all want to know what you're looking for or have your success on this site shoved in our faces.....jeez, some of these single guys really need to learn how to write a profile!!

would I meet you???......oh damn.....

over a year ago

"Start again, mate. On a different site."

What he said!

over a year ago

So - so far - lose the crap pics, give up smoking, move to another site (have thought about POF as everyone says its full of clunge!), chuck in some random Star Wars quotes (thinking 'light sabres' here) - and generally rewrite the whole bloody thing?

Jeez - you're a fussy bunch here!

Might just pop 73 multi angled cock shots up, lidt myself as straight and change it to 'will fill in later' and see what happens!

over a year ago

Like the black and white photos.

Giggled at the high 5 photo.

Did not read the profile text.

My bad.

By *rnmrsinkedCouple
over a year ago

wednesbury

I feel my own profiles a bit pants but hey my point is across and i know what i want i guess .... feedback welcome

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I alway advise the triple H formula

1) honesty

2) humour

and

3) hung

Errrr honesty !!! sorry mister,, you can iron !!

f@@k not that honest,,!!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I refuse to look. This thread is not even a subtle 'look at me'. You've jumped in with both feet without even considering the outcome.

Once you have used the forums for a few weeks you will learn what you can and cannot post. In the meantime hide your profile, you needy slut

over a year ago

"I refuse to look. This thread is not even a subtle 'look at me'. You've jumped in with both feet without even considering the outcome.

Once you have used the forums for a few weeks you will learn what you can and cannot post. In the meantime hide your profile, you needy slut "

You wouldn't be able to read it anyway!

You've got a bag on your head!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I refuse to look. This thread is not even a subtle 'look at me'. You've jumped in with both feet without even considering the outcome.

Once you have used the forums for a few weeks you will learn what you can and cannot post. In the meantime hide your profile, you needy slut

You wouldn't be able to read it anyway!

You've got a bag on your head! "

Who said that?

over a year ago

Typical single guy approach to this sort of site!

You join up on here expecting instant shagathons!!

Get rid of your unimaginitive pics!

You have to much text and it's boring!

What's wrong with the norm?

Cock over a bog shot!

And maybe " ask if you need to know"

Profile??

over a year ago

"Typical single guy approach to this sort of site!

Cock over a bog shot!

Profile?? "

You're right. I'm totally out of inspiration for pics - and i've never considered the artistic merit of 'cock over bog' - Iimagine it's so hard to get the lighting and angle right to get the sunlight glistening off the water (or of course piss!) below!

Did I hear a rumour that girls get moist and drop their knickers instantly at the sight of dinosaurs?

over a year ago

Why do I feel a 'Cock-over-Bog Shot 2013' thread coming on...?????

over a year ago

Cock over a bog shot!

Profile??

You're right. I'm totally out of inspiration for pics - and i've never considered the artistic merit of 'cock over bog' - Iimagine it's so hard to get the lighting and angle right to get the sunlight glistening off the water (or of course piss!) below!

Did I hear a rumour that girls get moist and drop their knickers instantly at the sight of dinosaurs? "

Yes indeed dinosaurs and belly button fluff are quite the in thing.... And gets my juices flowing every time without fail!

Perhaps you take a look at the profiles of the more successful single men that are on here! Get a few tips and hints

Take

over a year ago

Cock over a bog shot!

Profile??

Did I hear a rumour that girls get moist and drop their knickers instantly at the sight of dinosaurs?

Yes indeed dinosaurs and belly button fluff are quite the in thing.... And gets my juices flowing every time without fail!

Perhaps you take a look at the profiles of the more successful single men that are on here! Get a few tips and hints

Take "

Thanks for the feedback! It's always useful to get well thought out, constructive, innovative, and clearly spelt out polite feedback, put across in an informative and eloquent manner!

Fancy a shag?

over a year ago

Cock over a bog shot!

Profile??

Take

Thanks for the feedback! It's always useful to get well thought out, constructive, innovative, and clearly spelt out polite feedback, put across in an informative and eloquent manner!

Fancy a shag? "

Yeah go on then!!

As you have pointed out my lack of grammar! I will shag you

over a year ago

Cock over a bog shot!

Profile??

Take

Fancy a shag?

Yeah go on then!!

As you have pointed out my lack of grammar! I will shag you "

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

over a year ago

Cock over a bog shot!

Profile??

Take

Fancy a shag?

Yeah go on then!!

As you have pointed out my lack of grammar! I will shag you

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! "

Come on then

Lets get it over and done with

Post new Message to Thread