Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Posting in meet events

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys,

Another of my oh-so-many questions:

is there a point for a single man in posting in the meet/events section??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry do you mean..... are any single men ever successful when they've posted a 'meets' on the forum?

Or am I being dense? It has been a long day

over a year ago

Yeah, that was more or less the idea...

Fancy a massage to relax after your long day

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I don't know how successful it is for everyone, but if someone is looking for a single male to join them at short notice they know who to ask. However if I see someone constantly posting one, I think it makes them look a little desperate.

Or for people like me, I can see if anyone on my friend list wants a meet, if I am free, I message them - simples

So yes it does work sometimes and sometimes not.

over a year ago

I am not aware that forum posts show on profiles, so I am guessing you mean if they do a meet today thing then it shows on the profile.

As for posting in the meet requests or Uk forum, I think it is a way of getting the attention of up to 900 people.... whether it works or not ??????? You would have to ask a single male that did it.

I know some couples have complained about no responses from using that thread but I haven't personally done it so cant say for sure. FTR I haven't posted a meet request on my profile either, as I actively try and reduce my inbox numbers

over a year ago

mmmh, I see... it works but only when you've got quite a big friends list already. (more or less)

Got it

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Hi guys,

Another of my oh-so-many questions:

is there a point for a single man in posting in the meet/events section?? "

Its not altogether successful for single women either hun, but I am sure its worth a try.

over a year ago

It has worked for now and then as with rest of swinging scene no guarantees of success.

over a year ago

"

Its not altogether successful for single women either hun, but I am sure its worth a try."

Really?? I thought a single woman in here couldn't spend a minute without being messaged!! So if she starts advertising for a meet...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

Its not altogether successful for single women either hun, but I am sure its worth a try.

Really?? I thought a single woman in here couldn't spend a minute without being messaged!! So if she starts advertising for a meet... "

A meet request is for a meet for a certain date. I can guarantee whenever they go up they are either misread or the guy messaging can't meet THAT night, but can meet another night.

over a year ago

Are you saying there are some timewasters on here?? really???

over a year ago

Ive put up a meet request. And yes I know im not male lol. Just a social meet because I know I am going to be free in advance, meet info says coffee and see what happens. Had one reply so far, so not only single guys get bugger all

over a year ago

I have used it a few times no joy once I posted a meet by accident and got an instant reply.

Just my luck

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We tend to use it quite a lot as our meets are last minute usually, we tend to get a lot of replies but not many that actually end up in a meet! Quite often get can not meet today but can meet next Thursday!!

We do use it to look for single guys so hopefully they will keep using it... Having said that it is one of our frustrations on here that people advertise on meet today and when you contact them they can not meet!

Post new Message to Thread