Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

can only accom

Jump to newest

By *tumpy guy OP   Man
over a year ago

dewsbury

just wonderd if I am doing something wrong as I used to be able to also travel and now that I can only accom im finding it more harder to get a meets now or maybe my profile needs changing any advice would be welcome

would you meet me ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the only thing i can see with your profile is you state you are straight but you seek cd/tvs apart from that profile looks fine.

over a year ago

Sorry no.

I've noticed you previously on the forums, repeating the same threads, which I find usually means that it is an issue.

And a mobile number? I know people say it's a swinging phone etc, however over in the lounge this came up recently and as I said there, it screams desperate, so I wouldn't even read the profile

You can search for the thread, but I am fairly sure that most people wouldn't meet with people with phone/email/kik et al.

Of course not everyone reads the forums, so this is just my point of view; others may think differently. If it's not working for you then have a revamp.

I'm always tweaking mine, depending on what I am looking for at the time

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

As previously mentioned if you are looking for fun with a CD/TV you are not straight so that is off-putting for fems/couples looking for a straight guy and also off-putting for anyone looking for a bi-guy. Which covers just about everyone really

Also the bareback pics will put a lot of people off.

I can see that 'accommodate only' may put off single ladies for safety reasons.

over a year ago

The option is to meet TV/TS not cd/tv there is a difference between Tv and TS and think they should be separate option.

A TS is transsexual meaning a women trapped in a man body, understanding this I see transsexuals as women they just need some work to feel they ate what they are meant to be.

"Noun, A person born with the physical characteristics of one sex who emotionally and psychologically feels that they belong to the opposite sex."

A CD/TV is just a dude in a dress that makes him look femme, albeit some are far more convincing than others.

" Noun, A person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex."

So if you are happy to meet a TS, to me, that still means you're still straight but with an understanding of that person that some couldn't understand.

Wanting to Meet a CD/TV I'd say bisexual

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

No shit sherlock

over a year ago

"just wonderd if I am doing something wrong as I used to be able to also travel and now that I can only accom im finding it more harder to get a meets now or maybe my profile needs changing any advice would be welcome

would you meet me ?? "

General consensus always seems to be that a man who can accommodate has more chance of success on here than one that doesn't. And personally when I've been on here as a single my success rate was much higher when i could accommodate. In all honesty I doubt it's a problem and equally your verifications suggest you've done ok in the past, maybe it's just a lean spell - we all have them from time to time.

Post new Message to Thread