FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi could anyone take a look at my profile and give me some tips or feedback thanks :D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

get some sort of decent picture on your profile. that flash is awful...

over a year ago

Didn't want to put my face clearly on profile, discretion is important to me. Any recommendations? X

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

It doesn't have to be a face pic...look at some of the other guys profiles. some of the sexiest ones are bum shots from behind or the top of jeans...

remember there are loads of single guys on here, make your avatar stand out (no cock shots) lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

in what way are you "fun" ?

Just looks like a typical single guys profile who'll meet\fuck just about anyone.

over a year ago

Thanks for advise will see what I can do when get a bit of free time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi could anyone take a look at my profile and give me some tips or feedback thanks :D"

OP - take a look at the profiles of some of the guys who regularly post in the forums and see what is different to yours. You really need to understand that your profile is your shop window - and, bearing that in mind, would yours honestly entice anyone in the door..?

And I fully support what others have said about your pics... sorry, 'pic'. You don't need to have a face pic on show - be creative.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Honestly believe with no pics you'll go a lot longer than your current 9 months before meet or verified. There are so many guys you really have to stand out be that by a funny yet sexy profile and have pics to tease and entice. Nothing wrong with the text but lacks that killer 'stand out' content really.

Post new Message to Thread