Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Male and Female

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a petition for fab to have two genders with sub-cateagories TV, TS, CD.

Please put a yes down to agree.

Gender Blender Explained.

A TS is a transsexual, there can be male to female and female to male this is a person who is born in the wrong gender most decide to have Gender reconstructive surgery but some prefer not to and keep thier genetitia, a male to female is a woman and a female to male is a male.

A TV is a man who likes to dress mostly in public but likes to look feminine. Often referred to as a T-Girl.

A cross dresser is a man who dresses at home away from eye sight and has little interest in fitting in with women.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I agree xx

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Yes!

Thank you for the explanation...I often wondered without knowing whom to ask x

By *aughtyswindon1Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Yes... It does seem to make sense!!!

Perhaps be categorized as TSM or TSF...

over a year ago

Yes.

over a year ago

"Yes!

Thank you for the explanation...I often wondered without knowing whom to ask x"

No problem I also have an organisation, my group is on fb transsexual help and education xx

over a year ago

"Yes... It does seem to make sense!!!

Perhaps be categorized as TSM or TSF...

"

What would be better is to recognise TS personn by legal documentation ie my drivers license is categorised as female xx

By *ustMyselfWoman
over a year ago

At the end of a cracked Rainbow

Yes as each is different x

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

"Yes as each is different x"

Thank you xx

over a year ago

"Yes"

Thank you xx

By *antyounow2010Man
over a year ago

Altrincham

Yes I agree.

over a year ago

Yes xx

over a year ago

yes yes yes

over a year ago

Yes

By *ustMyselfWoman
over a year ago

At the end of a cracked Rainbow

"Yes as each is different x

Thank you xx"

Your very welcome xx

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Yes

over a year ago

Yes - long overdue....

over a year ago

Yes

By *estendboy121Man
over a year ago

south lakes

Yes I agree it should be so

over a year ago

Yes, we both agree so that's two votes yea

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yes very definitely

over a year ago

Yes x

over a year ago

what about the FTV... fake TVs... surely some exist just like the fake bi-guys

over a year ago

"what about the FTV... fake TVs... surely some exist just like the fake bi-guys "

Ok lets include that too xx

over a year ago

Yes

By *aradiseClub50Woman
over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

yes defo

over a year ago

Absotively posolutely YES!

By *rchard thiefMan
over a year ago

flippin accy

Surely if a trans person chooses not to have reconstructive surgery, thus leaving the genitalia intact they cannot be be referred to as a transsexual, therefore the trans person must still be a transvestite? Sorry but a guy with a boob job a penis or a woman with pecs and a vagina aren't transsexuals

over a year ago

yes

over a year ago

"Surely if a trans person chooses not to have reconstructive surgery, thus leaving the genitalia intact they cannot be be referred to as a transsexual, therefore the trans person must still be a transvestite? Sorry but a guy with a boob job a penis or a woman with pecs and a vagina aren't transsexuals "

Legalities state that if a person has undergone the lengthy process of going for a gender recognition certificate the gender marker is changed, therefore it is incorrect that you should state that and quite frankly it seems your point of view is that of a person with a closed mind, may I remind you that this is a site for swingers and the last time I checked you must have an open mind to be a swinger, yes I still have my thing and no I do not use it in a way that involves sexual engagement, I am 9 months away from my operation and could not be more happy to see it gone, if you do not agree then why comment? I have female documentation, it's about time fab stopped educating on sexual terms and started educating closed minded people such as yourself and started reading the equality act 2010, my personal statement is "we are all human, yet too many are too judgemental to get on with others through ignorance and lack of understanding" if you would like to chat I would be more than happy to meet over coffee, I like people and it does not matter about gender, race or anything else people are people xx

over a year ago

"Surely if a trans person chooses not to have reconstructive surgery, thus leaving the genitalia intact they cannot be be referred to as a transsexual, therefore the trans person must still be a transvestite? Sorry but a guy with a boob job a penis or a woman with pecs and a vagina aren't transsexuals

Legalities state that if a person has undergone the lengthy process of going for a gender recognition certificate the gender marker is changed, therefore it is incorrect that you should state that and quite frankly it seems your point of view is that of a person with a closed mind, may I remind you that this is a site for swingers and the last time I checked you must have an open mind to be a swinger, yes I still have my thing and no I do not use it in a way that involves sexual engagement, I am 9 months away from my operation and could not be more happy to see it gone, if you do not agree then why comment? I have female documentation, it's about time fab stopped educating on sexual terms and started educating closed minded people such as yourself and started reading the equality act 2010, my personal statement is "we are all human, yet too many are too judgemental to get on with others through ignorance and lack of understanding" if you would like to chat I would be more than happy to meet over coffee, I like people and it does not matter about gender, race or anything else people are people xx"

Furthermore how can a person have such a lack of understanding and prejudice yet be gay, I actually am shocked a gay male can be so prejudice!

By *rchard thiefMan
over a year ago

flippin accy

Sorry but I didn't mean any offence to anyone, tv, ts or cd......But in your op you state that a transsexual can choose not to have reconstructive surgery, so that person hasn't undergone the lengthy process of gender reassignment so therefore the same legalities can't apply as it would to a person who has undergone the surgery, so in my closed minded opinion one is a transsexual and the other a transvestite , it was no reference to trans people still having the wrong bits but to trans people opting to keep the wrong bits of the gender there are transitioning to.

People like me are entitled to free speech, if people like you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't post on public forums. I actually think I have a lot of empathy for diverse sections of society and have been involved in various organisations throughout my life so wouldn't say had a closed mind, I think it's very open in fact.

I wish you well in your transition and bid you a happy future x

over a year ago

"Sorry but I didn't mean any offence to anyone, tv, ts or cd......But in your op you state that a transsexual can choose not to have reconstructive surgery, so that person hasn't undergone the lengthy process of gender reassignment so therefore the same legalities can't apply as it would to a person who has undergone the surgery, so in my closed minded opinion one is a transsexual and the other a transvestite , it was no reference to trans people still having the wrong bits but to trans people opting to keep the wrong bits of the gender there are transitioning to.

People like me are entitled to free speech, if people like you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't post on public forums. I actually think I have a lot of empathy for diverse sections of society and have been involved in various organisations throughout my life so wouldn't say had a closed mind, I think it's very open in fact.

I wish you well in your transition and bid you a happy future x"

If you read my comment to you I mentioned The Gender Recognition Certificate, not the Gender Reassignment process, I understand you have a distinct lack of knowledge, but through education I believe we could all understand better, there are some who medically are not able to have the operation yet have undergone the lengthy process of Gender Recognition Certification, does that mean your views are held because it would be an impossibility for them, that is not very fair of you to put somebody under a label they do not belong to, if you read my post it explains all in lamens terms, it is not a post for getting at people because they have a condition, how would you like it? I think the simple answer is you would not so I think your post is quite frankly out of order.

Still if you want to meet in the future to discuss issues regarding this topic I would have no problem in meeting over coffee xx

over a year ago

"Surely if a trans person chooses not to have reconstructive surgery, thus leaving the genitalia intact they cannot be be referred to as a transsexual, therefore the trans person must still be a transvestite? Sorry but a guy with a boob job a penis or a woman with pecs and a vagina aren't transsexuals "

Q. Do all transsexuals have sex change surgery?

A. No. Because of expense, health issues or personal choice there are some transsexuals who live permanently in the other gender role without having any surgery.

all you have to do is ask questions on google...answers can be found!

Above if from website telling you all about Transexuals and how not all have surgery. Because like anybody people feel different and circumstances, money etc like site says lol

over a year ago

"Surely if a trans person chooses not to have reconstructive surgery, thus leaving the genitalia intact they cannot be be referred to as a transsexual, therefore the trans person must still be a transvestite? Sorry but a guy with a boob job a penis or a woman with pecs and a vagina aren't transsexuals

Legalities state that if a person has undergone the lengthy process of going for a gender recognition certificate the gender marker is changed, therefore it is incorrect that you should state that and quite frankly it seems your point of view is that of a person with a closed mind, may I remind you that this is a site for swingers and the last time I checked you must have an open mind to be a swinger, yes I still have my thing and no I do not use it in a way that involves sexual engagement, I am 9 months away from my operation and could not be more happy to see it gone, if you do not agree then why comment? I have female documentation, it's about time fab stopped educating on sexual terms and started educating closed minded people such as yourself and started reading the equality act 2010, my personal statement is "we are all human, yet too many are too judgemental to get on with others through ignorance and lack of understanding" if you would like to chat I would be more than happy to meet over coffee, I like people and it does not matter about gender, race or anything else people are people xx"

just to say all the best for your surgery

over a year ago

Thank you xx

over a year ago

Legalities state that if a person has undergone the lengthy process of going for a gender recognition certificate the gender marker is changed, therefore it is incorrect that you should state that and quite frankly it seems your point of view is that of a person with a closed mind, may I remind you that this is a site for swingers and the last time I checked you must have an open mind to be a swinger, yes I still have my thing and no I do not use it in a way that involves sexual engagement, I am 9 months away from my operation and could not be more happy to see it gone, if you do not agree then why comment? I have female documentation, it's about time fab stopped educating on sexual terms and started educating closed minded people such as yourself and started reading the equality act 2010, my personal statement is "we are all human, yet too many are too judgemental to get on with others through ignorance and lack of understanding" if you would like to chat I would be more than happy to meet over coffee, I like people and it does not matter about gender, race or anything else people are people xx

just to say all the best for your surgery "

Aww thank you and you look fab chick xx

over a year ago

Q. Do all transsexuals have sex change surgery?

A. No. Because of expense, health issues or personal choice there are some transsexuals who live permanently in the other gender role without having any surgery.

all you have to do is ask questions on google...answers can be found!

Above if from website telling you all about Transexuals and how not all have surgery. Because like anybody people feel different and circumstances, money etc like site says lol"

You are 100% correct thank you x

over a year ago

just to say all the best for your surgery

Aww thank you and you look fab chick xx"

your welcome and thanks

Post new Message to Thread