Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

To post XXX pics or not to?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wonder, what are females' and couples' thoughts on single men who've posted images of themselves having sex with other females/couples?

Does it put you off the guy in particular? Do you prefer pics of the guy only? Or do you want to know what type of women the guy has met?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

bump

By *eekenderzCouple
over a year ago

London

I just want the profile to give a good reflection of the person and what he/she can offer me. Not in the slightest interested in rude pics or anything to do with what meets the person has had previously.

Hope that helps!

Mrs W

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If the picture only shows the female and the tiniest bit of yourself then its no good for me. I don't need to see what the guy has done with someone else.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We often wonder if they have the other persons permission, it always sends us running when they say "its my ex". Hope she knows the is on here

over a year ago

"I wonder, what are females' and couples' thoughts on single men who've posted images of themselves having sex with other females/couples?

Does it put you off the guy in particular? Do you prefer pics of the guy only? Or do you want to know what type of women the guy has met?"

It puts us of straight away , pictures of cocks or random women , it they are stupid enough to put pics up of themselves with a bloke and say they are straight it's a big no no

We are not here to look at vaginal or penis shots or even the two combined , we feel it is tacky and common and would result in a meet with a man who was common and tacky

Also we don't allow pics to be taken of us either like that and you will never find them anywhere on the net

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

No, I do not find it a turn on either, I expect someone who is interested in meeting me, will have a decent profile telling me something about them, with decent pictures showing me what they look like, not who they have shagged along the way!

And it's funny, those type of pics always show about 95% of the female and 5% of them ie a cock! I've know what they look like thanks

over a year ago

I'm not bothered about knowing what 'type' of women someone has met as it's none of my business. I prefer to see pics of the person in the profile. Ms

over a year ago

it doesnt usualy put me off, i think the pix you have got already are good enough.

over a year ago

Thanks to everyone who responded; it's helped me decide that any future gallery pics will also only show myself.

Post new Message to Thread