Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Thinking of leaving

Jump to newest

By *art777400 OP   Couple
4 days ago

swans/Pembrokeshire

Be on this site now, looking for female to join me and my partner,or for her to have a solo with a woman, just can't find anyone, no one would come across so lovely people than us, we even happy to treat the woman out for drinks and food all night, but just can't get anyone, so depressing. Anyone nk what we doing wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *T SwingersCouple
4 days ago

Brazil

Maybe you should try a club together rather than rely on strangers?

It's how we started.

We just use here for the forum and pics.

By *iker JackMan
4 days ago

Wolverhampton

"Be on this site now, looking for female to join me and my partner,or for her to have a solo with a woman, just can't find anyone, no one would come across so lovely people than us, we even happy to treat the woman out for drinks and food all night, but just can't get anyone, so depressing. Anyone nk what we doing wrong?"

Reading this I think could be part of it.

Not everyone wants to have everything bought for them, it can be perceived that we’ve bought you this therefore you now have to.

Most people want attraction and/or chemistry and not food and drink

Your profile says very very little and one photo doesn’t do much

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
4 days ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 01/10/24 13:28:20]

By *rsKOTCTWoman
4 days ago

Leeds

Why do you want a woman to join you when your both straight? What's in it for me? I can only see 1 of you where is the invisible man?

So many reasons why I (& others) wouldn't respond just a few laid out above.

By *izandpaulCouple
4 days ago

merseyside

I had my first bi experience in a club.

Once we put ourselves about and showed we are potty trained, drama free and friendly, the private House party invites came our way..

Lots of bi ladies at parties.

The rest, as they say, is history.

By *ucka39Man
4 days ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

I think many would struggle when you have limited information to go on, trying to grasp the attention of those who fit your criteria

As people view the profile before sending/receiving a message

By *neeyedwillieMan
4 days ago

Darlington

Go to clubs or social events.

It's a total game changer.

I'll say this in the nicest possible way I know. Too many people are reliant on apps. I can spend hours, days or even weeks trying on here and still get no where.

Or I can go to the club with or without my wife, chat, flirt, make connections and even be having fun in a few hours (it's never guaranteed).

Sometimes the old ways are the best ways and nothing beats being in a place where like minded people are.

By *e and him 2021Couple
4 days ago

stoke on trent

We’ve been on and off this site over the years we’ve been playing and never found a female on this site, we have however been to clubs and a few house parties and connections made at them have lead to meeting a regular female for lots of fun. X

By *igoldbobMan
4 days ago

Wantage

Listed as both straight but looking for bi? Very brief description with no personal details to attract people. You need to say who you really are, what you want...

By *ince1965Man
4 days ago

Ilkeston

"Be on this site now, looking for female to join me and my partner,or for her to have a solo with a woman, just can't find anyone, no one would come across so lovely people than us, we even happy to treat the woman out for drinks and food all night, but just can't get anyone, so depressing. Anyone nk what we doing wrong?"

Very little effort on your profile writing, not many pics, do you visit clubs? Your say very little about yourself

By *usbandandktCouple
3 days ago

Basingstoke

"Be on this site now, looking for female to join me and my partner,or for her to have a solo with a woman, just can't find anyone, no one would come across so lovely people than us, we even happy to treat the woman out for drinks and food all night, but just can't get anyone, so depressing. Anyone nk what we doing wrong?

Very little effort on your profile writing, not many pics, do you visit clubs? Your say very little about yourself "

Thinking exactly this too, only one picture on profile and only of the female, one sentence bio and it screams lazy, your profile is your shop window here, make it interesting, write on it and grab people’s interest, tell them what you are looking for and try to inject some personality or humor into it, have something that gives someone something to begin an opening conversation with, check out the profiles of your competition if needs be for ideas

By *andPextraCouple
3 days ago

North West

Blunt. I wouldn't give your profile a second glance. Not enough on it for me to be interested in either messaging you or responding if you sent.

As a rule of thumb I think of people don't put an effort into their own bio the chances are they won't put much effort into anything else (meeting up etc)

By *xtrafun2Couple
3 days ago

Rochdale

Your profile looks suspiciously like a man pretending to be a couple to be honest. Only one picture, not photo verified and your only verification was from two years ago.

By *xtrafun2Couple
3 days ago

Rochdale

"Blunt. I wouldn't give your profile a second glance. Not enough on it for me to be interested in either messaging you or responding if you sent.

As a rule of thumb I think of people don't put an effort into their own bio the chances are they won't put much effort into anything else (meeting up etc) "

We still haven’t updated our bio to be fair. Keep saying we’ll do it and always forget haha x

By *carlettxWoman
3 days ago

Essex

Clubs are the way forward OP

Even just the social side connects you to others and future meets

Get out there and joy yourself

By *endalshaggersCouple
3 days ago

Kendal

Hi

Without being rude, there is absolutely nothing on your profile that would draw us in or intrigued enough to send a message.

No profile picture.

You have one public photo which is of her - none of you, or none of the pair together.

Two lines of text on your profile which tells people nothing - everyone on fab is wanting "fun".

The only thing that I'd give kudus for is your're verified which is a good bonus on here.

By *issmorganWoman
3 days ago

Calderdale innit

As half a couple, I'd serve you, as there's no pics of the male, how would I know if there's any attraction?.

By *oveandfastWoman
3 days ago

Bromsgrove

I don’t even meet bicurious women, let alone ones that are listed as straight lol

By *edVelvet XWoman
3 days ago

Here and there

For me it’s a red flag when the OP has obviously now changed the woman of the couple from straight to bisexual based on some of the valid comments on this thread.

By *issmorganWoman
3 days ago

Calderdale innit

"For me it’s a red flag when the OP has obviously now changed the woman of the couple from straight to bisexual based on some of the valid comments on this thread."

I agree. I have had it the other way, before I blocked couples I had the male of a "couple" contact me..

The profile said they were looking for ladies as the wife was bicurious. I advised I'm straight, so I wouldn't be the right fit.

He then said oh she's straight really, but most people want bi women so we put that.

It was clearly a bloke, they weren't verified.

By *herrybakewellCouple
3 days ago

Staffordshire

A very basic profile, lacking effort.

Pics of only one of you.

No profile pic.

Not to sound harsh....it would be a red flag to us.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
3 days ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Few things that could be hampering your search .

No profile pic

No pic of you both together to prove you are a couple.

The age range I doubt very much that any 18 Yr old is going to want to meet people of your age.

If you are looking for the female to play solo then perhaps a single female profile would help.

From your profile & this post it seems like a very male driven profile which might be putting people off contacting you too.

By *edVelvet XWoman
3 days ago

Here and there

"

I agree. I have had it the other way, before I blocked couples I had the male of a "couple" contact me..

The profile said they were looking for ladies as the wife was bicurious. I advised I'm straight, so I wouldn't be the right fit.

He then said oh she's straight really, but most people want bi women so we put that.

It was clearly a bloke, they weren't verified. "

This. Constantly.

Same as when people change their profiles beyond recognition after asking for advice.

Be yourself otherwise at some stage you will be found out.

Post new Message to Thread