Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

profile advice

Jump to newest

By *mbersquirter OP   Couple
5 days ago

Milton keynes

We want to update our profile but don’t know what we need to change or put up I hope you guys can help us xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
5 days ago

your head

What about it do you want to update? Has your looking for or preferences changed?

5 days ago

Milton keynes

"What about it do you want to update? Has your looking for or preferences changed? "

Just want to make changes to our profile xxx

By *iker JackMan
5 days ago

Wolverhampton

To be honest it seems a bit demanding for me

Do this. Block

Don’t do this. Block

And also in the bio just comes across slightly aggressive in places

5 days ago

Milton keynes

We have just made some changes so please let us know what you think

By *rightonsteveMan
5 days ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"To be honest it seems a bit demanding for me

Do this. Block

Don’t do this. Block

And also in the bio just comes across slightly aggressive in places "

What he said

By *iker JackMan
5 days ago

Wolverhampton

You want to meet lesbians. Your husband may watch. He may join in. That wouldn’t make them a lesbian

By *entenTeaCouple
5 days ago

Buckley North Wales

Not a bad profile but I have to agree with others that it does come accross as a agressive in the opening lines. It's fine the have communicated those points. Just possibly rearrange to soften the opening.

The use of short concise paragraphs is always nice to see and makes reading a whole lot easier. You could consider headings, numbers or bullet points.

There are a lot of negatives, but if you feel the need to communicate those points that is very understandable (especially on the Fab sausagefest). The required message content note is always useful.

The pics are excellent, but as a bi guy it would be nice to see more of Neal.

Overall, there is much to like here, just maybe soften the edges a bit.

Happy swinging

Lenten

By *issmorganWoman
3 days ago

Calderdale innit

It sounds like it's all about what you want op tbh, what would any potential meets get?.

Also I'd say you could do with some pics of the man, so women can decide if there's any attraction to him too,if you're both involved.

By *ent 36 AshfordMan
3 days ago

Ashford Kent

Your profile to me is very good. I honestly don't see a issue.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
3 days ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"We want to update our profile but don’t know what we need to change or put up I hope you guys can help us xx"
As others have said your profile is very demanding.

Ie put apple or X to prove uve read the profile,this is making people jumping through hoops.

Again the bit about if you catch my attention il pick you just sounds like your calling all the shots .

Swinging is about mutual fun and this should be equal in all cases not one person deciding.

Also hubby will be at 1st meet what's that all about !? (Not everyone is into being watched)

This sounds more like a single female demanding profile where hubby is there as a 2nd thought .

Just my opinion

By *un and Games 2016Couple
3 days ago

Darlington

Having both the couple's profile, and a single female profile I assume I'd be your 'target market'.

Your profile lacks any sort of friendliness or warmth. It sounds like you want a fucktoy purely for your pleasure and have no interest of would anyone else might want from the situation.

If you want to attract nice friendly people, have a nice friendly profile

My advice would be to inject a bit of warmth and class. Clothes on photos can be as (if not more) alluring than halving it all on display.... quite literally.

Plus if you are a couple, you really should have some photos of him too.

Always remember that swinging is a two way street. People are not purely there for your use and single men have feelings too and aren't just a commodity.

By *end1Man
3 days ago

southend on sea

When I read profiles that state do this do that send face picture stand on one leg bla bla bla.and we still may just delete. I just move on got no time for people so far up their own arse's!

3 days ago

Milton keynes

We have made a lot of changes to our profile now thank you for help us out and please let us know what you think now xx

3 days ago

"We have made a lot of changes to our profile now thank you for help us out and please let us know what you think now xx"
just had another look and not seeing much change from earlier .

By *iker JackMan
3 days ago

Wolverhampton

"We have made a lot of changes to our profile now thank you for help us out and please let us know what you think now xx"

It’s worse. I thought you were a couple

Your opening line is “I’m”

You make no reference to his likes and wants other than if you meet a lesbian he may join in.

By *entenTeaCouple
3 days ago

Buckley North Wales

You have certainly softened the tone in the opening paragraphs which makes it easier to read. It feels less demanding. But I do feel like your hubby is still being sidelined. In tjst sense the profile has an asymetric feel. But ultimately it is your journey your way.

I would however suggest doing a reverse image search on your face pics. As you seem at risk of being outed as swingers to friends and family. If you are fine with that risk OK. But I feel there is degree of vulnerability here, can your pics be linked to other social media?

3 days ago

Milton keynes

"We have made a lot of changes to our profile now thank you for help us out and please let us know what you think now xx

You have certainly softened the tone in the opening paragraphs which makes it easier to read. It feels less demanding. But I do feel like your hubby is still being sidelined. In tjst sense the profile has an asymetric feel. But ultimately it is your journey your way.

I would however suggest doing a reverse image search on your face pics. As you seem at risk of being outed as swingers to friends and family. If you are fine with that risk OK. But I feel there is degree of vulnerability here, can your pics be linked to other social media?

"

We have made major change now and I hope you guys can see how soft and invite our profile is

3 days ago

"We have made a lot of changes to our profile now thank you for help us out and please let us know what you think now xx

"

I agree about the pics comment.

The op goes on about privacy being important yet they have very sexually explicit photos with full face visable for all to see.

Also the part on the profile about screenshots of their photos being taken sadly it has and does happen on here so if privacy really is that important then don't have such photos on the profile that could easily be used in a nasty way in the wrong hands .

3 days ago

Milton keynes

"

The picture can’t be and we have made everything possible to be safe and we been working hard to change our profile completely

By *entenTeaCouple
3 days ago

Buckley North Wales

The picture can’t be and we have made everything possible to be safe and we been working hard to change our profile completely "

You have clearly improved your profile. But now I think you can take a step back and let things roll. There can never be a perfect profile, just as you can't have a perfect garden. So sit back enjoy the scene and revist your profile in the new year.

All the best. Xxx

Post new Message to Thread