Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Advice for newbies !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
1 week ago

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the swinging lifestyle and exploring it solo. While I’m excited to see where this journey takes me, I’d love to hear from those who have experience navigating the lifestyle solo.

Any advice or tips on how to approach this respectfully and confidently? I want to make sure I communicate well and respect boundaries. I’d appreciate any insight on how to make the most of the experience and what to expect as a solo swinger. Also would greatly appreciate profile advice I am lost on what I should include / need to include. Would appreciate profile feedback

Thank you so much for your guidance!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
1 week ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

The cock profile pic and other pics all being your pecker would put me off your profile I'm afraid.

I'm sure there's much more to you than your penis, so take some tasteful pics and add them in.

Your age may go against you, there's not much you can do about that really.

Try and write a bit more about what you're offering meets, there's so many men on fab that you really do have to sell yourself on here.

Always read people's profiles and only message if you genuinely think they'd be looking for you and you are interested in them.

It's hard to get meets if you just rely on fab, so get along to an organised social if there is one in your area.

Join in the forums and let your personality shine through.

Good luck.

1 week ago

[Removed by poster at 09/09/24 15:42:51]

1 week ago

"Hi op

The cock profile pic and other pics all being your pecker would put me off your profile I'm afraid.

I'm sure there's much more to you than your penis, so take some tasteful pics and add them in.

Your age may go against you, there's not much you can do about that really.

Try and write a bit more about what you're offering meets, there's so many men on fab that you really do have to sell yourself on here.

Always read people's profiles and only message if you genuinely think they'd be looking for you and you are interested in them.

It's hard to get meets if you just rely on fab, so get along to an organised social if there is one in your area.

Join in the forums and let your personality shine through.

Good luck. "

Perfect, thanks for taking the time out of your day to help me out ! More pictures of myself, let people know what I have to offer, involve myself in convos in forums and let people know what I’m about. Let me work on those ! Cheers

By *allySlinkyWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

" Would appreciate profile feedback

"

I am curious what you have blanked out in the two sink pics

1 week ago

A vape 🤣 I blurred it out when I sent the snaps for some reason couldn’t even tell you why lol !

By *allySlinkyWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

"A vape 🤣 I blurred it out when I sent the snaps for some reason couldn’t even tell you why lol ! "

Thanks for replying

1 week ago

You can sleep in peace tonight now that you know 😭🤣

By *izandpaulCouple
1 week ago

merseyside

Hi OP.

Your photos smack as no effort.

1 cock is more than enough.

Always read the profile and don't just trawl around.

As one of many single guys on FAB it's probably not the best place to be for a 121 meet.

Use FAB for locating socials etc and get to as many as possible, put yourself about, go to clubs etc.

Most of all, be yourself.

At a social if you meet a couple don't just concentrate on the lady, a couple is just that.

Don't be a limpet, move on, say nice to chat, see you later etc.

Keep away from drama, it's not worth the grief and don't let couples or single women make you feel uncomfortable, if they are dismissive, move on, don't give them your time, it's too precious.

Just have a great time with lots of fun and laughter.

Just take your time and enjoy the journey

1 week ago

It sounds like I’m in for a photo shoot ! Thanks for the feedback and ofcourse have to include all parties of the couple in the fun as manners. I’ll take your tips on board

Post new Message to Thread