Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Sucking Cock

Jump to newest

By *icemember7 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Worcester

Do you find men better at sucking your cock? I think its to do with them knowing what feels nice when their cock is sucked. Do you agree?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arry monk40Man
2 weeks ago

Telford

TVs are best

By *nebworthMan
2 weeks ago

Knebworth

I love meeting newbies wanting to try things for the first time, or expend on limited experience, but it can be uncomfortable being sucked by a bloke who does not know what he is doing.

By *ryton 123TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Chatham

I find there's nothing in it,

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple
2 weeks ago

birmingham

"Do you find men better at sucking your cock? I think it’s to do with them knowing what feels nice when their cock is sucked. Do you agree?"

So on that basis guys wouldn’t be getting a look in when it comes to a woman being licked, lol

By *umagain58Man
2 weeks ago

London

it depends on the person sucking rather than gender. Also has to be chemistry . For me it’s when two suck in mmf I usually enjoy most

By *r C2000Man
2 weeks ago

batley

X wife wouldn’t do it, had a few guys blow me off, most of them have been great

By *r PantyMan
2 weeks ago

Morpeth

"Do you find men better at sucking your cock? I think its to do with them knowing what feels nice when their cock is sucked. Do you agree?"

Yes - without a doubt

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Bristol.

I agree with whoever said it has nothing to do with gender..

Had lovely bjs from women and awful bjs from men and vice versa..

I have a sensitive cock so hate the rougher bj,occasionally I get the perfect suck and it can be from m or f.

I think it's nonsense to say men know their bodies so they would be better...it seems lots of women don't like doing it and many str8 men feel the same!!

By *akHeartWoodMan
2 weeks ago

Crawley

"I agree with whoever said it has nothing to do with gender..

I have a sensitive cock so hate the rougher bj,occasionally I get the perfect suck and it can be from m or f.

I think it's nonsense to say men know their bodies so they would be better...it seems lots of women don't like doing it and many str8 men feel the same!!"

By *umagain58Man
2 weeks ago

London

"I agree with whoever said it has nothing to do with gender..

I think it's nonsense to say men know their bodies so they would be better...it seems lots of women don't like doing it and many str8 men feel the same!!"

Was me on gender lol

By *oiluvfunMan
1 week ago

Penrith

"Do you find men better at sucking your cock? I think its to do with them knowing what feels nice when their cock is sucked. Do you agree?"

I definitely get more bj offers from men; 12 years in Fab, and only one offer from an actual woman (but I’m sure she only offered because she’s over 200 miles away )……

By *aia-NyxWoman
1 week ago

North East

I think it just depends on how much the giving party actually enjoys it. You cannot have a good head no matter how much theory/anatomy(/or the person youre giving to) you know if you don't actually enjoy it. The same goes for men. When someones doing it just for the sake of doing it and usually its not that enjoyable.

And Ive had bad head from females too. Youd think a woman cant go wrong with eating out a woman because of "we know our body" - youd be surprised. I agree with those who said it has nothing to do with gender. Its the passion you put in, a little bit of practice and just a tiny amout of knowledge about human body.

By *lasgoguy69Man
1 week ago

glasgow

For me its its all about watching how much they enjoy sucking your cock and the eagerness for me. Got to be the best feeling knowing how much theyre geting off sucking your cock

By *unlunguyMan
1 week ago

17510 FRANCE

Best head ever was with ex girlfriend she moved to the USA.

Best reaction was from a girlfriend who had no confidence in her skills, so when I came in her mouth she had a massive orgasm.

I used to meet a guy in Sunderland over the years we got really comfortable with each other and he really turned me on with his mouth. Loved the fact he was the least camp guy ever.

By *i_guy37Man
1 week ago

Oxford

No, surprisingly it depends on the individual rather than gender in my opinion. I've had great blowjobs from women and bad ones from men (and vice versa). The good ones are wet with lots of tongue action, whereas the bad ones involve teeth which can be so uncomfortable.

By *ewbie131Man
1 week ago

burnham

Best I've had was a guy but only just .actually probably about the same as an Italian lady

By *njoi_cjay1992Man
1 week ago

Northumberland

I wonder how much of this idea it's better is based on societal taboos and the "thrill" with breaking them.

I've had plenty and the very best was by a woman. But men, CDs and trans women have all been capable of very good ones.

By *ibennyMan
1 week ago

rutherglen

Never had a complaint.

Love sucking cock .

By *aia-NyxWoman
1 week ago

North East

"Best head ever was with ex girlfriend she moved to the USA.

Best reaction was from a girlfriend who had no confidence in her skills, so when I came in her mouth she had a massive orgasm.

I used to meet a guy in Sunderland over the years we got really comfortable with each other and he really turned me on with his mouth. Loved the fact he was the least camp guy ever. "

Blowjobs give me orgasms. Orgasms like no others. Like... I cant really explain it. Like it explodes from within. Has something to do with the vagus nerve stimulation I read somewhere. I didn't even know it can happen until it happened to me lol

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
1 week ago

Bristol.

"Never had a complaint.

Love sucking cock ."

Do you think anyone would complain? ??

Like you, I love sucking cock, but for me, it's not always fabulous, taste, enthusiasm,erections all play a part..

The saying, the best blow job is the last one, is way off the mark lol

By *JandCMCouple
7 days ago

cardiff

Only ever had 1 blow job off a man n have to say I was quite disappointed.

I always thought a BJ off a man would be better as they know the cock sensations better than a woman having one themselves, but no.

By *ossman0168Man
7 days ago

Liverpool

I’ve never had a suck off a guy do it would be interesting to compare with a woman

By *ertcamembertMan
6 days ago

Reading area

"Only ever had 1 blow job off a man n have to say I was quite disappointed.

I always thought a BJ off a man would be better as they know the cock sensations better than a woman having one themselves, but no."

Having looked at your super horny videos and pics I would say Mrs CM gives magnificent BJ's and would be a hard act to follow even for a man who knows what feels good for his own cock

By *lljambarMan
6 days ago

Manchester

Happy with either, giv8ng or receiving. Never been about who does it best

By *lowupdollTV/TS
6 days ago

S. Herts

Do visuals play a part? If you’re x or y way inclined, maybe seeing a woman or man or whatever sucking on your dick is as important as the physical sensation itself.

By *bs4dMan
6 days ago

Liverpool

"For me its its all about watching how much they enjoy sucking your cock and the eagerness for me. Got to be the best feeling knowing how much theyre geting off sucking your cock"

I can understand why anyone would enjoy sucking your cock!

By *issyerMan
5 days ago

Hitchin

Well if anyone wants to compare my mouth is open to all 🍆 💦

By *rith47Man
5 days ago

Erith

Love a mouthful.

By *epheusMan
4 days ago

Aylesbury

The biggest turn on for me is getting to please a guy and I love to suck and always swallow

By *atandjayCouple
15 hours ago

Brighton

"X wife wouldn’t do it, had a few guys blow me off, most of them have been great "

Watching your hot videos it’s definitely her loss and some lucky guys get the benefit

Nice cum shot xx

By *atandjayCouple
15 hours ago

Brighton

"I’ve never had a suck off a guy do it would be interesting to compare with a woman "

I think the difference is most women do it to pleasure the man but men do it to please the man and himself

By *umslaveTV/TS
14 hours ago

Sheffield

We definitely suck cock better than women, just try us out

By *aughtyFreddoMan
13 hours ago

Coventry

Loads of women adore sucking, thankfully.

By *ravelling ChappieMan
13 hours ago

Stroud

Generally yes. But the best bj I ever had was from a woman. Mind blowing teasing that seemed to last for hours.....

By *rank speakerMan
13 hours ago

Worcester

For me this is verging on gay. Being genuinely straight not fab straight it does nothing for me. Ladies all the way!

Post new Message to Thread