Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile advice

Jump to newest

By *lueeyedman21 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Hey all,

Just looking for some pointers on my profile, I've been here a while. Enjoyed chats with couples and women, but feel my profile is lacking a little bit. I can't put a face pic due to my job (genuine reason, if I'm found on a site like this I would likely lose it). But want to connect with more like minded people both close to home and further a field. I have been in D/s relationships in the past (one for 2 years) and I know that men are definitely the majority here but would love to see what people think of my profile.

Thanks in advance and happy Fabbing.

H xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *llNatural36FWoman
2 weeks ago

Denbighshire

Op there’s way too many dick pics for me, we get what it looks like after a couple so why not try some teasing torso pics instead? I get the whole face thing as I’m in the same boat. Also what can you offer a potential meet? You’ve put your likes but not what you can bring to the table.

Good luck and happy fabbing

2 weeks ago

Wrexham

"Op there’s way too many dick pics for me, we get what it looks like after a couple so why not try some teasing torso pics instead? I get the whole face thing as I’m in the same boat. Also what can you offer a potential meet? You’ve put your likes but not what you can bring to the table.

Good luck and happy fabbing "

Appreciate the feed back. I'll get those things sorted for sure.

By *iker JackMan
2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I am not your target audience

I agree on the dick pics but it’s your profile

With regards to the bio and on here you mention you are kinky and had a D/s relationship before

The kinks you mention especially choking may be off putting for some as that takes huge amounts of time and trust, then you literally mention NSA

Maybe break these areas down so they don’t look like you want that from a one off (or maybe you do)

What do you offer someone, what do you want from them

2 weeks ago

Wrexham

"I am not your target audience

I agree on the dick pics but it’s your profile

With regards to the bio and on here you mention you are kinky and had a D/s relationship before

The kinks you mention especially choking may be off putting for some as that takes huge amounts of time and trust, then you literally mention NSA

Maybe break these areas down so they don’t look like you want that from a one off (or maybe you do)

What do you offer someone, what do you want from them "

Appreciate that and will sort that out for sure

By *aughtynottsCouple
2 weeks ago

Outside Nottingham

A few too many dick pics and not many body shots maybe some dressed as I like to see a smartly dressed, (you can blur your face) male before considering meeting but that's me personally.

By *revaunanceCouple
2 weeks ago

Exeter

19 pics of your dick. Do you not think that is a bit of overkill?

By *riveinsaturdayXXXMan
1 week ago

Bristol

Saw a guy who had ‘Hey…’ in his profile, 30

dick pics…& a dozen veris from women!

Either his messaging game is world-beating, or he goes to clubs and gets known, because his profile breaks every bit of advice that does the rounds on these threads, and he’s living the dream, lol.

By *ince1965Man
1 week ago

Ilkeston

"Hey all,

Just looking for some pointers on my profile, I've been here a while. Enjoyed chats with couples and women, but feel my profile is lacking a little bit. I can't put a face pic due to my job (genuine reason, if I'm found on a site like this I would likely lose it). But want to connect with more like minded people both close to home and further a field. I have been in D/s relationships in the past (one for 2 years) and I know that men are definitely the majority here but would love to see what people think of my profile.

Thanks in advance and happy Fabbing.

H xxx"

Just another bloke profile, says nothing about your but sex. Don't tell people things you can't do.

By *issmorganWoman
1 week ago

Calderdale innit

The amount of cock pics put me off op, maybe put some in friends only. The full nudes are fine as they aren't focused solely on your peen.

Also your dynamic won't be for everyone, some of the stuff you mentioned you're into, will require trust first.

I don't really get much sense of you as a person and what you'd be offering to a meet though.

Post new Message to Thread