3 weeks ago

Dublin

Moved to appropriate thread

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *uncpl187Couple
3 weeks ago

Ramsgate

I agree with you. There are many pics of women I have seen, but on just a males profile. If the women are ok with it then fine. But do they know???

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central

It's bad form when the majority of the screen space is someone other than the profile holder. It's a big deterrent to me, as it's thoughtless about what my needs are - to evaluate the profile holder and know whether I could stomach them close to me - and I assume they are as thoughtless in bed.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"I agree with you. There are many pics of women I have seen, but on just a males profile. If the women are ok with it then fine. But do they know???"

To be honest, when the picture is 99% the woman, an 1% his cock... that's NOT OK really

Reply privately

By *amantha_NiteTV/TS
3 weeks ago

The beautiful Lake District

Not sure how the male thinks its going to generate interest in him,if he seeks females but posts pictures of other females on his profile rather than pictures of himself which will be seen by those he seeks

Reply privately

By *rozac_fairyCouple
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

We generally see it as a red flag, purely because when we've asked if the woman in the pics consented to them being shared, 99% then block us 😅 so we take that as a no.

Reply privately

By *weetkitten65Woman
3 weeks ago

Halifax

Puts me off to be honest if multiple women in photos, more so if no condoms been worn.

Reply privately

By *aramel.desiresMan
3 weeks ago

Walton.

Maybe the gents can let the verifications from the ladies speak for them.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I personally don't think single guys should be allowed to post pictures with women in them... or at very least, that no more than 10% of each image can be someone else.

Cal

Reply privately

By *xhibitA OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Dublin

Thought I could move this to the feedback forum but it was deleted there

I think it’s a problem that seems to be on the rise. Have changed their policy in relation to this? There are laws now that protect people from having their image shared without their consent, specially compromising images. With this in mind Fab could be held accountable for such images being shared on its site. I’m no expert though.

One profile caught my eye yesterday, he has several pics of himself with a naked woman. Her eyes are blurred, that’s it - her eyes. She’s extremely recognisable. The second woman in his photo is a different woman completely, not that recognisable but indicates he’s just posting pics from past relationships or one night stands.

It’s abhorrent in my opinion

Reply privately

By *nesCouple
3 weeks ago

Milton Keynes, city of dreams

Been making it my personal mission to report/call out all such scummery that I notice.

Reply privately

By *wendolineFoxWoman
3 weeks ago

Chester

It’s a massive red flag for me, and I do report them when I think they cross the recognisable line.

Reply privately

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

My previous partner had my consent to have pictures of me on his profile while we were together. It was directly discussed that if we stopped seeing each other that that consent was revoked.

But I don't know why he bothered in the first place.

As a woman, as soon as I see another woman on a single male profile I will assume that her images are being used without consent and not want to engage with that person at all. Maybe they do have consent, but there's no way to prove it. And why would I want to see who else they're fucking rather than the person that's supposed to be on the other end of the conversation?

Reply privately

By *eyeYCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Red flag as mentioned, especially those without verifications around the same time..

We do have pictures of play partners of both sex and group pictures from our parties, but always redacted and with express permission.

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I don't like male profiles full or women, where you can see most of the woman and his hand or cock.

Also if a man has a woman's arse/vag or boobs as his profile pic, its an instant delete.

It's him I'd be looking to see, not everyone he's met or slept with.

I know some women do the same with action shots, but I'm don't meet women.

Just to add, I also struggle with couple profiles where there's pics of them playing in groups and I have no idea which people they are.

Reply privately

By *WB85Man
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

For me, the worst part is single men accounts with a profile pic that's a majority of a woman's body.

That's clickbait.

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

"For me, the worst part is single men accounts with a profile pic that's a majority of a woman's body.

That's clickbait. "

And not photo verified as a couple, nor few photos of them together

Reply privately

By *herryEatersCouple
3 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Site Rules extract...

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload.

Others in your photo OK so long as faces are obscured and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND their faces are obscured (face pixellated or blacked out; just blacking out the eyes is NOT ok).

We understand those showing others in their photos when it proves they've had real play meets. We also understand those who are put off by seeing their future date having sex with others. The only time it bothers us though is where photos are posted by a male of a female with little to no sight of him in the photo or group shots where you can't tell who's who. We add our names or 'me', 'friend' to ours where it might be confusing .

This conversation could go on to males posting photos of their parts over a toilet, against a remote or those showing no photos of their privates at all (then you find they're tiny or far from appealing). There's also those posting old misleading photos (we were caught out by that once, her photos clearly taken at least 20 years ago and she looked nothing like them), 17 years ago on one recently viewed profile.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"

The photos must be yours and you must

We understand those showing others in their photos when it proves they've had real play meets. We also understand those who are put off by seeing their future date having sex with others. The only time it bothers us though is where photos are posted by a male of a female with little to no sight of him in the photo or group shots where you can't tell who's who. We add our names or 'me', 'friend' to ours where it might be confusing .

This conversation could go on to males posting photos of their parts over a toilet, against a remote or those showing no photos of their privates at all (then you find they're tiny or far from appealing). There's also those posting old misleading photos (we were caught out by that once, her photos clearly taken at least 20 years ago and she looked nothing like them), 17 years ago on one recently viewed profile. "

A picture of half a cock embedded in an unknown lady doesn't prove that the bloke has had a meet, or even that he's had sex.. it could be half of anyone's cock.

Reply privately

By *herrybakewellCouple
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"

The photos must be yours and you must

This conversation could go on to males posting photos of their parts over a toilet, against a remote or those showing no photos of their privates at all (then you find they're tiny or far from appealing). There's also those posting old misleading photos (we were caught out by that once, her photos clearly taken at least 20 years ago and she looked nothing like them), 17 years ago on one recently viewed profile.

A picture of half a cock embedded in an unknown lady doesn't prove that the bloke has had a meet, or even that he's had sex.. it could be half of anyone's cock."

There's never going to be away around this though is there. Unless men get their username tattooed on their dick. Lol

Reply privately

By *herryEatersCouple
3 weeks ago

East Cheshire

"

A picture of half a cock embedded in an unknown lady doesn't prove that the bloke has had a meet, or even that he's had sex.. it could be half of anyone's cock."

"when it PROVES they've had real play meets". Where it's clearly the male or whoever in the photo !.

Reply privately

By *uckurcumMan
3 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

Its definitely wrong,but have a feeling some guys use the woman's picture to cover their guilt that in reality they are wanting to attract a guy !

Reply privately

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
3 weeks ago

Cumbria

We’re not saying they do it to prove that they have actually, once upon a time, touched a woman’s boob or anything, but…

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

O o O oo

The rules are still the same, any pictures of others need to have consent before you upload and the persons face should be obscured. The person who's profile it is has to also be in the picture.

If you see any pictures that don't comply with the rules then you help the site by reporting it

Reply privately