Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What's important in your search?

Jump to newest

By *erbyGuy76 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Derby

I was wondering what everyone considers the important factors when looking at profiles? For me there's obviously:

Whether they are couple/single

Sexual preferences

But after that - what's the next important thing? Fab lists items like piercings and tattoos but are they an important factor?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_13th_ghostWoman
4 weeks ago

Swindon

If their personality shows in their profile and they seem like a good vibe.

By *lan157Man
4 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I look to see that I meet all their/her profile requirements. If I don't there is no point in messaging. If we have previously met at a club then that is a different matter.

By *WANDTGCouple
4 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich

First and foremost is the age , if under our age range then it's a simple sorry you're too young. After that we will look at their profile to see if they are bi curious then if they are a couple .

By *rsKOTCTWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

The most important thing is if I'm attracted to them & if they are a decent human.

By *issFussyWoman
3 weeks ago

hitchin

I like personality, honesty and integrity

Attractive pictures that leave a bit to the imagination. I don’t really want to see a pile of laundry in the background or the good old to remote as a measuring stick!

By *rimson_RoseWoman
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

The easy things - being single, being taller than me, having a range of photos that aren’t action or cock shots, similar interests.

The less tangible - an approach that isn’t off putting, compatible attitude towards swinging, a sense of personality and humour that appeals.

By *ake and BeckyCouple
3 weeks ago

Gravesend

We decided to never accommodate, so the first thing we look for is that they do. Next is smoking; neither of us like the smell of smoke, even after mouthwash/chewing gum, so no smokers.

Then it's over to the pictures. We prefer fairly trim/average couples. If we can't see any pictures of the guy, or if the woman is hiding her midsection in every pic, that's a warning flag.

We're not fussed on the content of the pictures... but if we see messy rooms, dirty fingernails or anything else to indicate they haven't got their shit firmly together, it's a no.

Next, we look at the text of the profile itself. Spelling mistakes? Grammatical errors? They're/there/their issues? No thank you.

Finally, veris. You can tell you a lot about the person/couple from their their veris... and who has left them.

Picky? Judgemental? Absolutely... but we don't want to play with just anyone.

By *issmorganWoman
3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

If they're single, or playing with permission.

Where they are located,if miles away it's not really going to happen.

What they're into, ie if it's dogging and gangbangs, we wouldn't be compatible.

The pics are obviously important, I like some that leave things to the imagination over loads of cock or action shots.

Do we get on well, I'd only meet people I like & connect with. Also there has to be an attraction for me to want to take it further than just chatting.

The initial message is important as well, I delete things like hi babe/hun, Wuu2, fancy a meet/fun.

Yes I'm a picky sod, but when I'm meeting,I want to have enjoyable experiences,not meet anyone for the sake of it.

By *oodiesCoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Leicestershire

There are a lot of factors… first it depends what we are looking for at the time, F, FM or M.

Secondary we look at photos… do we like what we see?

Then body type (if it can’t be identified from the photos)

Must be Non-smokers (I don’t like the smell or taste and nothing can get rid of it).

We then read their profile, the more detailed the better so we can see if we are what they are looking for and if we match what they want.

Lastly distance, if everything else about ticks our boxes we happy to travel but prefer it not to be more than about 70 miles (but have gone further).

By *enelope2UWoman
3 weeks ago

Fife

I prefer someone interested in reality actually meeting regularly and chemistry..so I don't generally look at profile pictures as it's often a waste of time if he's hit he's bi or miles away or a dick pic only twat...so I generally chat via forums or cams as that's typically where the intelligent one mingle

By *enelope2UWoman
3 weeks ago

Fife

"The easy things - being single, being taller than me, having a range of photos that aren’t action or cock shots, similar interests.

The less tangible - an approach that isn’t off putting, compatible attitude towards swinging, a sense of personality and humour that appeals. "

Spot on

By *ilth N KinkCouple
3 weeks ago

Gloucester

If we read the profile and think we are compatible we then look to see if they are smokers. As neither of us enjoy the smell or taste of smoke.

Next is body type, we know we aren’t the fittest of people but we all have our preferences.

Location matters too because we aren’t going to waste someone’s time who are miles away.

After all of that if we start to message and they can’t hold a normal conversation then that’s game over. I’m not one for naughty chat until I’ve gotten to know someone. Also one line messages is enough to make me decide we aren’t compatible.

Kink (Mrs)

By *oomerangbobMan
3 weeks ago

stanhope

Respectful, people who you can have a conversation with

By *andy Andy 100Man
3 weeks ago

Manchester

Women with short hair

By *ullsfan77Man
3 weeks ago

Torquay

As others have mentioned-whether or not I fit what they seek. If it doesn’t sound like me then I scroll on by-little point in spending time writing a well thought out message if I know I won’t fit the bill.

I like plus size and curvy ladies but this is not a deal breaker. I tend to go for the general vibe and envisage how we would get on. Some profiles have quite a haughty and arrogant tone to them-if they are trying to put guys off to reduce the amount of messages they get, then it certainly works for me!

By *urious_AMan
3 weeks ago

Leeds

I like to read what they have said on their bio trying to gage whether they come across worth messaging or are they negative as it can put me off.

By *ickylouCouple
3 weeks ago

Bi

Sexual preference

Single or couple

Verifications and what they say about them

By *WB85Man
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Attraction

Smoker?

How their bio comes across.

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Pics, age range (them and us), verifications (no chatters of cam veris).

By *imply DeeWoman
3 weeks ago

Wherever

I don’t search.

By *ormalMaleMan
3 days ago

near By

Age range and then if the profile seems genuine. I know it is hard to judge but more and more seem iffy. So I meet less

By *bxanfCouple
3 days ago

Inside your walls

If they are interested in people like us.

If they are the body type the hubby likes.

If we would vibe with them or not.

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple
3 days ago

Durham

We look for couples where both are bi or playful

By *andPextraCouple
3 days ago

North West

Non smoker

In our preferred age range

Bi lady (single, or part of a couple)

In the north west

Happy with NOT full swap

Photos we can make a judgement of attractiveness on (our preferred body shapes)

Can string a sentence together

Aren’t just interested in “fuck and go” meets

That will do for a start

By *herryEatersCouple
10 hours ago

East Cheshire

"I was wondering what everyone considers the important factors when looking at profiles? For me there's obviously:

Whether they are couple/single

Sexual preferences

But after that - what's the next important thing? Fab lists items like piercings and tattoos but are they an important factor?"

Ooooh could write a book on this one... In general sexual preferences, sexuality, general body/looks, distance, ability to accomodate etc. Single girls and guys need to be at least bicurious, guys must accom or have trustworthy reason why not and tasty cock pic

By *atyric0nMan
8 hours ago

Ipswich

Assuming they match my filters and I match theirs, and that we are compatible in terms of sexual orientation (ca va sans dire?), here's what I take into account, in random order:

-Looks: there's no point lying about this, there must be some kind of physical attraction, and we've very visual beings;

-Gallery: the overall vibe of a gallery speaks to me more than the actual individual pictures;

-Bio: it does not necessarily need to be verbose, but it must feel "right". Then again, it depends on what kind of interaction I envision with the specific profile;

-Distance: it must be a figure they and I can both work with, assuming to meet halfway.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
8 hours ago

S. Herts

I look for effort. Bio which shows personality, and a fully fledged human being not a fetish passed off as a personality. Sexual orientation is a tricky one. Gallery ideally showing some thought into their pics / video..creative or funny is great but really trying to get an ease of personality, overall feeling they aren’t going to flip on me.

Post new Message to Thread