Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Airbed?

Jump to newest

By *ussexCpl OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Gatwick ish

We are considering hosting in the evenings, however would prefer not to go upstairs to play as there is a child asleep.

Does anyone use an inflatable airbed for play? We have just bought a double inflating airbed, but wonder if it could withstand play?

The weight limit is 272kg which would be probably 3 average adults.

Opinions / advice / insight please!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wendolineFoxWoman
4 weeks ago

Chester

I’m sure practically it would be fine, but personally I’d not be up for an airbed, not playing when there are children in the house in the first place.

I think as long as you make both things clear to potential playmates, you’ll be golden.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
4 weeks ago

Leeds

"I’m sure practically it would be fine, but personally I’d not be up for an airbed, not playing when there are children in the house in the first place.

I think as long as you make both things clear to potential playmates, you’ll be golden. "

This for me too, if I knew there was a child in bed I wouldn't be coming.

Mrs

By *ouple4voyeurCouple
4 weeks ago

Birmingham

Now that they are used within camping communities etc I'm sure they can withstand it. Give it a try out with just you 2 first. 😁

By *tew008Man
4 weeks ago

edinburgh

wouldn’t care about the air bed but wouldn’t entertain it with a kid there. Also air beds are noisy as fuck

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

We met a couple in their home who laid double quilts on the floor which were quite comfortable.

By *londebiguyMan
4 weeks ago

Southport

Id use quilts on the floor or a matress.

By *ancelot1633Man
4 weeks ago

folkstone

Might be ok with a single thickness airbed but the tall bed like ones whilst fab to sleep on are a disaster if you plan on moving around much. Mattress or quilts on the floor are much better.

By *itygamesMan
4 weeks ago

UK

i'd say the floor and sofas better for playing.

The air beds are great for sleeping on though...

By *ntcovMan
4 weeks ago

Church Gresley / Swadlincote

I wouldn't be playing with others with a child in the house. Too risky.

By *alandNitaCouple
4 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"We are considering hosting in the evenings, however would prefer not to go upstairs to play as there is a child asleep.

Does anyone use an inflatable airbed for play? We have just bought a double inflating airbed, but wonder if it could withstand play?

Opinions / advice / insight please!"

As others have said, I wouldn't want to play when there's a child upstairs.

Regardless of that though, from my experience, sex on an airbed isn't great... they're designed for even weight spread across a large area, kneeling/sitting/moving etc. all cause weird reactions from the airbed.

Cal

By *tew008Man
4 weeks ago

edinburgh

"We are considering hosting in the evenings, however would prefer not to go upstairs to play as there is a child asleep.

Regardless of that though, from my experience, sex on an airbed isn't great... they're designed for even weight spread across a large area, kneeling/sitting/moving etc. all cause weird reactions from the airbed.

Cal"

That’s half the fun of an airbed, can use your weight to launch her into you.

By *alandNitaCouple
4 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Cal

"

Or onto the floor

By *tew008Man
4 weeks ago

edinburgh

Cal

Or onto the floor"

The unpredictability is fun too

By *issmorganWoman
3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

No advice on the airbed, but please make sure people know there will be kids at home, so they can make that decision to come and meet or not.

By *andy dickCouple
3 weeks ago

Hinckley

Meet up with this couple and a nother where there was a mattress on the sitting room floor they said it was safe fun as trying for a baby but pills in the bathroom and to top it all there 4 year old girl came in near the end. Nothing was said young daughter was upstairs

By *endalshaggersCouple
3 weeks ago

Kendal

From practical experience, shagging on an airbed isn't that good (I presume your're meaning the camping type and not the semi permanent ones you can buy).

They aren't designed for sex, frankly.

Use duvets on the floor or fuck on the sofa.

By *arahfromwarringtonTV/TS
3 weeks ago

warrington

Airbeds are OK at a pinch but not ideal. My partner and I had our first get-together on one. She is fairly heavy but it worked reasonably well. You do need to make sure it’s fully inflated though.

By *abioMan
3 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I agree with others.. I wouldn’t personally if there are children in the house…..

From the actual airbed vs air mattress thing… I have a proper full on airbed ( mine can cope with up to 320kg they say)

They are not the best for sex although it certainly can be done…. Guarantee you now it will squeak and make funny sounds…. It can also feel very “bouncy castle” ish if you are very vigorous

The other thing they don’t tell you… airbeds are not the most graceful things to get off after

By *allguynowMan
3 weeks ago

durham

Opinions / advice / insight please!"

No way would any decent person play in the near vicinity of a child.

By *ereforfun200Man
2 weeks ago

North West

"I’m sure practically it would be fine, but personally I’d not be up for an airbed, not playing when there are children in the house in the first place.

I think as long as you make both things clear to potential playmates, you’ll be golden. "

This...

By *ittlechick77Couple
2 weeks ago

Staines

Children present awake or not is just a no, no,no

Post new Message to Thread