4 weeks ago

Motorhome

Looks great. Lovely video and photos

You will get lots to chose from im sure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
4 weeks ago

Midlands

It says in your profile you're not currently meeting, so most people who read your profile won't message.

By *iker JackMan
4 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I’m not your target audience but honestly if I was I wouldn’t message

If I am looking for couples I like to see both of them in photos. Not just his dick. You can do tasteful body shots together without showing anything too much more than you’re currently showing individually

I also don’t like photos with the black borders. I actually thought they were not allowed here as look like screen shots

It’s all about you as well. I get you’re not meeting and won’t be rushed but maybe some more detail on what you are looking for now rather than in the future

You’ve had 5 veris through webcam so it’s clearly working for you in the format you’re looking for and I wish you both well on this exciting journey

By *irty-pairCouple
4 weeks ago

South Essex

It’s a great profile. We’d definitely message if you were meeting (we only full swap - which is a case of ‘us, not you’!). Happy fabbing! You’ll have a blast xx

By *rsKOTCTWoman
4 weeks ago

Leeds

Not bad, from a woman's pov I want to see more of the guy than his cock.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
4 weeks ago

Coventry

I think it's a fair enough profile.

The bio is not to long, positive and gives a bit of insight about you, what you're after and where you're at.

Photos have both of you in and a bit of a profile pick of some of Mr's body. However if you want couples and single ladies a bit more of a range of photos of Mr would help. Males often get neglected in couples profiles. But ladies also want men too. And just using the lady to bait others often doesn't cut the mustard. They want to see more of the guy. Not only to see what he looks like but also to know the guy is confident in himself and as a couple they are proud to show him off. This gives couples and females more confidence in the male half and helps them make an informed decision.

Also stating where you at with currently not meeting is the right thing to do. However obviously it follows that you'll probably get less people message. Which is what it is.

Mr

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

If it's working for you, it's fine.

Are you uncertain about it?

By *wendolineFoxWoman
4 weeks ago

Chester

It’s very clear about what you want and the pace at which you want to do it - as a consequence I wouldn’t message as you give off the vibe of ‘we’ll find you when we’re good and ready.’ If that’s your intention - your profile’s great! (Agree on everyone’s point about the photos though.)

By *ipsforlipsMan
4 weeks ago

Nuneaton

"It says in your profile you're not currently meeting, so most people who read your profile won't message."

It sends a mixed message

"We are virgin swingers and are yet to take the plunge. We will do it in our own time."

"We are currently not meeting anybody for the foreseeable but that WILL change this year."

You have 5 verifications - so I wonder, is it an old profile, when was it updated, did you start meeting then something went wrong, do you want messages, or are you only looking for cam???

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan
4 weeks ago

Barnsley

Your profile is very good although I agree with the other poster about mixed messages.

My advice is twofold. Firstly, make sure the message is your text is clear and leaves so doubt as to what you want from swinging AT THE MINUTE.

Over time you're wants and needs will change so using the phrase 'at the moment' or 'at the present time's leaves you room to amend your profile later without people moaning that you're not true to your claims.

Secondly, take things at your own pace and be as sure as you can be before taking the next steps. Regularly discuss with each other whether you're both happy with the swinging arrangements you have in place and whether they need changing.

Most importantly, don't be bullied into doing things you're not entirely happy with. You call the shots and get to decide what happens and what doesn't.

You will receive a lot of attention so it might be an idea to make it clear that messages are monitored by the male initially. That will help to filter out some of the pushier guys.

Whatever you choose to do I hope you have fun and enjoy this wonderful world of swinging.

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

"It says in your profile you're not currently meeting, so most people who read your profile won't message."

This pretty much, you're more voyeurs than swingers until you've swapped partners. Meh, that's just our opinion.

By *rnoldZiffelMan
4 weeks ago

Leinster

Lots of honest points & observations made above & I am conscious that my own profile isn't a whole lot to crow about [but it suits my purposes though]

Fab is different things to different people, some want & are free to meet. Others, like me don't wish to meet & prefer to chat & cam or watch cams.

Only one thing, I think, needs to be corrected. An obvious error really, the lady's age is 10 years higher than it should be. From what I seen in your pics, she can be no more than 35!!

Post new Message to Thread