Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Is this okay

Jump to newest

By *aughtyNigel888 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Plymouth

I was just curious if my profile was adequate. Would love for it to be more than adequate but that's a start.

What's gd? Bad and what could be better.

Thank you in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

For me there's too many public cock pics on your profile, one or two in a mix is fine.

Also I'd get rid of the bit about replying to all messages as manners cost nothing. It sounds a bit snidey, many women get so many messages that they simply can't reply to all.

I know you say you're interested in role play, but what are you offering anyone who meets you?. Sell yourself a bit.

4 weeks ago

Plymouth

"Hi op

For me there's too many public cock pics on your profile, one or two in a mix is fine.

Also I'd get rid of the bit about replying to all messages as manners cost nothing. It sounds a bit snidey, many women get so many messages that they simply can't reply to all.

I know you say you're interested in role play, but what are you offering anyone who meets you?. Sell yourself a bit. "

Yes I did think that about the 'cock shots' it's probably better to remove some when posting a new one, so I'll take that on board.

Maybe I'll just say, I'll try to reply 🤔 but again see what your saying.

Selling myself is that hard part but I'll have a think...thanks for the feedback.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
4 weeks ago

Reading

Seen worse, again agree with the other poster, we'd take out the but about responding to messages, it makes you seem like you'll in inundated.

4 weeks ago

Plymouth

"Seen worse, again agree with the other poster, we'd take out the but about responding to messages, it makes you seem like you'll in inundated. "

Thank you. I have amended. Hopefully it comes across better.

By *ucka39Man
4 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Add some smartly dressed photos showing your appearance clothed and maybe slightly bit of flesh making it less revealing

4 weeks ago

Plymouth

"Hiya op

Add some smartly dressed photos showing your appearance clothed and maybe slightly bit of flesh making it less revealing "

Yup will do. Thank you for the advice.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Central

It's fairly good and excellent if you think it sums up what you're offering and looking for. Photos could potentially be expanded, so that we'd really get a feel for how you'd look if we were with you.

Post new Message to Thread