Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Single guys

Jump to newest

By *alhalla2024 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Halifax

I class myself as a very genuine well looked after guy in his 40.s i have been on before as a couple with the ex wife and was a joy now i am struggling to even get a message answered mainly because im not verified fir any meets but if no one talks hows it possable

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allHedonistMan
5 weeks ago

Bolton

Get yourself into a club or 2 pal, get yourself seen by people and have a chat, all that matters is people know you are who you say you are bud. Best of luck to you and have a great rest of your day

By *oxy jWoman
5 weeks ago

somerset

you must know others from when you met with ex id message them and say hey remember me and see if they can help you out ...

now your a single guy your just another guy sorry to say so unless someone wants to meet you then its a waiting game but since youve met as a couples you must know all about the single guys and clever enough to know that clubs are a quicker step up the ladder... anyway good luck

By *alhalla2024 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Halifax

Yes been to them before how dose it work now as a single i thaught you had to be a member and jump through hoops last time i was in cupids the single guys looked out of place and desperate if im totally honest

By *oveToPlay.Couple
5 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Hey OP

Hope your day is going well.

Agreed it can be tricky for single guys, my best advice would be to attend a social event. They are fabulous for networking, making friends and more plus you can receive verifications from people you talk to.

We are due to announce the next Leeds social from our sister account LoveToSocial - feel free to give our page a visit and read to see if it's something that you'd like to attend 😊

All the best

S xx

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
5 weeks ago

Reading

Perhaps expand your profile a bit, you may get more interest

By *cott14Man
5 weeks ago

Essex & SW Exeter/Taunton

If it’s the veris you think is the issue . Pop a long to a club or local group social and start chatting to people .

Also what are your expectations from being on here ?

By *iker JackMan
5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Jump in the chat rooms and get verified in there

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I class myself as a very genuine well looked after guy in his 40.s i have been on before as a couple with the ex wife and was a joy now i am struggling to even get a message answered mainly because im not verified fir any meets but if no one talks hows it possable "

Why do you assume its the lack of a verification that's stopping people replying?

Many will look at a profile before reading a message and if there's nothing there to stoke interest the message content may well be ignored.

It's great to put effort into a message. It's better to put it into a profile first though. Make sure it catches the eye and you've given yourself a head start.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
5 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"It's great to put effort into a message. It's better to put it into a profile first though. Make sure it catches the eye and you've given yourself a head start. "

This one.

If I get a good message, I'll go look at the profile. No pictures and no info? No response. And if a message reads like it could be the missing profile, it's not a good message to me and I'll never know that there's nothing in the profile 💜

By *oodiesCoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Leicestershire

More photos… blurred face if needed but just the one photo doesn’t help the wife when window shopping.

More information in your profile will help too…

Your profile is your shop… would you purchased from somewhere with little info/pics?

Good luck

By *alhalla2024 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Halifax

Updated now thanks for the advice will work on the pkctures but if its good for the lady's not to share it works both ways

By *arla SwingerWoman
5 weeks ago

Somewhere

"Updated now thanks for the advice will work on the pkctures but if its good for the lady's not to share it works both ways "

There's way less women looking to meet on the site vs men. A woman's blank profile will still generate interest. A man's will not... Possibly unfair, but that's the way it is.

By *ucka39Man
5 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Make a little bit of effort on your profile and use as much as possible of the site don't just rely on messages

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Updated now thanks for the advice will work on the pkctures but if its good for the lady's not to share it works both ways "

Many women do. And those that don't will still get interest from men because of the volume of single men on the site.

What you say on your profile and the images you choose to display are always personal choice. It will either work, or it won't. Only time will tell.

By *oodiesCoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Leicestershire

From the wife’s point of view… ok it’s a start but… I’m going to pick it to pieces because being a women I might be part of your target audience!

Consider myself well looked after (how/why?)

pictures on request (this is ok!)

looking for a very naughty lady (explain what’s naughty to you!)

Dont accept radom friends requests (ok)

No i carnt meet right now (ok)

No i wont sell my pants (ok ((do guys get asked this too?))

No you carnt have a picture of my feet (as above)

Im genuine if your not jog on ( ok, as long as you are!)

Personal hygiene is a must and please no jungle (perfect)

Safe sex is the only way (perfect)

Like the idea of dogging never tried it. (Ok)

I would like quality meets with single or couple (perfect)

Good luck 😉

This is purely the wife’s point of view, Hubby couldn’t/wouldn’t give a damn!

In fact I can see the eye roll in the fact that I even bothered responding to this but I felt you needed guidance

By *oxy jWoman
5 weeks ago

somerset

on face pics we are all different but me if i message first ill send face pic first if someone message me first then they send first no ifs or buts ..but if that face pic /other pics does nothing for me then im not going to send why would i ?? ...

sadly the women do have the edge on here and can and do call the shots ...simply put there are too many men and they pour in daily whiles there are no new couples or women the sea of men are looking at a pool of women hence why this scene is so hard for men full stop

By *assageVirtuosoMan
5 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Updated now thanks for the advice will work on the pkctures but if its good for the lady's not to share it works both ways

From the wife’s point of view… ok it’s a start but… I’m going to pick it to pieces because being a women I might be part of your target audience!

Consider myself well looked after (how/why?)

pictures on request (this is ok!)

looking for a very naughty lady (explain what’s naughty to you!)

Dont accept radom friends requests (ok)

No i carnt meet right now (ok)

No i wont sell my pants (ok ((do guys get asked this too?))

No you carnt have a picture of my feet (as above)

Im genuine if your not jog on ( ok, as long as you are!)

Personal hygiene is a must and please no jungle (perfect)

Safe sex is the only way (perfect)

Like the idea of dogging never tried it. (Ok)

I would like quality meets with single or couple (perfect)

Good luck 😉

This is purely the wife’s point of view, Hubby couldn’t/wouldn’t give a damn!

In fact I can see the eye roll in the fact that I even bothered responding to this but I felt you needed guidance "

Hilarious 😂

As if as a kid wrote that profile.

I don't mean to appear up my arse, but OP look at my profile for some text suggestions . I know my photos are rubbish (I look so much better in person )

By *alhalla2024 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Halifax

Its ok im all good thanks you do you

By *assageVirtuosoMan
5 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Its ok im all good thanks you do you "

You are welcome.

Well, good luck to you in the vast fab ocean,

Hope you find what you want in all this commotion.

Post new Message to Thread