Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Any advice for first visit to a club?

Jump to newest

By *lasgow2 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

The unknown is always the scary thing so we're just looking for advice on what to expect when we arrive, what do people normally wear, what's good etiquette or even people's own stories of their first time attending?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olfandtazCouple
5 weeks ago

Bristol

"The unknown is always the scary thing so we're just looking for advice on what to expect when we arrive, what do people normally wear, what's good etiquette or even people's own stories of their first time attending?"

Just relax and try and enjoy it. Most clubs do have a dress code, so go with that. If not, wear something smart for him, sexy for her if she feels comfortable.

Talk to the couples, only play if you feel comfortable.

By *ilthycouple24Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Just be relaxed be yourself those who like you will gravitate to you and remember everyone was in yiur place at one stage so take it slow and no pressure

By *lasgow2 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Just be relaxed be yourself those who like you will gravitate to you and remember everyone was in yiur place at one stage so take it slow and no pressure"

Have you been to the clubs in Glasgow? If yes what is your recommendation?

By *lasgow2 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"The unknown is always the scary thing so we're just looking for advice on what to expect when we arrive, what do people normally wear, what's good etiquette or even people's own stories of their first time attending?

Just relax and try and enjoy it. Most clubs do have a dress code, so go with that. If not, wear something smart for him, sexy for her if she feels comfortable.

Talk to the couples, only play if you feel comfortable. "

I have no doubt we'll enjoy it when there, it's just a case of making that first step.

By *ilthycouple24Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Just be relaxed be yourself those who like you will gravitate to you and remember everyone was in yiur place at one stage so take it slow and no pressure

Have you been to the clubs in Glasgow? If yes what is your recommendation?"

We ain't really experts on the clubs as we know what works for us , the main 3 are cjs ,eliccia or shoebox ,shoe box is new and cater to gggb, elissccia is a mix but haven't been so dno if it's good the reviews on their profile speak highly of the place and the staff. We prefer cjs as just more relaxed feel foe us but no doubt will go to the others too.

That being said there are least 2 other private clubs that cater to richer people and clients who are a more if yiu know yiu know clubs

By *ilthycouple24Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Just be relaxed be yourself those who like you will gravitate to you and remember everyone was in yiur place at one stage so take it slow and no pressure

also everywhere you go 1st night you need Id and memembership registration and the manager or staff will give yiu guided tour tell yiu the rules etc etc and also if you ever have any questions just ask the staff everyone will probly more than happy to help

By *in and tonic for 2Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

We went to our first club on Friday at CJs (couples & single fems night) It was a relaxed night, everyone was super friendly and welcoming. We never played, there was no pressure but it gives you a feel for it for the next time. We just chatted to other couples and had a good laugh. You need to message the club to be put you on their guestlist,take form of ID and your own drink if you want. Just wear whatever you are comfortable in and if you want to dress down you can.

By *RZTMan
5 weeks ago

Christchurch

I attended a social event at a club for the first time on my own. I knew it was near me in the area so I went to a nearby pub and scouted fab until I could establish if it was legit, who would be in attendance etc especially going as a single male it was nervy and whether I’d be accepted.

After a little bit of liquid confidence, I attended and the hosts were incredible. They showed me around, they introduced me to people. When people say you don’t have to play, you really don’t - no one pushes or anything. It was like I just entered a bar with lots of like-minded individuals but every now and then you’ll look and people were playing.

I enjoyed it so much and felt so welcome I attended on various other occasions by myself and played a couple times too - was great!

To summarise, it’s very nerve-wrecking for a first time experience but as soon as you walk through those doors and enter, it all goes.

By *lasgow2 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I attended a social event at a club for the first time on my own. I knew it was near me in the area so I went to a nearby pub and scouted fab until I could establish if it was legit, who would be in attendance etc especially going as a single male it was nervy and whether I’d be accepted.

After a little bit of liquid confidence, I attended and the hosts were incredible. They showed me around, they introduced me to people. When people say you don’t have to play, you really don’t - no one pushes or anything. It was like I just entered a bar with lots of like-minded individuals but every now and then you’ll look and people were playing.

I enjoyed it so much and felt so welcome I attended on various other occasions by myself and played a couple times too - was great!

To summarise, it’s very nerve-wrecking for a first time experience but as soon as you walk through those doors and enter, it all goes.

"

Thanks for the response and for helping put our minds at rest a little

By *WB85Man
5 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Go with no expectations and you won't be disappointed.

I was incredibly nieve and left disappointed the first time.

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
5 weeks ago

near you...

I would go on and be polite as all hell to everyone there. I always remember the hot polite guys and we are happy to give verifications to them. Lx

By *illitworkthistimeCouple
5 weeks ago

Not that far from lichfield

Just look at it as a night.

If something happens great if not you with still have a great night out. And next time you can fuck all night long.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
5 weeks ago

Coventry

Mainly I'd echo what others have said. It's just a good night out, don't go with too many pre conception or objectives. For us it's just freedom.

A good way to reduce nerves is to nail all your practical issues prior so you've not got the stress on the day of being caught out or not having the right things. All clubs are different. Check the club website prior to work out practical implications. Like transport/parking. Is it cash only, card only or both? Dress up or dress down? Do you need to take your own towels. Just a few examples. If you can't find the answers to your questions phone and ask, they won't mind. Also when you go tell them it's your first time and ask for a tour. Not only will you be shown round the club this is your perfect opportunity to ask all the questions you want to know. Don't be shy to ask. If there is something on your mind however silly you think it is ask.

Our first time at a club was Mrs' first time (I had a bit of experience in clubs before). We walked upto the door and Mrs just froze. I practically had to push her through the door (I knew she'd love it). Half an hour later she was stripped down and like a duck to water making loads of new freinds. She told me I feel like she'd come home. We've never looked back since.

By *lasgow2 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Mainly I'd echo what others have said. It's just a good night out, don't go with too many pre conception or objectives. For us it's just freedom.

A good way to reduce nerves is to nail all your practical issues prior so you've not got the stress on the day of being caught out or not having the right things. All clubs are different. Check the club website prior to work out practical implications. Like transport/parking. Is it cash only, card only or both? Dress up or dress down? Do you need to take your own towels. Just a few examples. If you can't find the answers to your questions phone and ask, they won't mind. Also when you go tell them it's your first time and ask for a tour. Not only will you be shown round the club this is your perfect opportunity to ask all the questions you want to know. Don't be shy to ask. If there is something on your mind however silly you think it is ask.

Our first time at a club was Mrs' first time (I had a bit of experience in clubs before). We walked upto the door and Mrs just froze. I practically had to push her through the door (I knew she'd love it). Half an hour later she was stripped down and like a duck to water making loads of new freinds. She told me I feel like she'd come home. We've never looked back since."

That for your detailed response, the more of these we read the more confident we get

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
5 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

The first one I went to was a Fet/Fab hybrid and so lots of kink happening. I went as a single female with a couple I'd made friends with prior. That really helped, going with people I'd already connected with. I also had tge feeling of having found my home, I was so fussed over and made welcome. But I know single males at tge same club said they were didn't feel at all welcome.

You won't have that as a couple.

It's in any clubs interest to make you feel wanted and at home. They want good patrons and they want you back again.

There is zero pressure to do anything. You could go with a view to not play just treat it like a social.

If it's not great it might not be the club but the mix if patrons they had that night. So pick a night that appeals. Like a themed night that is more laid back or go away from peak busy times.

Check if you need cash. Many clubs take cash only. Also do you need loose change for a locker. Check if you can take your own water.

If you are going to dress up then plan to change to something more revealing, have a set of something really comfortable to go home in. I choose an oversize tshirt and black leggings and flat sandals or trainers. Nobody cares, they'll all be in their big tshirts too.

Post new Message to Thread