Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Kissing

Jump to newest

By *otLDNCouple-24 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

london

As couples do any of you object to kissing or think it’s a big thing to do so ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

We don't object to it as such we just don't kiss our casual partners

By *herrybakewellCouple
5 weeks ago

Staffordshire

We won't meet those that don't kiss. Totally respect their wishes, but for us,it's a must.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

"We won't meet those that don't kiss. Totally respect their wishes, but for us,it's a must. "

Yes we completely understand that's why we put it on our profile because we won't meet people who insist on it. Everyone gets what they want that way.

By *teph BitchTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Manchester

love kissing full tongue down throat

By *issmorganWoman
5 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I half a couple and we both kiss others, I wouldn't meet someone who wouldn't kiss me.

I can see why some couples keep it for themselves though.

By *uck Couple HuddsCouple
5 weeks ago

Huddersfield

"As couples do any of you object to kissing or think it’s a big thing to do so ??

"

It is so very horny and stimulating. Makes a great pic too.

By *ittycock400Couple
5 weeks ago

Bristol

Kissing is an important part of foreplay for us.

By *ucka39Man
5 weeks ago

Newcastle

Tongue's wagging

5 weeks ago

london

"Kissing is an important part of foreplay for us. "

I get this but respect couples that don’t

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

I’ve seen this debated a lot before …

For us kissing is sensual love and we only keep it between us two.

I feel a little of a hypocrite however because we do allow female on female kissing… and that’s because it’s a main good starter what turns myself on a lot and my partner respects this….

But him kissing another woman would rip my heart in two I’m

Not going to lie and he feels the same if I were to kiss another man…

It’s strange how different it makes everyone feel …

I think for us this swininging journey is more about the raw passion naughty side …

Whereas kissing is extremely loving and intimate …

Ahhhh it’s a hard one … I’m waffling … sorry ….

I know what I mean tho !!!

Woman typing.

By *WB85Man
5 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I love the different opinions.

By *einster-CoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Dublin

I prefer not to kiss, I know where both my mouth and their mouth has been Mr L-C likes it though - Mrs L-C

By *usty kayWoman
5 weeks ago

Burnham

When my and my husband started swinging kissing was an absolute no because its so intimate.

There's not a huge amount of room for intimate kissing during a threesome anyway so it was never an issue.

Meeting alone though, kissing plays an important part so we relaxed the rules and now I couldn't live without it. Even when someone joins us both kissing is a part of it for me although I still feel weird kissing someone in front of hubby.

I wouldn't expect any woman to meet my husband without kissing being involved so although I've never seen it yet it isn't something that bothers me.

By *imbob2021Man
5 weeks ago

Sleaford

No kissing, no go, apart from the fact playing without kissing is tedious, it also throws up a load of issues about the non kisser...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

"No kissing, no go, apart from the fact playing without kissing is tedious, it also throws up a load of issues about the non kisser..."

This has often been said. What issues does it throw up in your opinion? Genuinely interested

By *oth0fusCouple
5 weeks ago

Dartford

Kissing is a very important part of the erotic side of it for us.

Sex without kissing with any partner would feel a little bit creepy

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

South Down

"No kissing, no go, apart from the fact playing without kissing is tedious, it also throws up a load of issues about the non kisser..."

What issues does it throw up?

Also why is it tedious without kissing someone on the lips?

By *edplusoneCouple
5 weeks ago

West Midlands

Kissing is a must for us, maybe I’m wrong and happy to be corrected, but no kissing rules seems like a red flag for their swinging relationship to us.

But, mainly we just love it!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Kissing is a must for us, maybe I’m wrong and happy to be corrected, but no kissing rules seems like a red flag for their swinging relationship to us.

But, mainly we just love it! "

We don't kiss casual partners, have been together 44 years and swinging for about 15. I'm in no way justifying or explaining our preference rather pointing out that your comment is a little insulting

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
5 weeks ago

Leeds

Kissing is a must for me, it's the best build up and I couldn't meet without kissing.

Mrs

By *afetyFirstCouple
5 weeks ago

Durham

It's a yes from us, can't see why kissing would be an issue yet having somebody's dick in your wife's mouth is not lmao

Kissing is a massive part of foreplay but we have met people who are terrible kissers though

By *issmorganWoman
5 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"Kissing is a must for us, maybe I’m wrong and happy to be corrected, but no kissing rules seems like a red flag for their swinging relationship to us.

We don't kiss casual partners, have been together 44 years and swinging for about 15. I'm in no way justifying or explaining our preference rather pointing out that your comment is a little insulting"

I agree people seem to want to read more into it, if people like kissing so much, they can easily just avoid those who don't kiss meets.

By *urreypair1Couple
5 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Really think it has to start with a kiss without doubt.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

We don't kiss casual partners, have been together 44 years and swinging for about 15. I'm in no way justifying or explaining our preference rather pointing out that your comment is a little insulting

I agree people seem to want to read more into it, if people like kissing so much, they can easily just avoid those who don't kiss meets. "

It's why we put it on our profile so we can easily be avoided.

By * and R cple4Couple
5 weeks ago

swansea

Kissing don't bother me either way I understand why some couples don't, what I don't understand tho is why some people feel the need to insult other people's boundaries just because they don't understand.

Theirs plenty of things that I find strange and don't understand in this lifestyle but we understand everyone is different I would definitely not say things like red flags etc theirs just no need.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

South Down

"Kissing don't bother me either way I understand why some couples don't, what I don't understand tho is why some people feel the need to insult other people's boundaries just because they don't understand.

Theirs plenty of things that I find strange and don't understand in this lifestyle but we understand everyone is different I would definitely not say things like red flags etc theirs just no need. "

🙌

By *umagain58Man
5 weeks ago

London

I like lots of kissing as intimate. All over body as well and every part

By *andb69Couple
5 weeks ago

leeds

Object to kissing? Not really. I just don't like kissing men other than my husband, so I don't do it. I do love to kiss other women though. My husband is happy to kiss other women, and I enjoy seeing him do that.

What is strange is that almost everyone on these threads (that come up almost weekly) insist that kissing is essential, yet in all the years we have been swinging not one single person has ever objected, been disappointed not to kiss nor attempted to kiss me against my will.

By * and R cple4Couple
5 weeks ago

swansea

"Object to kissing? Not really. I just don't like kissing men other than my husband, so I don't do it. I do love to kiss other women though. My husband is happy to kiss other women, and I enjoy seeing him do that.

What is strange is that almost everyone on these threads (that come up almost weekly) insist that kissing is essential, yet in all the years we have been swinging not one single person has ever objected, been disappointed not to kiss nor attempted to kiss me against my will. "

I was going to add more or less the same thing we have friends who have never been turned down for not kissing considering majority of people on these posts wouldn't meet someone who didn't kiss..

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

South Down

"Object to kissing? Not really. I just don't like kissing men other than my husband, so I don't do it. I do love to kiss other women though. My husband is happy to kiss other women, and I enjoy seeing him do that.

What is strange is that almost everyone on these threads (that come up almost weekly) insist that kissing is essential, yet in all the years we have been swinging not one single person has ever objected, been disappointed not to kiss nor attempted to kiss me against my will. I was going to add more or less the same thing we have friends who have never been turned down for not kissing considering majority of people on these posts wouldn't meet someone who didn't kiss.. "

Yep!

I guarantee we met guys who didn't even notice that I didn't kiss them on the mouth

By *WB85Man
5 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Let's face it, there's lots of people for both sides.

Nobody has to explain their preferences.

By *umagain58Man
5 weeks ago

London

"Let's face it, there's lots of people for both sides.

"

Exactly. Some like and others not. Why best to always ask what like or not and respect that always

By *elboy1978Man
5 weeks ago

Jarrow

I like kissing but it’s not essential

By *asyman321Man
5 weeks ago

north east

Like to kiss if there is a mutual attraction, but it’s not essential

5 weeks ago

london

This is exactly how I feel. You have completely hit the nail on the head. I couldn’t have worded it any better. Thankyou

5 weeks ago

london

[Removed by poster at 12/08/24 02:02:01]

5 weeks ago

london

[Removed by poster at 12/08/24 02:02:49]

5 weeks ago

london

[Removed by poster at 12/08/24 02:02:55]

5 weeks ago

london

"I’ve seen this debated a lot before …

I feel a little of a hypocrite however because we do allow female on female kissing… and that’s because it’s a main good starter what turns myself on a lot and my partner respects this….

I think for us this swininging journey is more about the raw passion naughty side …

Woman typing. "

Thankyou so much for this. You have hit the Nail on the head!

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

This is exactly how I feel.

By *alfback09Man
5 weeks ago

Peterboro

We adore kissing nothing like seeing your partner passionately kissing another man ! This dynamic works for us but not for everyone

5 weeks ago

Woman typing.

Thankyou so much for this. You have hit the Nail on the head!

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

This is exactly how I feel. "

At least it made sense to someone xxxxxxxx

5 weeks ago

london

"Kissing don't bother me either way I understand why some couples don't, what I don't understand tho is why some people feel the need to insult other people's boundaries just because they don't understand.

Theirs plenty of things that I find strange and don't understand in this lifestyle but we understand everyone is different I would definitely not say things like red flags etc theirs just no need. "

Thankyou for this.. I completely ageee. Everyone is different and everyone should just respect everyone else’s boundaries no matter what they are

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
5 weeks ago

Kent

Woman typing. "

We are exactly the same.

C x

5 weeks ago

Kent

But, mainly we just love it! "

You are definitely wrong. We don’t kiss and our relationship in and outside of swinging is rock solid. Everyone sets their own boundaries for different reasons and it isn’t for anyone to make assumptions or judge others for those boundaries.

C x

5 weeks ago

london

Exactly that. Everyone has different boundaries as everyone is different, I don’t see why others have to insult just because someone’s opinion is different to theirs.

5 weeks ago

london

What is strange is that almost everyone on these threads (that come up almost weekly) insist that kissing is essential, yet in all the years we have been swinging not one single person has ever objected, been disappointed not to kiss nor attempted to kiss me against my will. "

That’s really good to know. Thankyou for sharing this.

5 weeks ago

london

What is strange is that almost everyone on these threads (that come up almost weekly) insist that kissing is essential, yet in all the years we have been swinging not one single person has ever objected, been disappointed not to kiss nor attempted to kiss me against my will. I was going to add more or less the same thing we have friends who have never been turned down for not kissing considering majority of people on these posts wouldn't meet someone who didn't kiss.. "

Thankyou for sharing this, this is good to know.

5 weeks ago

london

What is strange is that almost everyone on these threads (that come up almost weekly) insist that kissing is essential, yet in all the years we have been swinging not one single person has ever objected, been disappointed not to kiss nor attempted to kiss me against my will. I was going to add more or less the same thing we have friends who have never been turned down for not kissing considering majority of people on these posts wouldn't meet someone who didn't kiss..

Yep!

I guarantee we met guys who didn't even notice that I didn't kiss them on the mouth "

Thankyou for sharing this. This good to know.

5 weeks ago

london

"Let's face it, there's lots of people for both sides.

Exactly. Some like and others not. Why best to always ask what like or not and respect that always"

100 agree. Thankyou

By *ootyfruityCouple
5 weeks ago

andover

It was a rule for us to not kiss, but not anymore, love a good kiss

By *ccasional_LoversCouple
5 weeks ago

Peterborough

We genuinely enjoy kissing and feel it’s a big part of setting the mood for play.

By *weet and SpiceCouple
5 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

We initially started out with a no kissing rule but then both of us found that it adds to the build up, so now we do!

By *andT2023Couple
5 weeks ago

in the middle

I would find it hard to get going so to speak without kissing . It would feel very mechanical and straight to the action. I love the build up with kissing. And if i am happy to engage my lips elsewhere i dont see an issue.

Not to say i dont respect others who dont. Its just our preference.

Ms T xx

By *astbourne coupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Love seeing k kissing others.... Men and women

By *bfabMan
5 weeks ago

Burgess Hill

I have the opposite.

My wife will happily kiss another guy but won’t take it further

By *ayd100Man
5 weeks ago

clitheroe

Makes me ever so jealous.

5 weeks ago

We initially were against when we first thought to try swinging. Now we don't mind each other kissing other people when it comes to swapping partners to have sex.

By *hoenix_1Man
5 weeks ago

richmond

For me it's an important part of foreplay

By *ice_couple2012Couple
5 weeks ago

Leicester

We have always been in the "no kissing" camp because for us, as several others have also noted, there is a level of romantic intimacy associated with kissing which (for us) doesn't attach to other aspects of sex. And no, it does not reflect some sort of underlying insecurity or "red flag" - we have been together for several decades (!) and our relationship is as solid as a rock. We would though make a distinction between kissing on the mouth/with tongues, and kissing other parts of the body which we always enjoy with play partners

By *m3232Man
5 weeks ago

maidenhead

I would struggle to meet if no kissing as I absolutely love it.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
5 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

we don't object

5 weeks ago

Kent

"We have always been in the "no kissing" camp because for us, as several others have also noted, there is a level of romantic intimacy associated with kissing which (for us) doesn't attach to other aspects of sex. And no, it does not reflect some sort of underlying insecurity or "red flag" - we have been together for several decades (!) and our relationship is as solid as a rock. We would though make a distinction between kissing on the mouth/with tongues, and kissing other parts of the body which we always enjoy with play partners"

Exactly this! People also forget that there are neurodivergent people out there who struggle with things that others don’t. It doesn’t have to make sense to anyone except those involved, you just need to be able to respect the boundary and if you can’t, then you’re not compatible and that’s fine.

C x

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
5 weeks ago

wonderland.

What is strange is that almost everyone on these threads (that come up almost weekly) insist that kissing is essential, yet in all the years we have been swinging not one single person has ever objected, been disappointed not to kiss nor attempted to kiss me against my will. I was going to add more or less the same thing we have friends who have never been turned down for not kissing considering majority of people on these posts wouldn't meet someone who didn't kiss..

Yep!

I guarantee we met guys who didn't even notice that I didn't kiss them on the mouth "

As a single lady I didn't kiss guys.... it's a personal reason for me,and can make me feel very uncomfortable... as a couple I will very occasionally but still finding I prefer not to kiss other men.. nothing to do with insecurities or red flags just that it is not something I enjoy with other guys...

Mr kisses other ladies a lot..I love seeing it. No one ever seems to notice that I rarely if ever kiss other men. X

5 weeks ago

Woman typing.

We are exactly the same.

C x"

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
5 weeks ago

Coventry

Kissing is massive to both of us. We could quite happily just spend a night Kissing lots of different people. However Kissing genrally unlocks that chemistry with the right people that leads to more

By *rudiesCouple
5 weeks ago

here

Never understood the whole we don’t kiss but u can suck the D or eat the P! Or stick ya dick in me but not ya tongue in my mouth pmsl

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
5 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Never understood the whole we don’t kiss but u can suck the D or eat the P! Or stick ya dick in me but not ya tongue in my mouth pmsl "
don't need to understand it at all.. juat respect it. Respect goes a long way in this world

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
5 weeks ago

norwich

It’s funny we are exactly the same , we tried kissing others and it upset me, the wierd thing is I’m more than happy to see his cock being sucked or him going down on a woman but the second he kisses her it hurts ! I like you also love to kiss females and it turns me on and also my man because he loves to watch it so that works for us.

Kissing to me is loving and sensual, I think two women doing this is ok because we are not going to run off with each other but if male and females kiss there could get chemistry that isn’t just the filth of sex..

Now I’ve waffled on lol !

By *ral loving manMan
5 weeks ago

Tidworth

Personal preference, simply follow the rules, yes I like it very much but wouldn’t be put off with a no kissing rule

By *rudiesCouple
5 weeks ago

here

"Never understood the whole we don’t kiss but u can suck the D or eat the P! Or stick ya dick in me but not ya tongue in my mouth pmsl don't need to understand it at all.. juat respect it. Respect goes a long way in this world "

Obvs and we know that,but it’s a general forum thread for us to share ours views so respect that Pmsl

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Definitely kissing is a must in meets

By *andb69Couple
5 weeks ago

leeds

"Never understood the whole we don’t kiss but u can suck the D or eat the P! Or stick ya dick in me but not ya tongue in my mouth pmsl "

Why do you feel the need to understand it? All you need to do is respect it and accept that it's not for you, just as some people might find your choices are not for them but they respect your right to choose.

By *ingerella About TownWoman
5 weeks ago

Central London

Oh, me! Have and would walk away again due to "no kissing". A bit of light play is fine without. But for sex? Need kissing. And *do* notice.

Happened once in my 20s. Little lunch time hello with nothing mentioned; back to theirs after work. Found out about the rule...

I tried to give it a shot but was not motivated to touch them at all. So, after barely tolerating them fondling me a bit, I left.

Their summary "Ah, well, at least you now know you really don't like that then"

Post new Message to Thread