Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Good, Bad, Maybe-nots

Jump to newest

By *retzel Maker OP   Man
6 weeks ago

NW

As a single straight guy on here, any advice on how to get interest from the ladies? Seems my efforts go unread or ignored.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

Many people read profiles before the message. Do you feel yours gives an accurate picture of what someone could expect if they met you or what you expect from them?

6 weeks ago

NW

"Many people read profiles before the message. Do you feel yours gives an accurate picture of what someone could expect if they met you or what you expect from them? "

In all honesty, I'm baffled by what to put. I've done the long wordy profile and tried to narrow it down over the past year, neither appears to help and if any interest is show, it's fro males and I clearly state that I'm straight so can't figure out where I'm going wrong.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

You can filter out mail from sing men of it helps.

You're probably not doing anything wrong in particular, there are a lot of guys to women in fab. Are there any social events near you, do you chat in the forum much?

6 weeks ago

NW

Ah ok, I'll look into the settings and sort that out, thanks.

I'd feel creepy turning up to an event on my own, just feels wrong to go to the clubs as a single man, pub's are a different thing, but swingers club's seem alien to me unfortunately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

Organised socials are often in pubs.

Best of luck

By *ucka39Man
6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Id suggest browse other profiles, to give you a little assistance, so you are able to create something that fits perfectly around you and your personality let it shine

By *lik and PaulCouple
6 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Ah ok, I'll look into the settings and sort that out, thanks.

I'd feel creepy turning up to an event on my own, just feels wrong to go to the clubs as a single man, pub's are a different thing, but swingers club's seem alien to me unfortunately "

Have you been to a club? If not then you don't know so worth trying.

By *edVelvet XWoman
5 weeks ago

Here and there

Unless I’m totally missing something the first line of your profile makes no sense to me 🤷‍♀️

By *iss DevilWoman
5 weeks ago

Bedford

"Unless I’m totally missing something the first line of your profile makes no sense to me 🤷‍♀️"

I think he changed his username, used to be something Dom related. Just forgot to update bio

By *7PAUL24Man
5 weeks ago

coventry

By *oodiesCoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Leicestershire

"As a single straight guy on here, any advice on how to get interest from the ladies? Seems my efforts go unread or ignored. "

Personally I would like to see more in your profile… what exactly are you looking for?

What do you have to offer… what makes you special compared to every other bloke?

I like more photos of full body… ideally standing! Blur/block of face and intimate area if desired but I want to see what’s on offer!

Good luck

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
5 weeks ago

near you...

"As a single straight guy on here, any advice on how to get interest from the ladies? Seems my efforts go unread or ignored. "

Your profile is frankly terrible. Work out what draws you to other profiles and then put some of that in your own. It's more important to say what you do like rather than what you don't and what you are looking for. Lx

By *edVelvet XWoman
5 weeks ago

Here and there

"Unless I’m totally missing something the first line of your profile makes no sense to me 🤷‍♀️

I think he changed his username, used to be something Dom related. Just forgot to update bio "

Now it makes sense. Thank you. I thought must be a euphemism for something 😁

By *elkieWoman
5 weeks ago

Durham

You can’t accommodate: get to a club. Good single men will always be in demand, because threesomes, apart from anything else.

By *appytaffWoman
5 weeks ago

blackwood

Profile tells me nowt

By *rsKOTCTWoman
5 weeks ago

Leeds

"Ah ok, I'll look into the settings and sort that out, thanks.

I'd feel creepy turning up to an event on my own, just feels wrong to go to the clubs as a single man, pub's are a different thing, but swingers club's seem alien to me unfortunately "

Why, I go alone to events and others with my husband, yes it's nerve-wracking but just go for it.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
5 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm the same as above I'll look at the profile when someone messages if it looks like we maybe a match I'll reply if there's not much info I won't.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Central

Because most people are not mutually compatible with most other people, the vast majority of Messi won't be replied to. They'll view your profile to see if they match and move on, when you don't

Obviously many clear photos helps them to know if it could physically work. Likewise, clear details of what you offer, completes the picture. Clubs are like pubs but with additional facilities. Single men are needed in them, on the nights that are open to them.

By *ark n kimCouple
4 weeks ago

Durham

Your pictures are pretty poor and your bio is none existent.

You are competing with a lot of single guys on here and you need to stand out....you don't.

Also you can't accommodate and for us it screams cheating.not always the case we know that.

We won't ask anyone why they can't accommodate,nothing to do with us.

Just won't.meet them.

By *oxy jWoman
4 weeks ago

somerset

you cant make someone like you ..its that simple and until someone does then its a waiting game but with how few women and couples there are on this scene in general the as a guy its simple '' there is not someone for everyone on this scene '' do the maths and its pretty clear

By *issmorganWoman
4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'll be honest op, I don't think the first 2 pics add any value to your profile, you can't tell anything about you from them.

Also your profile text is Excatly the same as your tag line and tells us nothing at all except you're tall and want nsa fun.

What do you offer meets and what are you actually into, you need 5o try and sell yourself a bit.

By *tew008Man
4 weeks ago

edinburgh

not a clue, any time I’ve shared pics I get rejected or changed anything

By *nesCouple
3 weeks ago

Milton Keynes, city of dreams

You say you’re single, but your profile says attached (and can’t accommodate) so my money’s on you’ve got a wife at home who doesn’t realise what’s going on. HTH

By *oodiesCoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Leicestershire

"As a single straight guy on here, any advice on how to get interest from the ladies? Seems my efforts go unread or ignored.

You say you’re single, but your profile says attached (and can’t accommodate) so my money’s on you’ve got a wife at home who doesn’t realise what’s going on. HTH "

Good catch!

Hadn’t spotted that!

By *ornucopiaMan
3 weeks ago

Bexley

The pictures are all totally pointless.

Why bother with all that effort at covering up?

Post new Message to Thread