Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

First organised party (small scale)

Jump to newest

By *icsJourney OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

I'm holding my first party tomorrow, 4 guys and 2 girls. I'm new to swinging and nervous and excited. It's been about 3 to 4 months of fostering the connections between people. It's in a 3rd party venue. Everyone is Bi.

If you had one piece of advice for me what would it be.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izandpaulCouple
6 weeks ago

merseyside

"I'm holding my first party tomorrow, 4 guys and 2 girls. I'm new to swinging and nervous and excited. It's been about 3 to 4 months of fostering the connections between people. It's in a 3rd party venue. Everyone

If you had one piece of advice for me what would it be. "

Manage your expectations.

Hope you have a great party.

By *itygamesMan
6 weeks ago

UK

Cancel it lol

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
6 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"Cancel it lol"

I was hoping for more positive vibes!

By *he James gangCouple
6 weeks ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"I'm holding my first party tomorrow, 4 guys and 2 girls. I'm new to swinging and nervous and excited. It's been about 3 to 4 months of fostering the connections between people. It's in a 3rd party venue. Everyone is Bi.

We hold regular small bi party's, 3/4 couples, 3/4 singles. Unlike other party's we don't do food, a few drinks and the action starting within the hour. If you've got your guests locked in , great, but beware of 'no shows' without letting you know. To get 10 guests we would invite 20 because without fail, some will let you down. Keep your expectations low, that way it's a bonus if all turns out well.

Enjoy xx

6 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

It's actually in your neck of the woods. We are having food in a bar first. Then some wax play as we are more Fet and then see how it goes. I think all who've committed will show. We've already had two pull out.

By *augthy couple2Couple
6 weeks ago

bradford

A good experience from some parties we have been to is to have a set time for outer clothing to removed, after which gents in briefs etc and ladies in their underwear usually ramps up the party a couple of notches.

We are available for any invites

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

I was going to say, make sure you have enough people, a lot tend to drop out last minute.

6 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

We are starting with Wax Play so hopefully that'll be fun.

6 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"A good experience from some parties we have been to is to have a set time for outer clothing to removed, after which gents in briefs etc and ladies in their underwear usually ramps up the party a couple of notches.

We are available for any invites"

Unless you jump on a plane or boat

By *rand Central CoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I'm holding my first party tomorrow, 4 guys and 2 girls. I'm new to swinging and nervous and excited. It's been about 3 to 4 months of fostering the connections between people. It's in a 3rd party venue. Everyone is Bi.

prepare for half of them not to turn up

6 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

We have a chat group and they appear to be very excited about the prospect. Fingers crossed!

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
6 weeks ago

near you...

"I was going to say, make sure you have enough people, a lot tend to drop out last minute."

This. Especially the guys.

Stock up on condoms and lube and maje sure everyone knows which play areas they can use x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

Always have one person who isn't drinking or playing. People in a group can get a bit lairy

By *he Silver FuxMan
6 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Always have a point at which the host will call ‘clothes off!’

A couple of parties I’ve been to have bombed because nobody declared naughty time and the hours people stood around in the kitchen was agony.

More than 50% failing to turn up without notice is normal these days

By *ouple24669Couple
6 weeks ago

Aberdeen

be prepared for only 1 or 2 to show up. Hopefully all will go well for you and all will show up but unless you already know them from previous meets turning up rates at these events is usually less than 50%

By *ouple24669Couple
6 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Also we would suggest either a time set for outer clothes to be removed which has already been suggested or (what we prefer) have some sexually orientated party games which involve getting undressed and some sexual interaction. We have a game we play which always gets things going and is a great sexual icebreaker and prevents the awkwardness where everyone sits around chatting and no one wants to suggest play.

Feel free to PM if you want details of the games. Xxx

By *izandpaulCouple
6 weeks ago

merseyside

At our last parties a few years ago we always had a group social fitdt for those who showed interest.

It's never a problem if you invite too many to a social / pub meet.

You can then invite, or not, those who attend the social.

If folks can't be arsed attending a social, no chance of coming to a party.

It worked well for us, had a great bunch of people and a massive amount who cancelled or just did not attend and constantly asked for future invites.

Remember, lots of folks on FAB are just chatters, which is fine, until some of those chatters start playing silly buggers by saying they want to attend your party and every time there will be an excuse, invite them to the pub initially, s them out.

Have fun.

By *7VYMan
6 weeks ago

Orbit

Relax and Enjoy!

6 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

Well it went so well, everyone showed and was so generous with their energy and time. The few months of pre-meets (about three or four months) were worth it and the outgoing comment was 'so when are we doing this again?'.

The icebreaker was playing with uv wax. It was natural and comfortable and hot and sexy

By *9Karm69Man
6 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

"Well it went so well, everyone showed and was so generous with their energy and time. The few months of pre-meets (about three or four months) were worth it and the outgoing comment was 'so when are we doing this again?'.

The icebreaker was playing with uv wax. It was natural and comfortable and hot and sexy

"

By *ythenMan
6 weeks ago

North Co. Dublin

"It's actually in your neck of the woods. We are having food in a bar first. Then some wax play as we are more Fet and then see how it goes. I think all who've committed will show. We've already had two pull out. "

Best of luck with event and hope things go great for ye guys…

By *ilthycouple24Couple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Thinking about doing this for chloes bday

6 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

I would highly recommend. We've uploaded a photo of the UV wax.

By *hoenix_1Man
5 weeks ago

richmond

New, it's not what it says in your profile, your organise groups already?

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

Relax and enjoy it xxx

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 12/08/24 11:33:03]

5 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"New, it's not what it says in your profile, your organise groups already? "

I feel there's something accusatory about your tone?

I've been to things were I felt uncomfortable or out of place. So what better way to feel happy and comfortable than to organise the thing myself on my terms and with people who have been vetted by me. I'm Demisexual so need that level of trust and liking someone. This was months of coffee meets and fostering a good communication with a small select group. It was highly successful and we are all glowing.

By *rafter69Man
5 weeks ago

upminster

Dont rush and enjoy yourself

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
5 weeks ago

luton

I would say have a social arranged first to make sure you know they are the type to turn up

Post new Message to Thread