Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Thoughts on my profile?

Jump to newest

By *ortherngirth OP   Man
6 weeks ago

prestwich

Want to start making good use of fab now so will be polishing up my profile. Any thoughts or tips would be appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
6 weeks ago

Midlands

Having your cock as the focus of all the photos will put many off. Describing yourself as vwe, knowing how to use it and a heavy cummer is more likely to appeal to Men. If you look at the profiles of some of the successful Men on here you could get some tips on how to make your profile, and maybe some meets. Good luck

By *iker JackMan
6 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I’m not your target audience but I’d say confidence turning into arrogance

What’s the definition of VWE as some sort I’ll have seen or had bigger.

They’ll cum lots? Will they. Who says they will? You? So you known them better than they do

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
6 weeks ago

brighton

Your photos are all penis. I don't like that personally.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
6 weeks ago

Reading

Man UTD fan……. Good luck!

By *edVelvet XWoman
6 weeks ago

Here and there

Honestly? You sound like an excitable puppy.

Someone who thinks they’ve discovered the promised land.

Bragging about being W/E and knowing how to use it is unlikely to impress.

Neither is a photo gallery of nothing but dick pics.

Go back to basics and reevaluate what you think swinging is about.

By *arvelstarMan
6 weeks ago

BIRMINGHAM

Any thoughts on mine? Any pointers

By *ilthycouple24Couple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Tbh I would say don't really listen to people who say just copy profiles make up yiur own show you personality put dick pics on friends only and go to clubs and spirals those who like you will gravitate towards yiu also no pressure Rome wasn't built in a day

By *alandNitaCouple
5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Tbh I would say don't really listen to people who say just copy profiles make up yiur own show you personality put dick pics on friends only and go to clubs and spirals those who like you will gravitate towards yiu also no pressure Rome wasn't built in a day"

I don't think anyone is suggesting "copying" other profiles, but it's a useful starting point to look at good examples of successful profiles. The profiles of guys with plenty of verifications will give a sensible indication of things that make a profile more appealing.

Obviously the profile is only part of the story, how you approach others is also important. Choosing the right person to message at the right time, and with the right message, will have a massive impact on how successful a guy is on here.

Cal

By *ustBoWoman
5 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's a perfect profile if it's a true representation of you.

By *ilthycouple24Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Tbh I would say don't really listen to people who say just copy profiles make up yiur own show you personality put dick pics on friends only and go to clubs and spirals those who like you will gravitate towards yiu also no pressure Rome wasn't built in a day

I don't think anyone is suggesting "copying" other profiles, but it's a useful starting point to look at good examples of successful profiles. The profiles of guys with plenty of verifications will give a sensible indication of things that make a profile more appealing.

Obviously the profile is only part of the story, how you approach others is also important. Choosing the right person to message at the right time, and with the right message, will have a massive impact on how successful a guy is on here.

Cal"

that's a false presumption thos to say look at them and see what they have is literally saying try and copy successful profile when reality is the factor to maken somen have verifications isn't the profiles its how yiu are in real life or our experiences from it and before both of us both male and female was told in past change profile and take things away we still get it but the key is to realise what actually will help yiu and what's just how other wish profiles will look as we've been told by lots it to long only to go on an see same length of profile reality is what determines you get meets is A if yiur hot B if yiu can be a real man and be like a chivalrous gentlemen and C if you just listen to all of what the you local small group say if yiu don't yiu will be alienated and we know this from experiences

By *alandNitaCouple
5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Tbh I would say don't really listen to people who say just copy profiles make up yiur own show you personality put dick pics on friends only and go to clubs and spirals those who like you will gravitate towards yiu also no pressure Rome wasn't built in a day

Cal that's a false presumption thos to say look at them and see what they have is literally saying try and copy successful profile when reality is the factor to maken somen have verifications isn't the profiles its how yiu are in real life or our experiences from it and before both of us both male and female was told in past change profile and take things away we still get it but the key is to realise what actually will help yiu and what's just how other wish profiles will look as we've been told by lots it to long only to go on an see same length of profile reality is what determines you get meets is A if yiur hot B if yiu can be a real man and be like a chivalrous gentlemen and C if you just listen to all of what the you local small group say if yiu don't yiu will be alienated and we know this from experiences "

I totally disagree... firstly, you can certainly look at something and be inspired by it, guided by it, and informed by it. You can take ideas and expand on them, applying your own style and character.

You can also look at common factors between different successful profiles. Whether it's good formatting, grammar, and spelling or it's explaining what you have to offer AND what you're looking for from a meet. There is much to learn.

Secondly, if everyone's profile was indicative of their "real life" presentation, then most would be getting locked up for public indecency.

Cal

By *ondonlad_88Man
5 weeks ago

I have always wanted to create a forum post asking the same question as OP, but not had the guts to get the responses. Lmao

Fair play to you OP for asking the open question.. you just need to heed the feedback now.

By *alandNitaCouple
5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"I have always wanted to create a forum post asking the same question as OP, but not had the guts to get the responses. Lmao

Fair play to you OP for asking the open question.. you just need to heed the feedback now. "

Most people who "could" ask the question, could equally just read many other similar threads and follow the advice

By *olfandtazCouple
5 weeks ago

Bristol

Nothing but cockshots on your profile, one is more than enough..if you are gym fit why not show off the body?

The profile comes across as borderline arrogant.

By *ugh JerectionMan
5 weeks ago

Bolton

Just be yourself. Mines crap but not sure what to write in the profile or even what pictures to post.

It's a minefield trying to cover all bases.

By *airyemWoman
5 weeks ago

rayleigh

[Removed by poster at 13/08/24 21:22:20]

By *airyemWoman
5 weeks ago

rayleigh

The second clip of you does it for me! God only knows what’s in that friends only folder 💋

By *ugh JerectionMan
5 weeks ago

Bolton

"The second clip of you does it for me! God only knows what’s in that friends only folder 💋"

If that's for me I'm flattered,

By *C coupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Jordanstown

We fucking love it.. Don't change for anyone... Your profile... Your rules.. Go get that big cock into some pussy lad.. All best on fab!!

By *airyemWoman
5 weeks ago

rayleigh

[Removed by poster at 13/08/24 22:19:50]

By *airyemWoman
5 weeks ago

rayleigh

"Just be yourself. Mines crap but not sure what to write in the profile or even what pictures to post.

It's a minefield trying to cover all bases. "

The second clip of you does it for me! God only knows what’s in that friends only folder 💋

By *ugh JerectionMan
5 weeks ago

Bolton

"Just be yourself. Mines crap but not sure what to write in the profile or even what pictures to post.

It's a minefield trying to cover all bases. The second clip of you does it for me! God only knows what’s in that friends only folder 💋"

Please feel free to add me as a friend to find out

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
5 weeks ago

Leeds

Way too cock focused for me, one pic is enough.

The will make you cum repeatedly is just off-putting you wouldn't.

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread