Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Fab etiquette ‘deleted messages’

Jump to newest

By *altandPepper24 OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Liverpool

So was having a frisky convo with a woman a few days ago went to message today and it says message deleted but we are still friends on here? so does that mean she’s no longer interested? Don’t want to turn into a man with repeat messages and harass her but my kitty is still throbbing from convo we had. Any advice please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
6 weeks ago

Midlands

Sounds like she's no longer interested.

By *ayRyuMan
6 weeks ago

Harrogate

Maybe she just likes a clean inbox. Not necessarily a not interested.

If already been chatting a quick hi can't harm.

If no response to that then you have your answer

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

I all ways see the men moaning about being blocked after first message but I’d 100% prefer that nice clear answer ha

By *heekychick15Woman
6 weeks ago

Ingatestone

Double clicked responses by accident and deleted it before now x

By *iker JackMan
6 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Why not send a follow up message and if the same happens again you know she’s not interested

That said some woman get 100s of messages and block delete

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

Imagine if I got ignored like a man TWICE I think this site is the few times I have ever faced rejection talk about learning curves haha

By *illDoXXXMan
6 weeks ago

Preston

It can happen after a long chat especially if it’s very hot ! just a hi hows things and then leave it if no reply x

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

Going get him to message her then technically it wouldn’t be me she’s blanking didn’t know it would be such a mine field ha I wouldn’t normally be bothered I love a good flirt with anyone but Jesus this one had me on the edge

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple
6 weeks ago

Chippenham

If you are still friends then I'm thinking that she's still interested and has tidied up her inbox. Just send her a nice friendly message to test the water

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

I was going to message then just log off haha but I can’t keep away from this site not even the just the sex I’m starting to love the whole little community and forums

By *ophieslutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Central

I'd leave the ball in their court, potentially reviewing in a month or so. Or delete, as you see fit. It's personal preferences for much of this, including inbox/friend engagement levels and interest.

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

This is what I was thinking didn’t wanna give her the ick turns out she was just being a brat on her way now for me to fix her attitude don’t think I’ll ever be able to go back to Normal life after fab haha

By *endalshaggersCouple
6 weeks ago

Kendal

Way we see it, if they've deleted the message, then that's it. Clearly not interested in going any further. Sending another message would probably not go down well. If they message us again in the future, no problem, but the ball is in their court then.

By *andPextraCouple
6 weeks ago

North West

We have deleted messages by mistake, so thats always a possibility.

By *weet and SpiceCouple
6 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

"This is what I was thinking didn’t wanna give her the ick turns out she was just being a brat on her way now for me to fix her attitude don’t think I’ll ever be able to go back to Normal life after fab haha "

She's on her way to you? Sounds like it worked out well. Repeat male messages and ick averted

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

Basically two women being stubborn so like with every thing the man ‘me’ had to fix it

By *ragonbaitCouple
6 weeks ago

Reading and Aberdare

"We have deleted messages by mistake, so thats always a possibility. "

Yeah, it's quite easy I've found to delete by accident;

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

It’s quite easy to catch the delete button. Just be sure it’s actually a woman too

By *aomilatteCouple
6 weeks ago

Midlands

"Just be sure it’s actually a woman too "

Good point!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
6 weeks ago

Coventry

Some people do delete their inbox and then ironically fall behind with their fabmin.

Don't reply. Give it a bit of time. If she doesn't reply back in the next couple of weeks you can always fire out another message. If still no reply I think you have your answer. Fab is a fickle place.

By *azzmanMan
6 weeks ago

ryhl

"I all ways see the men moaning about being blocked after first message but I’d 100% prefer that nice clear answer ha"

That's why you are a woman isn't it? Lol.

Women and men are different in terms of life and the challenges that comes with it. You will deal with a deluge of messages wanting a meet; your male counterparts will struggle to get a reply from the myraids of messages he has sent, hoping for his inbox message to light up yellow 😂😂; meanwhile you have yours bu,zling withbover 300 messages and possibly a new one ever 5 mins.

Why will u bother about 1 from the myraids blocking you?

Why won't the gentleman worry about not getting any response from the myraids he has sent out, and taking his time to go through the messages he has sent only to see over 25 haven't even read the message; 7 out of them have deleted and the remaining that have read wouldn't bother to reply! 😂😂😂😅🤣.

Now ma'am, please tell me why u as the woman will worry and why shouldn't the man in this case worry? 😂😂😅🤣.

The experiences are different for both sex ma'am; so never try to use yours to compare with the other as the vantage points are really worlds apart. 😂😅😂

By *hesubtlegentMan
6 weeks ago

surrey

I’d drop another message with a face pic saying you enjoyed the steamy chat the other night and would love to chat again if she’s up for it? Sending a pic with a message is always more successful of getting replied to. NOT a cock pic though

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

"It’s quite easy to catch the delete button. Just be sure it’s actually a woman too "
what do you mean? I’m currently trauma free from this site haha

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

Wait iv had a few women accounts chit chat then ask for solo meets but the vibe was off are you saying they where most probably men? been on here 9 weeks for role play but only started taking is seriously a week ago so still new x

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I’d drop another message with a face pic saying you enjoyed the steamy chat the other night and would love to chat again if she’s up for it? Sending a pic with a message is always more successful of getting replied to. NOT a cock pic though "
noted soo boobie pics over cock pics?

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

"It’s quite easy to catch the delete button. Just be sure it’s actually a woman too what do you mean? I’m currently trauma free from this site haha "

I’ve never had a spicy conversation with a women in all my years on fab. Just saying check it’s actually a woman you are chatting to and not a bloke would avoid any sexual chat before you’ve actually met anyone.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Wait iv had a few women accounts chit chat then ask for solo meets but the vibe was off are you saying they where most probably men? been on here 9 weeks for role play but only started taking is seriously a week ago so still new x "

Exactly that

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple
6 weeks ago

Cheshire

We sometimes scroll down the inbox having a quick clear out. Then have then noticed we took out a full conversation with someone.

By *hesubtlegentMan
6 weeks ago

surrey

"I’d drop another message with a face pic saying you enjoyed the steamy chat the other night and would love to chat again if she’s up for it? Sending a pic with a message is always more successful of getting replied to. NOT a cock pic though noted soo boobie pics over cock pics? "

Absolutely. also, as others have said before, make sure it’s a female you’re speaking to. Check their profile has recent veri’s from meets and don’t be afraid to ask for a direct photo to prove they are real. If they are genuine, they won’t mind.

I’ve been catfished twice when going for a meet… so will not get burnt again.

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

I’ll be honest I need the spicy chat for get the mind going then I take my proposal to my partner in the hope It pleases him. so chat can get extreme because I would hands down do what ever that man tells me to it’s tough out here :’)

By *hesubtlegentMan
6 weeks ago

surrey

"I’ll be honest I need the spicy chat for get the mind going then I take my proposal to my partner in the hope It pleases him. so chat can get extreme because I would hands down do what ever that man tells me to it’s tough out here :’) "

Your inbox is about to be flooded now 😂

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

"I’ll be honest I need the spicy chat for get the mind going then I take my proposal to my partner in the hope It pleases him. so chat can get extreme because I would hands down do what ever that man tells me to it’s tough out here :’) "

If it’s women you are looking for, I don’t think you’ll find that from a woman on fab to be honest.

6 weeks ago

Liverpool

You’d be surprised there’s something for everyone on fab just have to tap in to your part but even I learnt my limits when a brother and sister propositioned us that’s been the only one I have blocked

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Dublin

I only delete cause I hate seeing a big block of white! It’s literally my only OCD tendency

By *ucka39Man
6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Could've been accidentally as it can happen

Send her a wink

By *issmorganWoman
6 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'd probably wait and see if she gets back to you op, I tend to delete messages when I feel like the conversation has come to an end.

I only chat to men, but if someone messaged me when they were feeling horny again, I'd probably delete it tbh. So if you do get in touch, I'd say don't go straight to the dirty chat.

By *ilthycouple24Couple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"So was having a frisky convo with a woman a few days ago went to message today and it says message deleted but we are still friends on here? so does that mean she’s no longer interested? Don’t want to turn into a man with repeat messages and harass her but my kitty is still throbbing from convo we had. Any advice please "

Welcome to our world

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

Meh, we've sent messages to a couple of couples that didn't even bother to mark as read in a week. Never did hear back. It's normal, you just move on.

Post new Message to Thread