Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Advice for a newby

Jump to newest

By *ravelingSailor OP   Man
6 weeks ago

North

I really like using fab to try find people to talk to and meet up with for fun but don’t really know what I’m doing in the way of organising meets or how the whole talking with others on here. Any tips or advice would be appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucka39Man
6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Well you've got the meet section where you can put out meetings/organise something else

As for talking just treat people as you would if you were on a night out

By *iker JackMan
6 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Op when you message someone on here you are firstly doing really well to get them to read it. That’s the first challenge

The second challenge is to make the message interesting enough for them to want to look at your profile. My advice, and it is only advice, don’t be lazy with just a “hi” and don’t make it look like a cut and paste message but also don’t go too long or specific. Reference something in their profile

Make your profile interesting but honest to you. For me all the posts on help me with my profile are pointless. That means someone else is writing your profile or if we all took the same advice they would all be the same

Make it unique to you

With regards to meeting. People will recommend a club, as a single male or a single anyone that’s hard, as a male we pay a lot more and for all singles it initially takes a lot of nerves

But clubs are no guarantee of getting any “fun”, for most that go looking for fun they will end up disappointed

So that said you’d think it’s impossible

It’s not

The meets I have had this time and previously have messaged me first

The forums are a great way to be seen but can be positive or negative reaction to you

Don’t rely on Fab for a way to meet people and don’t think every meet will end up with sex

Lastly the green arrow by someone’s name is often used. You’ve posted twice about the same thing in a short period of time so are you really interested in any advice given?

Post new Message to Thread