By *ravesendpussyeater OP   Man
6 weeks ago

GRAVESEND

What do you like best

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oiluvfunMan
6 weeks ago

Penrith

Everyone prefers sex without condoms, but the sensible among us rubber up with the randoms

By *londebiguyMan
6 weeks ago

Southport

"Everyone prefers sex without condoms, but the sensible among us rubber up with the randoms "

Regular testing is much more sensible.

Oral sex carries many STI risks but just about no-one even considers a condom for that.

By *heelerMan
6 weeks ago

Northants

Bareback absolutely hate condoms but for safety reasons have to use them.

By *ilverfox for youMan
6 weeks ago

Hull

Just the chance to do either would be nice !!!!

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
6 weeks ago

brighton

"Everyone prefers sex without condoms, but the sensible among us rubber up with the randoms

Oral sex carries many STI risks but just about no-one even considers a condom for that.

"

How is regular testing more sensible than condoms? Surely both? Regular testing won't help you if you've already contracted HIV...

By *einster-CoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Dublin

I never insist on condoms which means I go raw most times. Tested often and thankfully never caught anything too serious.

Mrs L-C

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

"Everyone prefers sex without condoms, but the sensible among us rubber up with the randoms "

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Without a doubt bareback mmmm we love it

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
6 weeks ago

Coventry

Safety first and bareback is hands down the best.

Swinging is a risk assessment. In an ideal world we wouldn't need protection. It's all a matter of the level of risk your willing to take for your pleasure and that is a personal choice. No sex is 100% risk free. For use bareback is exclusively between the two of us. However we both are happy with oral unprotected as is by far the norm on the scene. It's not risk free but this is the ballance of risk and pleasure we're comfortable with. And we have in the passed still been tested to reduce that risk futher.

The idea of bareback is great. We often talk about the idea of Mrs and another woman bent over and me slipping in and out of them both of them seamlessly. But of course in reality this would not be practical unless it was someone we were comfortable with and trusted 100% to be safe with. I get there are circles of bareback swingers who test regularly and only bareback within that circle. However that is putting a lot of trust in other people and the bigger that circle gets the more liable it is to someone breaking that trust and risking everone.

By *elkieWoman
6 weeks ago

Durham

"Safety first and bareback is hands down the best.

Swinging is a risk assessment. In an ideal world we wouldn't need protection. It's all a matter of the level of risk your willing to take for your pleasure and that is a personal choice. No sex is 100% risk free. For use bareback is exclusively between the two of us. However we both are happy with oral unprotected as is by far the norm on the scene. It's not risk free but this is the ballance of risk and pleasure we're comfortable with. And we have in the passed still been tested to reduce that risk futher.

The idea of bareback is great. We often talk about the idea of Mrs and another woman bent over and me slipping in and out of them both of them seamlessly. But of course in reality this would not be practical unless it was someone we were comfortable with and trusted 100% to be safe with. I get there are circles of bareback swingers who test regularly and only bareback within that circle. However that is putting a lot of trust in other people and the bigger that circle gets the more liable it is to someone breaking that trust and risking everone."

You could make that happen with a female condom. #justsaying

By *otCouple3737Couple
6 weeks ago

York/Hull

Always safe sex and no oral given for us...we enjoy our lifestyle but definitely not risking our health

By *elboy1978Man
6 weeks ago

Jarrow

I like bareback but got to be safe and use a condom

By *eparated_galWoman
6 weeks ago

Salford

Obviously bare feels a whole lot better and is more sexual, but can understand need for condoms, i always take them but generally dont insist on them being used

By *afetyFirstCouple
6 weeks ago

Durham

Never used a condom in our marriage but would never play with others without one...common sense really

6 weeks ago

If fully tested, trusted and windows are all considered, then ... hehe

By *orkshire Couple2000Couple
6 weeks ago

Halifax

Our view is an evening of unprotected pleasure really worth the stress & worry that you may have caught an incurable disease ? We would love to go unprotected but the risk v reward isn't worth it for us.

By *uckurcumMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

As nice as bareback is,unless in a regular stable situation it has to be safe.....

By *uzie69xTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Maidstone

"How is regular testing more sensible than condoms? Surely both? Regular testing won't help you if you've already contracted HIV..."

Because regular testing will catch any infections before it does long term damage. People who think condoms are 100% safe and don't get regular tests are ignorant of their status.

I used to be a sexual health outreach worker and the number of women who get infected by their partners because she believed he was monogamous.

I am on PrEP and get tested every 12 weeks without fail and I enjoy my bareback sex very much!

By *uzie69xTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Maidstone

Oh and also to add... I ALWAYS have a chat with a new shag about responsible sexual health. Even though I know I enjoy bareback, I'm allowing him the space to be responsible and to use condoms if that would make him feel safer and less anxious. Because I know he's cheating behind his partner's back, but it's not my place to judge him.

By *exandcoffeeWoman
6 weeks ago

Stamford

Prefer bareback but always use protection with new people.

By * Marvellous MessMan
6 weeks ago

From Derby

Unfortunately I can't use condoms as the chemicals used always make my cock go soft, it's happened for years. I meet up with a local lady quite regularly, and her vaginal walls sting if a condom is used

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
6 weeks ago

Lingfield

We are bareback only

By *ayd100Man
6 weeks ago

clitheroe

Cleaning up after she's been filled to the brim is the best bit, so has to be bb

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

"Everyone prefers sex without condoms, but the sensible among us rubber up with the randoms

How is regular testing more sensible than condoms? Surely both? Regular testing won't help you if you've already contracted HIV..."

you'll be surprised how many who use condoms that dont test or never have its safer sex not safe sex you can still catch stuff after all you dont just use your cock

id rather go with a barebacker who test regular than a safe sex person who never test ..

i test every 6 weeks im lucky tho as i do voluntary work for a safe sex charity so have easy access and apart from two exclusive regulars its all safer sex

By *xplosive coupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Bardon

bareback only for us

By *londebiguyMan
6 weeks ago

Southport

How is regular testing more sensible than condoms? Surely both? Regular testing won't help you if you've already contracted HIV...

you'll be surprised how many who use condoms that dont test or never have its safer sex not safe sex you can still catch stuff after all you dont just use your cock

id rather go with a barebacker who test regular than a safe sex person who never test ..

i test every 6 weeks im lucky tho as i do voluntary work for a safe sex charity so have easy access and apart from two exclusive regulars its all safer sex"

Very, very true.

I wish some people would do a little research or visit their local clinic/ charity and ask the professionals advice.

There is so much misinformation around.

By *londebiguyMan
6 weeks ago

Southport

How is regular testing more sensible than condoms? Surely both? Regular testing won't help you if you've already contracted HIV..."

Regular testing will give you a very good chance of identifying an STI with no obvious symptoms and so could hopefully stop further unnecessary spread if it.

It could also help you get treatment and stop you being unwell or even stop infertility in some case.

As for HIV transmission then if that is the case, early recognition and a plan for treatment is advisable too.

It can stop the progression and control any other issues.

HIV is now a managed illness where people can live a long and normal life.

With good treatment and the education about that being available, we take away the stigma and fear so that everyone reslises that it is more like diabetes etc now.

The advances in medicine are huge in comparison to even 10/15 years ago

By *hong80321967Man
6 weeks ago

Wakefield

Bareback definitely preferred but also have to balance the safety of it all, decide jointly each at the time

By *ilva69Man
6 weeks ago

stockport

Bareback, where possible?

By *unguy1233Man
5 weeks ago

kent

definitely bb

By *ibryMan
5 weeks ago

STOCKPORT

I could have already entered bareback before I realised that I had no condom on.mmmmmmmm

By *ilva69Man
5 weeks ago

stockport

Couples discretion

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Stockport

It's funny because we've had a guy say , oh he gets shy when he sees a condom as he goes limp

But the sight of a condom spurs Mr j on

It's like oh he's getting some , and it's not Mrs j

By *ilva69Man
5 weeks ago

stockport

"It's funny because we've had a guy say , oh he gets shy when he sees a condom as he goes limp

But the sight of a condom spurs Mr j on

It's like oh he's getting some , and it's not Mrs j"

5 weeks ago

Looking at hot pics and pretty much most couples and women profiles safe sex has gone out the window!

5 weeks ago

Had a vasectomy so bareback with trusted people

By *ustSomeDarkieMan
5 weeks ago

Lisbon, Portugal

i test every 6 weeks im lucky tho as i do voluntary work for a safe sex charity so have easy access and apart from two exclusive regulars its all safer sex"

Just had mine today. The girl knows me that much now as I come every quarter..should I chance it and ask her out. She my type

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
5 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Unfortunately I can't use condoms as the chemicals used always make my cock go soft, it's happened for years. I meet up with a local lady quite regularly, and her vaginal walls sting if a condom is used "
both of those issues can be worked around and not a good reason to go bare.

5 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Looking at hot pics and pretty much most couples and women profiles safe sex has gone out the window!"
or it's photos with their own partners

We do safer sex... test regularly...condoms for full sex no exceptions with others, but we do oral without

By *enfold75Man
5 weeks ago

hemel hempstead

This day and age it has to be condoms. Unless with a regular.

By *asyman321Man
5 weeks ago

north east

Safe sex every time

5 weeks ago

We absolutely love a bareback fuck and I go seconds with his cum all over my cock mmmmmm

5 weeks ago

wonderland.

But to answer the question posed.. we prefer bare but that's just for each other

By *ingdong11Man
5 weeks ago

southampton

"Always safe sex and no oral given for us...we enjoy our lifestyle but definitely not risking our health"

You don’t give oral ? ……… what’s happening with “not Kev” in your second pic then ? Or have I misunderstood?

By *un guy300Man
5 weeks ago

Carmarthen

Bring back the 70s and 80s only used them then for birth control

By *hilledExplorerMan
5 weeks ago

Colchester

"Bring back the 70s and 80s only used them then for birth control "

Prep seems to be swinging things back that way and I worry about the increase in STDs that will cause, and arguably already is..

As an aside, if you review academic research and the thoughts of practicing GUM physicians, oral sex is pretty close to safe sex. The transmission route is pretty ineffective for STDs and the amount of transmission vs the amount of acts of oral is very small.

By *ueen.MessalinaCouple
5 weeks ago

bromley

Bareback always and cum

By *he one 23Man
5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Safe sex all the time .health comes first .

5 weeks ago

In our experience its difficult enough finding legitimate couples we click with and we don't swing often enough for this to be a primary concern. You take each meet as it comes but we certainly wouldn't go to something like a bareback gang bang or play bare in a club with folk we don't know.

When we fist met at a friends wedding we fucked without a condom that same night. We didn't die or get any disease, but we did end up married.

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple
5 weeks ago

Durham

Neither of us like using condoms. Taking PreP and regular testing is working out well. So BB for us

By *lex.and.SexCouple
5 weeks ago

Bedale

I highly doubt you are going to find anyone who actually prefers safe sex, but most will practice it.

For us, it's bare at home and safe elsewhere by and large. The playmates we have had for literally multiple years however, well there's a degree of trust there that can mean bare is possible if desired

By *nniebellaWoman
5 weeks ago

Harrogate

Obviously BB is better but as a single girl, condoms all the way! Health is wealth.

My profile clearly says this but it still amazes me how many guys try it on and try to slip it in anyway. It makes me so angry and causes me no end of stress afterwards.

By *ayd100Man
5 weeks ago

clitheroe

Depends if you want to breed

By *ucka39Man
5 weeks ago

Newcastle

Condoms, unless with a regular FB and still get tests

By *emboy AlexTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Chadderton, Manchester

Always safe. I'm not trying to ruin 3 lives at once just to get a slightly better sensation.

By *olds CoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Louth

Testing is like an MOT, only valid until you leave the testing centre. Say your all clear at the test, your next test is maybe 6 weeks away, that leaves 5 weeks 6 days to get an infection and pass it on to others.I started swinging with friends in the mid 70s, things were different then. But since starting again in the 90s it's always been with condoms, had some great experiences with lots of couples but none worth dying or risking my/our health for. The only bareback we do is between us.

By *annibal_LickedherMan
5 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

Amazing how many people on here claim condoms only but when you talk to them or meet them they say they love bareback.

I play bare, I test regularly and I’m selective about who I meet. What I also find crazy is the people who will only have “safe sex” but don’t get tested.

By *untimeswithme69Man
5 weeks ago

London

Bareback, the sensation is amazing!

By *lecom1Couple
5 weeks ago

Stornoway

We prefer bare.

By *ee And MikeCouple
5 weeks ago

Cannock

As a cuckold couple our preference has always been bareback.

5 weeks ago

Bareback all the way xx

By *uzie69xTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Maidstone

If you may allow me to summarise the various views...

1. There is no such thing as "safe" sex, there is only "safer" sex. All sex is with some risk, even with condoms.

2. There are currently reports of a new strain of MPox and antibiotic resistant Gonnorroea. Be careful out there, folks.

3. Some people (like me) on PrEP who do enjoy BB with select people (eg they all on PrEP themselves) are still cautious. If you're going attend BB gangbangs several times a week, you're exposing yourself to much higher risks.

4. So a compromise could be get tested every 12 weeks, get on PeEP and enjoy BB selectively.

5. However, even if you use protection, it may still be wise to get checked occasionally (six monthly?) to ensure you are not carrying any symptomless infections that could do long term damage.

6. Finally, it is lovely to see couples who only BB with each other. That is real commitment, making BB sex special.

By *ilverfox for youMan
5 weeks ago

Hull

Cock says bareback .brain says safe ……… cock wins !!

By *otallysmoothMan
5 weeks ago

Telford

Deffo safe till I know there disease free, then love bb.

By *arathonfire82Man
5 weeks ago

eversley

What I prefer and what I’ll do are different things. Clearly babreback feels nice, less interruptions to play if not stopping to put one on. But would I be bareback with anyone - no - respect my health too much

By *ingerella About TownWoman
5 weeks ago

Central London

Here for recreation not procreation. Girl or boy condoms give my body the freedom to respond naturally to other's fuckability.

By *ildwife38ddCouple
5 weeks ago

donegal

We prefer bareback and have done it with people we know well but play safe with anyone new

5 weeks ago

GRAVESEND

That is understandable

By *iscreetdan2023Man
5 weeks ago

bury st edmunds

Bareback always

By *x cplCouple
5 weeks ago

North of Oxford

We love bareback but with strangers it's always safe sex..the risk isn't worth it.

By *illhouse555Man
5 weeks ago

Carlisle

Bb

By *iscreetdan2023Man
5 weeks ago

bury st edmunds

"We love bareback but with strangers it's always safe sex..the risk isn't worth it."

That’s why I’d love to find a long term couple

By *ewworldjenCouple
5 weeks ago

uk

Definitely preferred but are careful

By *eparated_galWoman
5 weeks ago

Salford

I always prefer bare. Much better, but understand if want safe,

By *rlandoooMan
5 weeks ago

Mirfield

"I always prefer bare. Much better, but understand if want safe, "

Likewise it just depends who it is 😈

By *affle84Couple
5 weeks ago

Norwich

Jess prefers bb so bf application’s taken

By *entdingdongCouple
5 weeks ago

Gravesend

bareback with partner, condoms with others

By *wingnswitchCouple
5 weeks ago

NEWARK

Bb each other as we are long term partners any others safe no exceptions

By *r-8-BBCMan
5 weeks ago

LONDON

"What do you like best"

Love bb, who doesn't

By *ixenandhoundCouple
5 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

Bareback with hound, safe with anyone else, no exceptions

By *aughtyJoWoman
5 weeks ago

Caterham

Safe sex always and regular testing for me

5 weeks ago

GRAVESEND

By *ilva69Man
5 weeks ago

stockport

Bareback for me

By *iddle ManMan
5 weeks ago

Walsall

I have never heard anyone say they prefer protected sex. Unfortunately it's something we have to do to help mitigate risks.

4 weeks ago

Both

By *irBummyFingerMan
4 weeks ago

Carmarthen

Bareback preferably

By *utterfly1983Couple
4 weeks ago

Widnes

So how is testing regular regarded safe? It only has to be one person who has an std to have sex with you within them 6 weeks, you have sex with say 4 other people.. they have sec with 4 other people.. how fast an std can spread in 6 weeks and some people don’t show symptoms

By *unnybunsWoman
4 weeks ago

Between here and over there

Sorry to be a bore but I am a theatre nurse and the rise in oral cancers caused by HPV really does scare the hell out of me. Mainly tonsils/ tongue and throat. I have seen an uprise in the last few years in my job - just a foot note to say if you feel like you have got something funky going on, change in swallowing, unusual white patches go and get it checked out.

Stay safe and happy people’s of Fab.

By *idcot58Man
4 weeks ago

Didcot

Bareback for me

Post new Message to Thread