Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Discrete hotel

Jump to newest

By *ravelmanxxx OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

Hey all, I need some help with picking a hotel in Leeds I am looking for a couple I know who are wanting a few guys for a gangbang meeting. The couple wants guys to be able to come straight to their room xx does anyone have any suggestions ? Any help would be appreciated xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lossomTreeWoman
7 weeks ago

Ipswich

The couple on check in can ask for extra key cards, and arrange distribution of saud cards outside the hotel in a pub etc.

By *imited 3EditionCouple
7 weeks ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

Have stayed at village Leeds north hotel.. It used to be that you didn't need a key card to get up the lift so technically you were just able to walk in the doors and head straight to the lift /room. If it's still the same, then they could just tell them the room number and have them space out arrivals so not to look sus.

By *hunderKinkMan
7 weeks ago

Deeping

I never understand these posts.

Pretty much any decent hotel will do - folk can just walk in and go straight to the rooms.

Avoid premier inn / holiday inn express as many of these need a card to work lifts.

By *rpfunCouple
6 weeks ago

Dublin

"I never understand these posts.

Pretty much any decent hotel will do - folk can just walk in and go straight to the rooms.

Avoid premier inn / holiday inn express as many of these need a card to work lifts. "

Most decent hotels now require a keycard for the elevator.

Post new Message to Thread