Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

My partner is keen to go oit in the car and fuck advice

Jump to newest

By *evon dynomite OP   Man
6 weeks ago

paignton

Hey

My partner is really keen to go to a dogginf spot get dressed up and have sex while people watch. But doesnt want people to touch but watch. She doesnt mind people wanking near by and thats thr bit that turns her on. It turns me on too. I wouldnt mind her sucking someone off un planned. But i dont think she is keen but were both really turned on.

We wsnt to watvh some videos on line. If others dont join in is that still dogging or is that an exhibitionist. All videos are people joining in she wants to watch some of this

Also any advice. Anyone taken a partner to a site for first time? Was it hot? How did it make her feel? She wants to look sexy as fuck which she is and just looking if anyone has tried and whats it like. Also dont want anyone touching. Well she doesnt. Just an6 feedbac or advice would be apprciated

Also anyone thats in Devon wsnt to come and watch we would love to hear from you too

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

6 weeks ago

paignton

F9rgot to add we have been togatger 21 years. Just want to know anyone start at this stage

By *allySlinkyWoman
6 weeks ago

Leeds

If you have sex in your car and don't open the windows, no one would be able to touch her but she could see them wanking.

6 weeks ago

paignton

Great shout. Didnt know if therr waa code for winows up down half way. Light on. Great shout

Any devon folk in area want to watch. Please message any time. She wants to after have sex with us and another couple same time but no swap. So do many couples on here go out offten on this arrangement?

6 weeks ago

paignton

She wants to go in boot and 9n bonnet too so i guess we just need to keep distance etc

We can not wait

Post new Message to Thread