Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Wife wants to start exploring with other females…. Together

Jump to newest

By *ay32918 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Rhyl

So, rewind to a few weeks back my wife and I went to a strop club together, getting a couples dance was amazing and we both left super horny!

Last night we talked about it again and my wife said she’d like to explore us having fun with another woman… together. Of course my eyes lit up, but is poses an interesting logistical challenge so looking for advice.

I suppose, where do we start, we are based in the North West near Cheshire.

1) Do we join fab as a couple and put effort into our profile and arrange a private meet.

2) is a club a good place to start, and if so any recommendations / tips?

Cheers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
6 weeks ago

your head

If you want to look on Fab, definitely open a couples profile. Clubs are good though and some find them easier to meet women.

By *otshot14Woman
6 weeks ago

nuneaton

I would take her to a club to start off with,don't play to start off on your first club,just go to enjoy being in a club.then take it from there.

You then are given her no pressure, plus I'm sure your both find it as horny as hell.good luck happy fabbing

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

be prepared for it to be very hard s;pg as its no longer easy to find ffm on this site or indeed this scene... clubs can be good i say can be because of the obvious 3 way attraction ... i get most of my fem on fem fun at gay clubs/gay pubs ..

the days of bi women playing with other women whiles the man is in tow is very hard you can tell by the amount of post on these forums and others alot of bi women dont want to be a couples toy / meat ... good luck

By *rettCoolMan
6 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Lucky u .. exciting times ahead ..all I would say take your time and find the right woman for u both

By *issmorganWoman
6 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Fab is over run with couples all after a Bi fem, so it makes it hard for couples to meet them.

If you set a joint profile up remember pics of you both and to include what you can offer any lady who joins you.

Clubs seem to be a good choice for couples meeting other lafies going by threads I've seen and many clubs have single fems/couples nights.

By *otPoshorBecksCouple
6 weeks ago

Harrow & Algarve, Portugal

"Fab is over run with couples all after a Bi fem, so it makes it hard for couples to meet them.

If you set a joint profile up remember pics of you both and to include what you can offer any lady who joins you.

Clubs seem to be a good choice for couples meeting other lafies going by threads I've seen and many clubs have single fems/couples nights. "

This is perfect advice. I am a unicorn when I go to clubs as a single lady and I only meet in clubs. But I do like meeting sexy MF couples xxx

By *orny PTMan
6 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I would take her to a club to start off with,don't play to start off on your first club,just go to enjoy being in a club.then take it from there.

You then are given her no pressure, plus I'm sure your both find it as horny as hell.good luck happy fabbing "

Watch, perve, plan then play, over several visits. socials are good, because if you click then and there, you'll have a better chance of letting things happen organically or orgasmically later on.

Let her take the lead and good luck.

By *aia-NyxWoman
3 weeks ago

North East

I feel like clubs are the best place to go down that road. Its very difficult (speaking as a unicorn) to trust and plan things right as theres 2 people to connect with and often they are not both running the account so you end up not really knowing what youre getting into. I've been let down by couples a few times so I gave up on it and now only play with them in clubs.

By *oxy jWoman
3 weeks ago

somerset

unicorn = single bi woman .... simply nothing rare about bi women go out normal nightlife and theres plenty of them lets alone on the swinging scene... the problem is often the guy in the couple is just not for them 2 way attraction is hard 3 way attraction is super hard

By *umagain58Man
3 weeks ago

London

Why does your wife not ask directly herself. Just wondering

By *wist my nipplesCouple
3 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I know it’s a typo but I’d absolutely love a strop club.

Mr TMN

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
3 weeks ago

Coventry

If you intend to search for a potential lady to join you on Fab you totally will need a couples profile. Also it would really help if your interaction on this profile was genuinely lead by your wife, rather than you with regards talking to loan females.

Clubs are a great place to interact with people in the real world. They give you a no pressure space where everyone can gauge genuine attraction and chemistry in real life. Also point out that organised social events are also good for making new genuine connections and opportunities.

By *orny PTMan
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

Get her to go to a women only event and give her all the encouragement to go solo. This way she can be in a men free zone and watch at her own pace.

Post new Message to Thread