Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Girlfriend asked me for permission

Jump to newest

By *oofyStud OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Hillingdon

Hey, I know I’m a singles profile but I’ve been in a relationship for 5 years now (girlfriend doesn’t know I’m on this) and recently my girl friend was on a night out and texted me to ask me if she could kiss a guy she bumped into and knew from before.

I told her I wasn’t happy with that and she said ok that it’s fine and she was only asking. She didn’t seem annoyed by it at all.

After the pub closed she went back to her friends house with about 10 other people for a few drinks. The guy she asked for permission to get with was also there. I trust her when she told me she wasn’t with him but what do you guys think? She’s never been defensive about it and she said she would never get with him if I wasn’t happy with it.

What do you guys think? Is she lying to me or was she being honest? It’s been playing in my mind a while

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ondonMagicCouple
6 weeks ago

Durham

Really?!?!?! Your on here and your worried about that?!?!?!

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple
6 weeks ago

Chippenham

Good for her if she did, I don't think you've any right to be annoyed with her being as you are on here behind her back.

By *ockandkeyCouple
6 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Where is my popcorn.

By *9alMan
6 weeks ago

Bridgend

perhaps you should talk to her about how you both feel it might lead to her joining you in swinging its better in the long term to have things out in the open

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
6 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Really? I suggest you take a long hard look at the definition of hypocrisy. 😒

You’re on here but you didn't want her to kiss someone else. Meh.

J

By *aomilatteCouple
6 weeks ago

Midlands

This thread is probably in the wrong forum. You know your "girlfriend" best so are the best to answer the question.

By *ink vixenCouple
6 weeks ago

Medway

Ha ha yeah…..she fucked him for sure.

By *ros40Man
6 weeks ago

Bedford

Oh dear

By *rimson_RoseWoman
6 weeks ago

Tamworth

I think guilty consciences judge others by their standards and assume others are also up to no good.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Hey, I know I’m a singles profile but I’ve been in a relationship for 5 years now (girlfriend doesn’t know I’m on this) and recently my girl friend was on a night out and texted me to ask me if she could kiss a guy she bumped into and knew from before.

I told her I wasn’t happy with that and she said ok that it’s fine and she was only asking. She didn’t seem annoyed by it at all.

After the pub closed she went back to her friends house with about 10 other people for a few drinks. The guy she asked for permission to get with was also there. I trust her when she told me she wasn’t with him but what do you guys think? She’s never been defensive about it and she said she would never get with him if I wasn’t happy with it.

What do you guys think? Is she lying to me or was she being honest? It’s been playing in my mind a while "

She's being honest with you, don't project your values on to her.

By *oofyStud OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Hillingdon

Sorry guys I might have come across as a hypocrite or sounding like I’m worried that she’s cheating on me, I’m not at all trying to shame her.

I’m glad she could come to me and ask about it. I was just looking for opinions on if she’s still possibly thinking about it or looking to cuck me?

By *oofyStud OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Hillingdon

Might I add I also picked her up from the house party when she was ready to go home, there has never been an argument about it and never been awkwardness

By *oofyStud OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Hillingdon

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 20:19:05]

By *oofyStud OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Hillingdon

"Hey, I know I’m a singles profile but I’ve been in a relationship for 5 years now (girlfriend doesn’t know I’m on this) and recently my girl friend was on a night out and texted me to ask me if she could kiss a guy she bumped into and knew from before.

What do you guys think? Is she lying to me or was she being honest? It’s been playing in my mind a while

She's being honest with you, don't project your values on to her. "

Thanks for your input

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Sorry guys I might have come across as a hypocrite or sounding like I’m worried that she’s cheating on me, I’m not at all trying to shame her.

I’m glad she could come to me and ask about it. I was just looking for opinions on if she’s still possibly thinking about it or looking to cuck me? "

Ask her! How on earth can we know what she's thinking. Is your motive really that you *want* her to cheat?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
6 weeks ago

Reading

Is that her in your photo?

By *oofyStud OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Hillingdon

Has anyone else been in this position?

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
6 weeks ago

manchester

This should be in the story section of the forums

By *oofyStud OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Hillingdon

Definitely not a story lol

By *ittlechick77Couple
6 weeks ago

Staines

Toal not in a position judge when you are secretly on here behind her back.

Have you meet kissed any from on here if so sure you didn't ask the gf for permission

By *oofyStud OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Hillingdon

Like I said I am not judging her!

Haven’t kissed or met anyone from here.

Just wondering if this is a thing girls do to test there partners or what

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Like I said I am not judging her!

Haven’t kissed or met anyone from here.

Just wondering if this is a thing girls do to test there partners or what "

How is her asking If she can kiss someone testing *you*?

6 weeks ago

Reading

OP - keep your replies to the forum, no need to DM us.

By *oofyStud OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Hillingdon

To possibly see if I’d be interested in sharing her ?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

"To possibly see if I’d be interested in sharing her ?"

Just talk to each other

By *ootyfruityCouple
6 weeks ago

andover

Are you perhaps feeling guilty over something yourself?

Bit contradictory of yourself isn’t it

6 weeks ago

Reading

"To possibly see if I’d be interested in sharing her ?"

Feel quite sorry for the poor girl, having her pic shared on the web without knowing about it.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
6 weeks ago

Cumbria

What do you guys think? Is she lying to me or was she being honest? It’s been playing in my mind a while "

I think you are a lucky man and you should delete your fab account.

By *issmorganWoman
6 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I've seen many people who are cheating, accuse their partners of doing the same.

It'll be because you know what you're doing isn't right, so you're trying to justify it, by trying to make her guilty too.

By *neeyedwillieMan
6 weeks ago

Darlington

You're on here, she's asking permission to kiss another guy.

You're both done. Split up and get it over and done with.

I'm not going to explain it to you but i will tell you this. The psychology of men and women cheating on their partners, how they do it and why they do it has been well documented and debated in the last few decades. And tha ks to the Internet you can find all the information you want about it.

You can research it at your own leisure but I promise you, if she was committed to you, she wouldn't even be asking for permission. Actual swinger couples where both partners engage in the lifestyle are a different ball game...but that isn't the case for you I am assuming?

And I'm sure some ladies here could say the same about yourself since youre on here and how committed you are.... ...but psychologically speaking it's different ball game for both genders when it comes to this stuff.

End it. Youre not "the one" for each other because if you where....this situation wouldn't even have happened.

By *iker JackMan
6 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

You say it’s not hypocrisy, well it is

At least she asked your permission yet you’re on here without her knowledge

So maybe show her your profile here and whoever is in the photo, best case is it’s her and you’ve violated her privacy, worse case is it’s someone else and you’ve done that

In fact there is no best case at all

By *hadow KingsCouple (MM)
6 weeks ago

Manchester

She don't respect you, dump her.

If she did, she would chin him off and not even ask

By *8bobMan
6 weeks ago

biggleswade

When I was your age Goofy I used to get jealous easily and if asked would have probably given the same answer.

Now much older if my wife found herself in that position she probably wouldn’t think to ask me but hopefully just tell me about it when she got home. My only hope would be that it didn’t stop at just a kiss.

Bob

By *ee And MikeCouple
6 weeks ago

Cannock

Having been a cuck for over 30 years, I would read these signals as she wants your acceptance that she can cuckold you.

You need to decide if that’s what you want and if you love her enough for the relationship to develop into that sort of relationship going forwards.

Something you need to get you head around and talk to her about.

By *iceman123Man
6 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

Wow I'm sitting in for this one. I hope you've got life insurance op, you're going to need it in here

By *hePleasurerMan
6 weeks ago

Cheshire

I'm wondering why your girlfriend would need to ask you for permission. That sounds uncomfortably like controlling behaviour (by you).

By *ustamanMan
6 weeks ago

weymouth

Tbh op you can't pull the moral high ground on this one, why not say go for it see what happens and it may open up a conversation with new possibilities. Alternatively it'll expose you as a hypocrite, life's full of choices some good some not so good and some just different.

By *eyeYCouple
6 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

"Where is my popcorn. "

Pmsl!! Yup..

By *ill37Man
6 weeks ago

cambridge

Should have said yes as long as you bring him home so you could watch the rest

By *hunderKinkMan
6 weeks ago

Deeping

Welcome to today's edition of "Things that never happened"

By *aTina HeadTurnerWoman
6 weeks ago

Newham

"Where is my popcorn. "

🍿

By *aTina HeadTurnerWoman
6 weeks ago

Newham

Going by her looks on the photo on your profile, she’s hot and I’m sure her and the other guy had a good time together. Good on them!

By *w214Couple
6 weeks ago

Wirral

Get in the sea.

This is either pure attention seeking fantasy or you're an awful human being with no morals or standards.

I hope you get what you deserve and not what you want from this post.

We'll be blocking you.

By *aster YorkshireproMan
6 weeks ago

various! moves around

What? You weren't happy with it, but you are on here behind her back?

Why would you not be happy with it? What gives you the right to do what you want and then have any say in denying her what she wants?

I think you may need to look at yourself and figure out how you can be be better boyfriend, or let her go and enjoy her life!

By *onsShlongMan
6 weeks ago

bury

Pot calling the kettle black I see

By *hongman1Man
6 weeks ago

Mansfield

You’re a straight guy webcamming with guys on a swingers site openly saying without your girlfriend’s knowledge……. I’m sure you know where I’m going with this

By *andL4FunCouple
6 weeks ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

She is a seriously considerate and caring girl, whereas as you are a complete hypocrite with double standards to match any Westminster occupant. If this is a serious and true post you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
6 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Ha ha yeah…..she fucked him for sure. "

Of course, she did. Then went home with a cum filled pussy .

She probably fucked a few other guys not just that one.

OP, what are you going to do about ? You are on here without her knowledge, believing that she trusts you. Clearly you are betraying her . And so does she. She fucks everyone she fancies . She might even have a profile here.

Do you want to find out if she is a slut? Send me pm and I'll tell you how.

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Hello Pot

The double standard… have you asked her permission at any point in the past five years

I don’t need an answer I know already

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
6 weeks ago

Coventry

"I think guilty consciences judge others by their standards and assume others are also up to no good. "

Funny old thing that. My ex wife often put me under interrogation and sometimes outright accused me of cheating (on really baseless grounds as well). I was always faithful, yet ironically after all the shit she put me through she cheated on me and in hindsight I dont think that was the first time either (but I trusted her so gave a couple of iffy things the benifit of the doubt). I was explaining this to my therapist and she told me "people who can't be trusted themselves can rarely trust other people". It made complete sense when I thought about it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Central

You're choosing to meet people to use your good stamina with and asking about her choices? It would probably be ideal if you have equality in the relationship and trust each other to engage as agreed

I'm inclined to think that she's very trustworthy but only you know her.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
6 weeks ago

Coventry

From what you've said there's no ground to suggest she's cheated only that she has been open and honest with you and respected your boundaries.

From what has been said hat's off to this woman for her openness, honesty and respect. Maybe she would be better off with someone who respects this, gives it her this back in return and gives her loving freedom to explore and be herself.

Ironically (unlike yourself) she sounds like she'd thrive in a swinging/non-monogamous relationship. Maybe it's her who should be trusted to be on here not you.

By *iscover_GingerCouple
6 weeks ago

Manchester

I hope she cheated. You deserve as much. You're here behind her back so you reap what you sow. Karma at its finest

By *assageVirtuosoMan
6 weeks ago

SouthEast

The replies are justifiably harsh on OP yet it's unnecessary. OP shared something with us , whether true or fictious. Best to reply to his question instead of becoming unappointed judges.

It's none of my business who cheats and what not.

In short, the answer to his question is : we cannot possibly know what happened . She might've kissed the guy, she may have not , she may

have fucked him and been doing this for ages...We don't know.

By *evils for funCouple
6 weeks ago

Dover

[Removed by poster at 29/07/24 18:02:09]

By *sumfun2Man
6 weeks ago

Chorley

Wow.... Just wow. Popcorn done. Anyone got pringles?

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

"This should be in the story section of the forums "

By *osferatu101Man
6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Ha ha yeah…..she fucked him for sure. "

Yep she definitely got her gums round his plums and gave him a gobble

By *edVelvet XWoman
6 weeks ago

Here and there

Green arrow

By *7PAUL24Man
6 weeks ago

coventry

Good for her bless

By *ornucopiaMan
6 weeks ago

Bexley

"This thread is probably in the wrong forum. You know your "girlfriend" best so are the best to answer the question."
Absolutely. Surely it should be in the 'Tongue in cheek' forum?

By *ornucopiaMan
6 weeks ago

Bexley

"To possibly see if I’d be interested in sharing her ?

Feel quite sorry for the poor girl, having her pic shared on the web without knowing about it. "

I assumed that was him!

By *arcteggMan
6 weeks ago

grays

let him who is without sin cast the first stone

Post new Message to Thread