Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Opinions on profile

Jump to newest

By *imher6969x OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Essex & Birmingham

Hi guys very new here wondering if anyone can give us a few pointers on our profile.

We’re just starting out so be kind lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rimson_RoseWoman
11 weeks ago

Tamworth

I think it's worth saying earlier on that you've known each other for 4 years - I would be a little wary of FWB couples in case they have rushed into things which could lead to misunderstandings and drama. So worth clarifying that up front.

I think you need to say a little more about the male half on the profile, you've only put two lines.

I'd personally prefer to see more body photos. Yours seem to focus heavily on genitals and close up play which isn't to everyone's taste. Saying that, your profile should reflect your tastes and who you're looking to attract so just my thoughts.

By *allySlinkyWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

In my opinion your pics are too graphic, especially for a profile pic. Maybe keep them for friends only ? I am curious how many things were on her fuckit list to be almost all crossed off already.

By *imher6969x OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Essex & Birmingham

Noted more body pics less action pics. I’ve used my limit on pics today so will sort it tomorrow.

And tbf I didn’t have a very big fuckit list lol

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Very hot pics, I like them! Would definitely be keen

By *ewDevonCouple35Couple
11 weeks ago

Exeter

I wonder if we could jump on the bandwagon and ask for feedback on our profile too and whether our choice of profile pic is the best.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
10 weeks ago

SouthEast

I have the feeling that OP is a single guy pretending to be a couple.

Conversely , assuming you are genuine ...you can't get together to take a photo for verification yet you expect that people will believe that you'll really meet as a couple, bearing in mind that there is a long distance between you two, busy , etc...

I doubt many will fall for that, but... good luck, if it's true at all.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
10 weeks ago

SouthEast

"I wonder if we could jump on the bandwagon and ask for feedback on our profile too and whether our choice of profile pic is the best. "

Here it is a genuine couple. You don't try to hide body imperfections with clever camera angles, the profile is clear on what you are looking for.

Profile photo is not good though. As a couple you should have a pic with both of you.

Best wishes !

By *ewDevonCouple35Couple
10 weeks ago

Exeter

"I wonder if we could jump on the bandwagon and ask for feedback on our profile too and whether our choice of profile pic is the best.

Here it is a genuine couple. You don't try to hide body imperfections with clever camera angles, the profile is clear on what you are looking for.

Profile photo is not good though. As a couple you should have a pic with both of you.

Best wishes !"

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve changed our profile pic.

By *peak and SpellCouple
10 weeks ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Some clearer body pics of you both would go a long way.

By *allySlinkyWoman
10 weeks ago

Leeds

Personally I think there are too many pics of you both with emojis over your faces.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
10 weeks ago

SouthEast

"I wonder if we could jump on the bandwagon and ask for feedback on our profile too and whether our choice of profile pic is the best.

Best wishes !

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve changed our profile pic."

You are welcome and well done !

By *assageVirtuosoMan
10 weeks ago

SouthEast

"I have the feeling that OP is a single guy pretending to be a couple.

Conversely , assuming you are genuine ...you can't get together to take a photo for verification yet you expect that people will believe that you'll really meet as a couple, bearing in mind that there is a long distance between you two, busy , etc...

I doubt many will fall for that, but... good luck, if it's true at all."

I received a pm from another profile , part of the Couple's profile. Their explanation makes sense, so it looks like OP is a genuine couple, but in different countries at present.

By *allySlinkyWoman
10 weeks ago

Leeds

"Hi guys very new here wondering if anyone can give us a few pointers on our profile.

We’re just starting out so be kind lol x"

Please could you display your verification so we can read it ?

By *neforutoMan
10 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

"I wonder if we could jump on the bandwagon and ask for feedback on our profile too and whether our choice of profile pic is the best. "

I rather liked your profile, it wasnt full of graphic content and close up pics of your bits which is refreshing. There are a couple of typo's but Im sure you will spot them when you read it back. I would msg you privately but I cant so,,, Try not to highjack others forums posts, although the context is still the same, put up your own topic in the forums and that will also help in you standing out

By *otPoshorBecksCouple
10 weeks ago

Harrow & Algarve, Portugal

"I have the feeling that OP is a single guy pretending to be a couple.

I doubt many will fall for that, but... good luck, if it's true at all."

What is a genuine couple anyway? Yes single guys masquerade as single ladies and couples and we can usually tell after one or two messages.

Are we a genuine couple? We don’t live together. Bob is overseas often. We don’t have any pics of Bob. Bob needs to be discreet for various reasons. We do share face pics of us together when absolutely certain the picture won’t be shared. But we meet at clubs as a couple. Most of my pictures in public were taken by Bob xx

A genuine couple to us is a couple that meet as a couple. Simple newbies just need to go to socials or clubs to get verifications xx

Sam (the lady)

Post new Message to Thread