Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Swink socials

Jump to newest

By *anilla switch OP   Woman
8 weeks ago

Hampshire

My friends and I have been organising well attended monthly swinging socials for some time. My personal interest is kink and meeting likeminded people, which so far have been few and far between. I would really like to branch out and offer something a bit different and have come up with an idea of organising a swink social.

I use the other FL site however people don’t seem to interact as well as on here.

I’m hoping to gage if there might be any interest from Fab friends and welcome any suggestions.

Vs x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ARKblondeCouple
8 weeks ago

london

We've been to your other social, and would definitely be interested in this one as well

8 weeks ago

Hampshire

"We've been to your other social, and would definitely be interested in this one as well "

Thank you for your reply. It’s in the infancy stages at the moment, we need to find a new venue and to think how to go about the cross over from swinging socials to kink. I do love our socials but I need something a bit kinkier x

By *ensualMan
6 weeks ago

Sutton

This thread may be of interest.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/1613715#message_39535634

6 weeks ago

Hampshire

"This thread may be of interest.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/1613715#message_39535634"

Thank you x

By *ensualMan
6 weeks ago

Sutton

For your research have you visited

Hellfire on the last Friday of the month, I have been told that kinksters go there. Also Abfabs has its "Leather and Lace" at the end of a month as well. But I have heard nothing about that one.

6 weeks ago

Hampshire

"For your research have you visited

Hellfire on the last Friday of the month, I have been told that kinksters go there. Also Abfabs has its "Leather and Lace" at the end of a month as well. But I have heard nothing about that one. "

Yes we are planning on going in August

Post new Message to Thread