Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
9 weeks ago

Hey all just looking for some feedback on my page

I made a fabswingers account 2 months ago however after inboxing countless woman on here its been a struggle to even get someone to even open my messages i understand that for the most part it will be the fact that the females inboxes are flooded with messges from males

Second factor being that as i am new here i dont have any verifications

Can i get some pointers on how i can make my profile stand out more and how i can go about getting that first ? on my profile to get the ball rolling

All feedback will be much appreciated thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
9 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op. Just a few points

You don't need to repeat your age and height as they're on your profile.

As you have a face pic people can also see what you look like.

You've stated you're looking for women up to 40 only, so maybe change that further up as your age range is 18 - 99.

The 420 friendly bit may put some off, but good that you're honest about it.

If reword or remove that bit about not being spoken to like shit or being desperate, as it doesn't come across v well.

If you just rely on fab alone it can be hard for single men due to the numbers of them on here.

Make your profile the best you can, read profiles and only message those you have a genuine interest in and fit with what they're after too.

Think about getting to an organised social in the area, they're a great way to meet others.

9 weeks ago

Awesome thanks!

By *ot - CoupleCouple
9 weeks ago

Glasgow

Your photos look OK to us, and your profile is ok apart from mentioning 420 friendly. This puts us off. I know you're not looking to meet couples, but we thought we'd mention it because it can put people off.

9 weeks ago

All feedback is appreciated thanks for taking the time to help!

Post new Message to Thread