Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Semis

Jump to newest

By *sttimehere18 OP   Woman
10 weeks ago

Fy

When ever I have been round men they can only have semis never fully erect. Why? What am I doing wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowupdollTV/TS
10 weeks ago

S. Herts

Probably nothing at all. Could be nerves, health issues (whether or not they’re aware if it), Dutch courage, medications …there’s a lot which can have an impact.

By *sttimehere18 OP   Woman
10 weeks ago

Fy

True.... I have met them more than once. So maybe it's me lol

By *oreAgainForeverCouple
10 weeks ago

doncaster

Definately not you…it happens it’s happened to us and it’s happened to me (male half) with others

By *mber SkiesWoman
10 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

A bit of stage fright for the guy I’ve had the same thing happen to me in the past

By *aptain19725Man
10 weeks ago

Peterborough

Could be any of the above or it maybe down to simple attraction just like I am sure your not attracted to all men I would hope if it’s a private encounter they would be attracted otherwise why would they reply or turn up to an invite

By *ickD80Man
9 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"When ever I have been round men they can only have semis never fully erect. Why? What am I doing wrong? "

How many men have you been round roughly? Is it 2 or 3 or are we talking about 20 men or higher? And do you mean that even during sex they aren’t erect?

Obviously some men can’t get an erection or struggle to get an erection but it’s a small percentage that can’t so you must be very unlucky if every man you’ve been with is one of the small percentage. But it’s weird that you say they only get a semi, as if to imply that they are only half turned on…like you’re saying that men get more erect when they get more turned on and we can only get a semi if we aren’t turned on enough….and obviously that’s not true because if a man is turned on then he’ll get an erection, it doesn’t matter if he’s turned on a little bit or a lot, the erection will be the same. We don’t get semi’s if we’re only turned on a little bit…that’s not how it works for me anyway.

If a man can’t get an erection for some sort of medical reason then he won’t get a semi either and if you’re with a man but he’s not totally attracted to you then he will still be able to get an erection, if i play with my dick myself it gets hard and i’m less attracted to myself than i am to any woman.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
9 weeks ago

South Down

"When ever I have been round men they can only have semis never fully erect. Why? What am I doing wrong?

How many men have you been round roughly? Is it 2 or 3 or are we talking about 20 men or higher? And do you mean that even during sex they aren’t erect?

Obviously some men can’t get an erection or struggle to get an erection but it’s a small percentage that can’t so you must be very unlucky if every man you’ve been with is one of the small percentage. But it’s weird that you say they only get a semi, as if to imply that they are only half turned on…like you’re saying that men get more erect when they get more turned on and we can only get a semi if we aren’t turned on enough….and obviously that’s not true because if a man is turned on then he’ll get an erection, it doesn’t matter if he’s turned on a little bit or a lot, the erection will be the same. We don’t get semi’s if we’re only turned on a little bit…that’s not how it works for me anyway.

If a man can’t get an erection for some sort of medical reason then he won’t get a semi either and if you’re with a man but he’s not totally attracted to you then he will still be able to get an erection, if i play with my dick myself it gets hard and i’m less attracted to myself than i am to any woman. "

Do you go from flaccid to rock hard erect? I mean, the actual physical process involves a stage of tumescence so, respectfully, it's bs to say that failure to get a full erection, and maintain it, means a guy won't get semi hard.

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

"When ever I have been round men they can only have semis never fully erect. Why? What am I doing wrong? "

It’s happened to us now and then, they apologise and leave.

Unsure if it’s nerves, alcohol, or just not feeling it no more ???!?

I think it’s such a fantasy for some men that when it actually happens nerves get the better of them.

It does make me feel a bit meh … afterwards tho… but I guess it’s just human nature…

By *uxurycollectionCouple
9 weeks ago

Port Talbot

It happenned to me last week in a club. We had a full swap in the same room, the lady was using her mouth on me and I was rock hard, as soon as sex was about to happen it faded!!! So annoying and not much I could do about it.

By *orl1971Couple
9 weeks ago

Glasgow

If they’re putting on a condom that can also lead to a loss of hardness especially if they’re not used to condoms

By *herryEatersCouple
9 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Condoms, initial nerves, not enough sleep, wanking too much !, making demands, lights too bright, not enough affection shown, worried his wife will find out, moving too quickly, uncomfortable environment or position, not enough chat and touch beforehand, worried he'll have a heart attack, lack of attraction, wanting kissing and oral to start....

By *octor ProdMan
9 weeks ago

working Overseas

Is there any flirting or sexual tension before you move to playing. I find that heightens the whole sexual experience. I like to get to the point where both of us can barely wait.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
9 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Condoms, initial nerves, not enough sleep, wanking too much !, making demands, lights too bright, not enough affection shown, worried his wife will find out, moving too quickly, uncomfortable environment or position, not enough chat and touch beforehand, worried he'll have a heart attack, lack of attraction, wanting kissing and oral to start...."

A good long list of reasons and there are still many more that could be happening behind the scenes .

OP, don't blame yourself in the slightest . When it happens, just be relaxed. Chat for a bit , kiss. Do something else, if you have time. Erection may return with a vengeance . If not, don't write him off. Meet on another occasion.

My training as a masseur plays on me subconsciously. While with regular clients, there's absolutely zero sexual thought and feelings.

When I meet for sex, if we do it straightaway , I can rip her apart with lust with my iron bar.

However , if we start off with a massage , when it's a proper massage, not simply teasing the way untrained people would do as a prelude to sex, the moment I touch the body, the pro kicks in me . No errection, no excitement . Purely: this is a body, massage to bring healing.

It takes a bit of persuasion to get back in the mood afterwards. What works for me normally is receiving bj and switching my mind off from being a masseur.

By *oiluvfunMan
9 weeks ago

Penrith

If you’re as negative (don’t do this/don’t do that), in real life, as you are in your profile, I’m not surprised to hear guys aren’t rock hard and ready to go with you…..

Men aren’t machines, our cocks don’t just spring to attention because you clicked your fingers. Take your time. Be sexy. It will happen….

By *orkie70Man
9 weeks ago

Wakefield

I don't have such problems always stands up to attention

By *uper SaiyanMan
9 weeks ago

Birmingham

To many things it could be. I would put you down towards the bottom of the list, cause if a guy has come to see you then the intention for sex is there.

But just cause the mind is willing doesnt mean the body is. Over thinking - work, money, the meet itself - can throw a cock off. Best solution, tell the guy its ok and give it an hour (you both want it). Doing that will relax the guy physically and mentally and you should then be getting thrown into shapes

By *ayd100Man
9 weeks ago

clitheroe

Don't get to use it so doesn't really matter

By *rpeggioCouple
9 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Condoms, initial nerves, not enough sleep, wanking too much !, making demands, lights too bright, not enough affection shown, worried his wife will find out, moving too quickly, uncomfortable environment or position, not enough chat and touch beforehand, worried he'll have a heart attack, lack of attraction, wanting kissing and oral to start...."

__

Lights too bright? ??

Everyday is a school day...

By *ophieslutTV/TS
9 weeks ago

Central

Is alcohol involved potentially?

Post new Message to Thread