FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How easy is it to find a female to play with a couple ?

Jump to newest

By *eldal OP   Couple
7 days ago

grays

Is it realistic to find females willing to play with a M/F couple ?

More likely to happen at a club or in a private meet .

Female part of the couple is into girls and her male partnner but male is very straight .

We have experince with girls from booking with some independent sex workers after trying on here for a while without much success ( to make sure it was something the female enjoyed and not just a fantasy) but would now like to find something more authentic and less transactional.

Any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
7 days ago

Calderdale innit

I'm not your target market, but there are loads of threads like this one, so its not easy to do.

Bi fems are v much in demand, because most couples want the same and many have said they don't want to feel like a toy, there to fulfil the couples fantasy.

They'd need to find both people attractive, so the one thing I'd say is maybe add some more pics of your man, that show him off rather than just his cock.

Clubs seem to be good places for couples to meet fems, so that could be an idea.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
7 days ago

Carlisle usually

I would see that the most recent picture is 4 years old and the profile text is 5, and probably just switch off entirely.

It is entirely possible for couples to find women on here. I don't consider myself a unicorn and will generally avoid couples on here. But I have met some wonderful couples over the years. The ones that have stood out to me, talked to me like an actual person, and both been visibly physically attractive to me

By *onderWomanWlvWoman
7 days ago

Wolverhampton

"I would see that the most recent picture is 4 years old and the profile text is 5, and probably just switch off entirely.

It is entirely possible for couples to find women on here. I don't consider myself a unicorn and will generally avoid couples on here. But I have met some wonderful couples over the years. The ones that have stood out to me, talked to me like an actual person, and both been visibly physically attractive to me "

+1 to all of this

By *ay W. BeauWoman
7 days ago

Wolvo

[Removed by poster at 05/07/24 17:37:27]

By *ay W. BeauWoman
7 days ago

Wolvo

"I would see that the most recent picture is 4 years old and the profile text is 5, and probably just switch off entirely.

It is entirely possible for couples to find women on here. I don't consider myself a unicorn and will generally avoid couples on here. But I have met some wonderful couples over the years. The ones that have stood out to me, talked to me like an actual person, and both been visibly physically attractive to me

+1 to all of this"

Agreed to the above. I will meet couples but i much prefer to seek them out for myself, saves feeling like I'm being sought out for use.

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
7 days ago

brighton

We messaged a few women when we first got our profile but stopped bothering as it's not the way. We've had several MFF now with women met in person or through M chatting them up on his own on dating sites. Real connection is much easier to achieve in person.

By *arriedwelshcoupleCouple
7 days ago

Cardiff

It's not easy in any way shape or form but it is achievable. We've had some really lovely meets with single women

We wish there was some secret to share how we managed that but to be honest we're still quite surprised ourselves.

Hope you find someone

By *andPextraCouple
7 days ago

North West

"It's not easy in any way shape or form but it is achievable. We've had some really lovely meets with single women

We wish there was some secret to share how we managed that but to be honest we're still quite surprised ourselves.

Hope you find someone "

Pretty much this. Single ladies can be a choosy as they like on here and hence will be understandably particular on whom they meet.

It's simply a question of patience, luck, perseverance and being as "attractive " (photos, bio, how you message) and wait....

By *ope_kisses22Couple
7 days ago

Cheshire

It's very achievable.... we've had lots of FMF/FFM play. We meet in clubs as find fab as a meeting tool tiresome if I'm really honest lol

K

By *iss DevilWoman
7 days ago

Bedford

It is achievable but if you want to achieve that through Fab, you need to work on your profile. As someone else already mentioned, your profile is at least 5 years old, the newest photo is 4 years old. Most of your photos, particularly of the guy, are very "all goods on display", nothing left for imagination. Also, you only have 1 verification, that would make me wary weather you are still together. I'd say (even though I'm not your target audience), just get yourselves to a club.

By *viatrixWoman
7 days ago

Redhill

I’m out of your age range, but as a single female who has met several couples, I’d like to see more photos of the male half.

I have been very lucky that the couples I’ve met make me the centre of their attention and I get very spoil being kissed and touched everywhere.

Crux of the matter is- I need to be attracted to both. And that happens rarely.

So yes, single women meet with couples, but there are several things to consider, attraction, chemistry and what you all want to obtain from such interaction. A couple contacted me the other day wanting me to meet them to play with the lady while the guy watched. That does nothing for me, in any case I like to play with the guy while the lady watches… and then joins in.

By *entleman JayMan
7 days ago

Wakefield

I knows some single ladies that have done this.

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman
7 days ago

on the naughty side of the street

I totally agree with all of the answers above.

I struggle to connect with couples for all the same reasons mentioned above too.

My advice relax, be patient and tweek your profile a bit.

Go to a club and enjoy the lifestyle x

By *adyinred696969Couple
7 days ago

Brecon

In our experience its pretty easy.

We like to make friends.

From that, having fun just seems natural.

Attending the organised socials, parties and club events is the best way to meet people, and many ladies who attend are bi, or at least curious. Many are, despite the myth about "unicorns" (I dislike that term) very much up for playing with couples.

We always say, we dont play with "single bi females", however we do play with our friends, some of whom happen to be female, single, and bi lol.

By *oneyladyWoman
7 days ago

York

I have played with several couples and one long term. But 99% of couples that message me on here I ignore.

Most just want a woman as a toy to use and fulfil their own fantasies.

Of the couples I have played with two were in clubs after watching them play and finding attractive so wanted to join in, the other long term one I started off playing with just the male and only after trust was established did I agree to mff.

Mff can be a total nightmare with jealousy issues etc. I try to avoid that sort of drama

By *p4fun60Couple
6 days ago

Hampshire

They are out there but notoriously difficult to find & then actually pin down

Much easier to opt for a couple where the female half is bi & have a playdate like that & just let it develop with the girls starting first

By *midnight-Woman
6 days ago

As a solo female engaging with couples its quite difficult to know who you are talking to, so remember to sign your initial!

By *wendolineFoxWoman
6 days ago

Chester

OP, I think it’s great you’ve gone down the route you have in terms of testing out things first - my major issue with anyone ‘bicurious’ is what on earth happens if someone decides after thirty seconds it’s not for them? I’d consider changing that on your profile. And as everyone else has said, more photos of the male half and maybe make it a bit clearer what dynamic you want/offer. Is it FF with M watching, FMF etc etc? The other thing to consider is how the inbuilt couple’s power dynamic works; I’d never meet a couple privately unless I knew them really well - clubs will be the best bet.

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

Thanks for the reply Morgan.

I hope your health improves enough for you to enjoy playing again soon or that you at least get some excitement from other aspects to it besides the actual play . I have health issues myself and at times have purely just watched him play (my idea so that I didn't get over involved and end up feeling worse in the days to follow ! )

Luckily for me it's Lupus which means I also have good days... but it does mean I have to be a bit extra careful with safety and making sure anyone we see has a up to date std check etc or is upfront if they have a cold or covid etc but sometimes it can be a good thing as they know if we're wanting to makes sure that's all good and willing to provide our own that we don't take unessecary risks etc.

Our profile is old as we first joined this when we first got together it's our 5 year anniversary next month and only now are we thinking of trying a club so and I had some questions so thought of fab !

Tbh I actually forgot that I had so many pictures set to public

As for the age range we have both learnt it's just a number, a lady we saw for a while was nearly 50 and honestly really did look as though she was in her 30's with a younger demeanor. Plus at the time I think my fella still thought he was young himself ! Allthough he has now accepted that his in his 40's and that's OK! So we will be adjusting that !

I think i was a bit more wild 5 years ago as looking at those pictures I'm now like... hmm did I really post that??

At the time he was a bit more shy so there was less of him , however he has gained alot more confidence

As for how to treat other women, we have positive feedback on adultwork from some ladies that don't work with couples anymore due to the dramas and issues but are happy and have continued with us.

Most of the comments we get is about how special they can tell our bond is and how respectful and considerate we are.

I think sometimes when people are paying they forget the girls do have the power and the choice at every moment and aren't a toy. If you don't want it to feel awkward and purely robotic and transactional don't treat them any differnt to you would a normal date , just be a decent human !

Personaly we behave withn them as we would any other female we were able to meet. We take time to chat & discreetly gain consent in the moment . A would you like me too ... or can I do ... goes along way !

Besides that every girl likes things slightly differently so by asking and taking some direction it definitely helps it be enjoyable all around.As does being tactile taking the time to enjoy the kissing and teasing parts which for me are some of the best bits !

Looks like I have some work to do on the profile update and I need to just bite the bullet, book a club and stop being scared !

Thanks for the reply

Xx K xX

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

It is entirely possible for couples to find women on here. I don't consider myself a unicorn and will generally avoid couples on here. But I have met some wonderful couples over the years. The ones that have stood out to me, talked to me like an actual person, and both been visibly physically attractive to me "

Thank you for the advice , profile was from when we were newly a couple ( and a bit more wild judging by the photos that I thought were set to private )

I'll definitely take that on board and work on putting together a fresh profile update.

I'm allways so worried about a girl feeling like she's almost being hunted on here as I did join as a single girl at first .

I intended on being the single female that joined couples but unexpectedly fell head over heels in love when I least expected it with a man that has genuinely shown me what a safe , secure and trusting relationship really feels like !

I'm so very lucky I know that but it does mean I did skip the being the unicorn experience. Allthough the fact I wanted to makes me hopeful that their are other girls out there in the same boat I was .

Thanks again

Xx k xX

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple
6 days ago

Bristol/ Daventry

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 11:41:46]

6 days ago

Bristol/ Daventry

Not referring to women as females is probably a consideration, particularly when looking for people who are queer/bi.

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

"We messaged a few women when we first got our profile but stopped bothering as it's not the way. We've had several MFF now with women met in person or through M chatting them up on his own on dating sites. Real connection is much easier to achieve in person. "

Thanks I've been a little dubious about that , as I think if I was single and a bloke flirted with me and then tried to introduce his misses I'd feel slightly played and instantly go off them . But that's just me and clearly not how everyone else would see it. I was also shocked when I was single how many cheaters there are out there so maybe being direct and honest about what you want and the man involving the wife in the chat would have been preferable to wondering if your talking with an attached man pretending to be single .

I'm glad it's worked for you , and I think you might be onto something as D usually does the communication for us as he is naturally really freeking funny !! I then usually have a convo too as the girls we have seen want to make sure I'm in on it and not pressured or being surprised by a man . So perhaps women do prefer to know they feel comfortable with and have some sort of connection/ enjoyment of the blokes demeanor way before considering the women.

Thanks

Xx K XX

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

"It's very achievable.... we've had lots of FMF/FFM play. We meet in clubs as find fab as a meeting tool tiresome if I'm really honest lol

K

"

I really does look like we need to stop being chickens and go to a club .

When we first met I thought I liked girls but I wasn't sure in reality with my face in a Minnie quite how much I would like it ! So I was also kind of worried about my lack of experience!

Having gained some experience privately I feel more confident and we now both know what we like and turns us on about a situation. For me I'm happy to play with the girl alone with the Mr watching and only watching if he can't join in but I wouldn't enjoy it as much without him there as for me that's a massive part of the turn on each other's enjoyment and feeling included in some way. So I think that's more bi curious then truly bi ...

On a differnt subject entirely I love your rope pictures and the candle wax ones .....

I really really really want the Mr to learn these skills did you guys learn online and through practice or is there some kind of rope master workshop I don't know about ?

Xx K xX

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

"Not referring to women as females is probably a consideration, particularly when looking for people who are queer/bi. "

Noted... yes I think I'll definitely think a little more before I type

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

"As a solo female engaging with couples its quite difficult to know who you are talking to, so remember to sign your initial! "

That does make perfect sense lesson learned

Xx k xX

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

"OP, I think it’s great you’ve gone down the route you have in terms of testing out things first - my major issue with anyone ‘bicurious’ is what on earth happens if someone decides after thirty seconds it’s not for them? I’d consider changing that on your profile. And as everyone else has said, more photos of the male half and maybe make it a bit clearer what dynamic you want/offer. Is it FF with M watching, FMF etc etc? The other thing to consider is how the inbuilt couple’s power dynamic works; I’d never meet a couple privately unless I knew them really well - clubs will be the best bet. "

This is brilliant advice , I think I wrote bi curious because I'm happy to watch her and him and not join in . I'm happy sometimes for him and her to play privately if we have all met and had ffm fully before and i feel secure with her.

His happy to watch ff and not joinn in or a straight up ffm threesome .

I'm just not up for FF privately away from the Mr as playing exclusively alone with a girl doesn't do much for me .

Maybe I'm a bit confused as to what category that does put me in ?

Perhaps I'm better to change it to Bi and then just state in the profile no FF without the Mr at a minimum being present .

My God this can be confusing and partly why the Mr and I want to meet other people in this world if only for some general chit chat as we have tried broaching the subject within our larger friendship group and we get looked at like we are aliens !

6 days ago

Bristol/ Daventry

"OP, I think it’s great you’ve gone down the route you have in terms of testing out things first - my major issue with anyone ‘bicurious’ is what on earth happens if someone decides after thirty seconds it’s not for them? I’d consider changing that on your profile. And as everyone else has said, more photos of the male half and maybe make it a bit clearer what dynamic you want/offer. Is it FF with M watching, FMF etc etc? The other thing to consider is how the inbuilt couple’s power dynamic works; I’d never meet a couple privately unless I knew them really well - clubs will be the best bet.

This is brilliant advice , I think I wrote bi curious because I'm happy to watch her and him and not join in . I'm happy sometimes for him and her to play privately if we have all met and had ffm fully before and i feel secure with her.

His happy to watch ff and not joinn in or a straight up ffm threesome .

I'm just not up for FF privately away from the Mr as playing exclusively alone with a girl doesn't do much for me .

Maybe I'm a bit confused as to what category that does put me in ?

Perhaps I'm better to change it to Bi and then just state in the profile no FF without the Mr at a minimum being present .

My God this can be confusing and partly why the Mr and I want to meet other people in this world if only for some general chit chat as we have tried broaching the subject within our larger friendship group and we get looked at like we are aliens !

"

Heteexible - if you’re more hedonistic and happy to play, but ultimately women do little for you, you’re unlikely to be bi/curious

6 days ago

Bristol/ Daventry

Hetero-flexible written with a hyphen to avoid the emotion

6 days ago

Bristol/ Daventry

If it’s a bi for the boys situation I would absolutely advise clubs over fab. You’ll find what you want with minimal administration and time invested. I suspect your pool of women looking for that here in Fab is less than minute. Best of luck and I hope you find what you’re looking for.

By *rpeggioCouple
6 days ago

Baughurst

"In our experience its pretty easy.

We like to make friends.

From that, having fun just seems natural.

Attending the organised socials, parties and club events is the best way to meet people, and many ladies who attend are bi, or at least curious. Many are, despite the myth about "unicorns" (I dislike that term) very much up for playing with couples.

We always say, we dont play with "single bi females", however we do play with our friends, some of whom happen to be female, single, and bi lol. "

__

Agreed with replies above but this is how we feel about it. We have many friends who are single (or not but okay solo), women and bi or bi curious. As a couple we have no interest in threesomes, but we know if we would we could easily play with those friends.

It's the obsession for people to play with animals (unicorns, bulls etc) that makes it difficult to see them as friends and equals as playing partners, and so those women feel they are not wanted by themselves but as a human fantasy toy.

Make genuine friends at parties, socials and clubs and naturally you won't need to find anyone, you'll have friends as playing patterns.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
6 days ago

Leeds

On my couples profile we've met some amazing women, it happens.

However to be honest I wouldn't reply to your profile due to some of the above mentioned reasons & the invisible man aka a penis.

I find it totally depends on your approach to people, if your looking for someone to fulfil "your" fantasy then it's less likely to happen.

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

Thank you , seems like there are a fair few things we need to do ASAP like actually create a new profile with my now less shy Mr in the pictures (manhood covered) I will take not of use of language and making clear who is talking .

I will also get to a club soon ,

Is a social meeting like a meet for a cuppa with a group of people and that is all or is it expected to be more ?

I really appreciated everyone that took the time to give advice and reply and for the private message around single women not liking that I'd mentioned using a paid for service before . I appreciate it has conversations of vulnerable women however I can assure yoi all that the professionals we met with are not trafficked or vulnerable women. We had done research and had a criteria to meet before hand as it was a priority to ensure those we met were doing so out of choice not from desperation ! We didn't want to contribute to the problems in the sex industry but it also isn't all bad . It's a shame there is so much stigma around it as for some groups of people it can be life changing.

I will forever feel grateful to those ladies we saw, who are some of the few that actually see couples due to all the time wasters. Whom showed me care understanding and patience and gained my trust and consent before even touching my partner!

But I do hate to be thought of in a bad way for those experiences.

I guess like anything it's a different outlook and experience for every individual.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
6 days ago

Chester

I’m so glad you had great experiences and did your due diligence, and you’re right in that there needs to be way less stigma. I regularly see a sex worker (for sensual massage) and see it as self-care thing, really.

Anyway, for me, it’s a definite plus that you did that, not a negative!

By *wendolineFoxWoman
6 days ago

Chester

Oh, social meeting can be anything you want. There are organised group socials, often in a pub, that are organised in one of the forums here - there’ll probably be one near you at some point. Or if there’s someone you message and want to meet, invite them for a coffee in a neutral location.

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 16:57:27]

By *eldal OP   Couple
6 days ago

grays

"Oh, social meeting can be anything you want. There are organised group socials, often in a pub, that are organised in one of the forums here - there’ll probably be one near you at some point. Or if there’s someone you message and want to meet, invite them for a coffee in a neutral location. "

Gwendoline you have been amazing ! I also love your shoulder piece in the profile pic I have seen one made out of feathers in ann summers which I am desperate for !

Maybe going to a club will give me a reason to buy !

That was lovely of you to open up about your monthly visits aswell .

I can absolutely see it being a good way to self care !

I'm going to search for a real non sexual, group, social nearby as I think that will be a fantastic first step...

Have a great weekend

By *rsKOTCTWoman
6 days ago

Leeds

For socials I tend to go for a coffee or a pub but I've also done everything from bowling to a seat in a park, whatever your comfortable with.

There is the large organised socials too they are brilliant for meeting people (in the meets and request section of the forum)

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
6 days ago

brighton

"We messaged a few women when we first got our profile but stopped bothering as it's not the way. We've had several MFF now with women met in person or through M chatting them up on his own on dating sites. Real connection is much easier to achieve in person.

Thanks I've been a little dubious about that , as I think if I was single and a bloke flirted with me and then tried to introduce his misses I'd feel slightly played and instantly go off them . But that's just me and clearly not how everyone else would see it. I was also shocked when I was single how many cheaters there are out there so maybe being direct and honest about what you want and the man involving the wife in the chat would have been preferable to wondering if your talking with an attached man pretending to be single .

I'm glad it's worked for you , and I think you might be onto something as D usually does the communication for us as he is naturally really freeking funny !! I then usually have a convo too as the girls we have seen want to make sure I'm in on it and not pressured or being surprised by a man . So perhaps women do prefer to know they feel comfortable with and have some sort of connection/ enjoyment of the blokes demeanor way before considering the women.

Thanks

Xx K XX"

M is upfront in his dating profiles about being attached and looking for casual. There are women who are curious or bi and interested in a MMF off the bat. He would never go straight in to suggesting it, I agree that would be out of order, but some women bring it up themselves! I don't tend to be interested in meeting a woman for a MFF if M has already met her for a one to one.

By *oredSub22Woman
6 days ago

Malton ish

Ime sadly most couples seeking a unicorn won't end well.....

The couple often have very different hopes and wishes... and when they find that elusive unicorn one will freak out

By (user no longer on site)
5 days ago

An Interesting read

By *aribbean King 1985Man
5 days ago

South West London

I thought it be much easier for a female to join a couple then a male

By *rsKOTCTWoman
5 days ago

Leeds

"I thought it be much easier for a female to join a couple then a male"

Why would you think that? It's probably harder as a woman to be honest usually profiles only show one half we need to see both.

By *aomilatteCouple
5 days ago

Midlands

"I thought it be much easier for a female to join a couple then a male"

In a club, if a Woman wants to she can chat to some couples and be in a playroom within minutes. A Man will have competition from many more Men, it's definitely harder for a "single" Man.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
5 days ago

Leeds

"I thought it be much easier for a female to join a couple then a male

In a club, if a Woman wants to she can chat to some couples and be in a playroom within minutes. A Man will have competition from many more Men, it's definitely harder for a "single" Man."

Ah yes this makes sense thank you

By *ezandCCouple
5 days ago

Telford

We haven’t had any luck, we have realised we are rubbish at interacting through chats etc. So we will be going back to clubs, we enjoy the naughty possibilities on this site but we know its difficult to find what we are looking for here.

By *lossomTreeWoman
3 days ago

Ipswich

I love playing with couples but haven't enjoyed such fun since February!

Had half a dozen private socials, was interested in taking things further once but after saying they were keen and would book a date when less busy, never messaged me again.

I get lots of repeat viewings of my profile but not many messages tbh.

Most couples enjoy looking for a unicorn but that's as far as it goes for them.

And as mentioned couple profiles need decent pictures of Mr

I'm focusing mostly on single guys now, just so I don't die of sexual frustration while waiting for my next FFM.

By *rJandMrsJCouple
16 hours ago

Hyde

We're current looking for a bi female to play with us in evensham between the 21st and 24th. Not as easy to find, but they are there

By *umagain58Man
15 hours ago

London

We used to have a couple profile on here. My wife had lots of hassle from guys thinking could what like. No luck with female on here. Best way we find is at private parties and our contacts

Post new Message to Thread