Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

WS on interest list

Jump to newest

By *ike Hunt888 OP   Man
7 days ago

Lancashire.

Does seeing ws on someone's profile interests put you off , if it's not one of yours interests as well ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
7 days ago

Wherever

WS as for watersports? Yes, total turn off for me.

By *aomilatteCouple
7 days ago

Midlands

Yes. There's several others things in the interests list that put us off also.

By *carlet SeductionWoman
7 days ago

Maidstone

I

I'm put off by somethings so are others.

By *essTTWoman
7 days ago

Birmingham

"Does seeing ws on someone's profile interests put you off , if it's not one of yours interests as well ?"

Unfortunately yes

By *lik and PaulCouple
6 days ago

Flagrante

It would show a level of incompatibility for us so yes it would be a turn off but for others the opposite may apply.

By *iss DevilWoman
6 days ago

Bedford

It wouldn't bother me too much but if I was arranging a meet with that person, I'd be absolutely clear I would not be engaging in any watersports, no matter what combination. As I have done it before, and definitely not my thing.

Then it would be up to that person to decide whether they still wanted to proceed with the meet.

By *midnight-Woman
6 days ago

I love it

By *rpeggioCouple
6 days ago

Baughurst

It would not put us off. We don't like WS (except squirting), dogging or doing videos, or webcams for example, but we are open minded so why would it bother us the consensual things that others do in meetings they have with someone else?

Compatibility is about finding common things we'd enjoy to do together while respecting the things that we do not share as common interests.

By *ikeSM23Man
6 days ago

Manchester

WS a favourite pastime…… both giving and receiving. Love the deliberate preparation of drinking plenty of water beforehand then the direct interchange with the other person to ensure pee is delivered and received to satisfy both. Gorgeous.

By *issmorganWoman
6 days ago

Calderdale innit

It wouldn't necessarily put me off, unless that's specifically what they were looking for.

By *iker JackMan
6 days ago

Wolverhampton

I think your profile should be as honest as possible

If you like and are wanting WS better to “tick that box” so they know in advance than just start going all over them on a meet

By *ymrumMan
6 days ago

North Walea

Love water skiing. Quite hard to begin with but once you learn not to pull and you start getting up it’s great.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 days ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

If I wrote a list of foods I like, it doesn't mean I want to eat all those things on the same plate at every meal.

Generally, I look at the interests list in the same way - that the person doesn't necessarily want all those things from every sexual encounter.

There are obviously exceptions, for example if the person explicitly states they're interested in something from me that I'm not into.

Similarly if it was the ONLY thing on their list of interests

By *revaunanceCouple
3 days ago

Exeter

Some interests interest us. Others interests interest them.

For some the interests list is a filter, and for others it's a check list.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 days ago

Central

Not at all.

The only relevant interests are those that are discussed with potential partners.

It's a given that people have other partners and interests that they pursue and that some interests may have never - or will never - get engaged with.

I'm interested in my time and my interests with others only. Life outside of swinging and their other partners aren't of interest.

By *arahfromwarringtonTV/TS
3 days ago

warrington

Like most things, it depends on technique. If someone comes along after eating curried asparagus, then hardly anyone is going to go for that. But if you wait a while after eating, flush out and then drink plenty of water, it’s little different from a stream of plain warm water, and can be very erotic.

Post new Message to Thread