Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile review/advice

Jump to newest

By *istilled OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chessington

So I gotta be honest I’m definitely not that great at writing a profile bio but I’m curious to see what other’s may think of it, when I wrote it I was trying to make it clear what I’m up for and also what you could expect to find if you were looking for something specific/what I can do & like doing. There’s a lot of competition out there so I’m looking to up my odd’s.

Any feedback is welcome so be honest & dw I’m not one to get hurt feelings lol if you got any advice on what pics to have out of what I got feel free to say something.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_ragnarCouple
11 weeks ago

Peterborough

You could start by unhiding your profile so people can see it

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
11 weeks ago

Reading

"You could start by unhiding your profile so people can see it "

By *lwaysonmymind!Man
11 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

I have been on here for a good few year now and have rewritten my profile several times.

You could have the best profile in the world but you will always feel like people are put off by it. They read and move on. No feedback, no interaction. But what I have learned is that you will appeal to the right person. Someone who is looking for that person you’re selling in your profile.

So just don’t worry to much about your profile as long as you are honest and know how to take a good picture you’ll be fine

Post new Message to Thread