Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Soft swing greedy

Jump to newest

By *iking Softies OP   Couple
3 days ago

Chesterfield

So, we are a soft swing couple but Mrs loves playing with and sucking cocks. She like receiving oral and fingers too but we only have full sex with each other. That’s our thing. My question is would we be out of place at a Greedy Girls night? Would there be an expectation of full sex or would, for want of a better term, a “bukkake” scenario be welcomed on such a night?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman
3 days ago

on the naughty side of the street

I would speak to the club owner or the organiser of your chosen greedy girl event.

They will know what the vibe is normally like.

But remember the club will have a strict rule of NO means NO.

so as long as you are very clear of your boundaries then you should have a fabulous time x

By *isa2018Couple
2 days ago

East Northamptonshire

If she just wants to give oral and be cum over then there are plenty of gents at these nights that would oblige. Everyone has their own boundaries, just be clear what you are after. The biggest issue with most people is not being clear and specific in what they want and what they don't want. Don't leave anything for misinterpretation.

By *ope_kisses22Couple
2 hours ago

Cheshire

You absolutely would be welcome at the GG night at Cupids/Manchester - I'm sure it would be and should be the same everywhere

K

X

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
1 hour ago

wonderland.

"So, we are a soft swing couple but Mrs loves playing with and sucking cocks. She like receiving oral and fingers too but we only have full sex with each other. That’s our thing. My question is would we be out of place at a Greedy Girls night? Would there be an expectation of full sex or would, for want of a better term, a “bukkake” scenario be welcomed on such a night? "
I've done this many times, especially when I was really suffering with gyne issues and couldn't do other things.

I often even now, just do oral on guys and then get them to finish on my face.

It's a very popular way to play at gg events x

Cali

Post new Message to Thread