Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Studland Fun

Jump to newest

By *eachandme OP   Couple
4 days ago

salisbury

Hi!

We’re planning on heading to studland around 2pm this Sunday 30th June.

This will be our first time at a nudist beach.

A few questions if anyone can help it’s appreciated..

We’re both a little body conscious, can we walk to a spot we’d like to set up before getting fully naked?

We’d love to have some fun in the dunes, but don’t want to upset people or get in trouble! Is it obvious where to go for couples fun?

Thanks and feel free to drop us a message if you’re going to be there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustamanMan
4 days ago

weymouth

It's not mandatory to be naked the moment you pass the sign, I'd say it's a clothing optional beach. If 'fun' occurs it'll be within the dunes but be aware families with kids frequent this beach as well, you may also be unlucky and get visited by a warden mid coitous (rare but they do patrol especially on busy days).

Enjoy you day

By *ill and Ben69Couple
4 days ago

Worcestershire

The NT car park is near the main beach but it’s almost a mile along the beach to the nudist end which is marked with signs. Otherwise, access is on foot through the woods nearer to the ferry. It’s still quite a walk but will bring you out in the right place, and as the other reply says, any activity needs to be very discreet in the dunes area.

By *iltshirefunmaleMan
4 days ago

Devizes

No need to be body conscious; there's all manner of bodies down there and we're all totally relaxed.

The dunes are fun and usually, someone will keep an eye out for wardens.

I'll look out and say hello

By *urious8812Couple
4 days ago

dorchester

Best to park on the ferry road, look out for Bramble Bay on your left, Studland beach is on your right. You’ll see a 5 bar gate near a bus stop. The path follows directly to the nudist beach. Its very clearly sign posted when the nudist beach begins. As a very general rule of thumb, the beach itself is for families and naturists. The dunes are where fun may occur. The left hand side (Shell Bay side) is generally the gay side whereas Knoll Beach side is where the straights go. Enjoy!

By *imon and saffyCouple
3 days ago

southampton

As others have said it's not compulsory, the south west coastal path goes the full length so you'll see fully clothed people walking past all day.

The wardens, and sometimes the police, walk through the dunes occasionally. The issue can be that if you start to play you'll gain a large number of meerkats watching which can draw their attention.

By *oliteguyMan
3 days ago

Melksham

Peach and me I have sent a message with some info.

By *ongshanks65Man
2 days ago

Weymouth

Also if you do head to the dunes for a little play, there is a little unwritten rule - with back to the sea right side of path is men, left site is ladies and mixed couples,

By *iltshirefunmaleMan
2 days ago

Devizes

It was busy and glorious down there today. The security staff were around but didn't really take much interest in the dunes.

By *andb69Couple
2 days ago

leeds

Our advice is to enjoy relaxing and swimming totally naked, perhaps some discreet people watching, make some friends, but keep the playing for somewhere more appropriate where there aren't naturist families and their kids around. Remember that while many swingers are naturists very few naturists are swingers.

By *ante40Man
2 days ago

darlington

How was it, I want to go but the weather has gone bad

By *ustamanMan
2 days ago

weymouth

"Best to park on the ferry road, look out for Bramble Bay on your left, Studland beach is on your right. You’ll see a 5 bar gate near a bus stop. The path follows directly to the nudist beach. Its very clearly sign posted when the nudist beach begins. As a very general rule of thumb, the beach itself is for families and naturists. The dunes are where fun may occur. The left hand side (Shell Bay side) is generally the gay side whereas Knoll Beach side is where the straights go. Enjoy!"

I didn't know that

Post new Message to Thread