Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Straight Guys in Nylon

Jump to newest

By *jww16scot OP   Man
5 days ago

ayrshire

is it ok for Straught men to say that they like to wear Nylon ie tights holdups for sex or does it put women off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *8bobMan
5 days ago

biggleswade

I love wearing stockings and high heels and I’m straight but there seems to be an assumption that you must be gay or at least bi if you like to do this.

Some women like men in nylons but unfortunately they are very rare it seems.

Bob

By *lice AgainTV/TS
5 days ago

Bristol

Well it's how I started...

By *jww16scot OP   Man
5 days ago

ayrshire

yip agree not many i think

By *ayd100Man
5 days ago

clitheroe

Feels sexy

By *ervingat60Man
5 days ago

Bury

Str8 and I do like wearing nylons sometimes. I think you'll find that women into that is extremely rare.

By *issmorganWoman
5 days ago

Calderdale innit

It's absolutely fine to say it, if that's your thing.

It doesn't do anything for me though op, but that doesn't mean it won't for other ladies.

By *enelope2UWoman
5 days ago

Fife

It's a no for me..

but a lot of people on here are like spaghetti straight till they get wet...

By *IXEN200Woman
5 days ago

newcastle upon tyne

I may be one in a million who enjoys being with a man in stockings or tights especially when I'm wearing myself too. It just feels good....

By *ervingat60Man
5 days ago

Bury

"I may be one in a million who enjoys being with a man in stockings or tights especially when I'm wearing myself too. It just feels good...."

By *unchalMan
5 days ago

Dartford

"is it ok for Straught men to say that they like to wear Nylon ie tights holdups for sex or does it put women off "

I once wore my mother’s tights when I dressed up as an old woman for Halloween. I still remember how fantastically warm they were. But…as an adult, I don’t think I have ever seen a man who looks good in tights or stockings (I lie, there have been a couple of very rare exceptions…but I’m not sure that this applies to many of the men on here.) I am not for one second suggesting you shouldn’t. And having said that I once bought a thong to wear to a meet because the fella liked that and it seemed like a bit of fun. Unfortunately, after a couple of weeks of flirting and sexting, he suddenly couldn’t get away from work! Am I the only bi man who wants sex now and everyday with men?

By *umagain58Man
5 days ago

London

"is it ok for Straught men to say that they like to wear Nylon ie tights holdups for sex or does it put women off "

Yeah it’s absolutely fine to say if that is what like. Don’t let any tell you not. It might put some off but some may like. Always best to say what you like or not. Meets so much more fun then with all enjoying

By *jww16scot OP   Man
3 days ago

ayrshire

ok love feel taste smell oyloned feet x

By *jww16scot OP   Man
3 days ago

ayrshire

"is it ok for Straught men to say that they like to wear Nylon ie tights holdups for sex or does it put women off

Yeah it’s absolutely fine to say if that is what like. Don’t let any tell you not. It might put some off but some may like. Always best to say what you like or not. Meets so much more fun then with all enjoying "

By *jww16scot OP   Man
3 days ago

ayrshire

yes true

By *achel SmythTV/TS
3 days ago

Farnborough

I think you will find OP, that ladies who like men in nylons are very very rare… but one-in-a-million when you do. I have had the good fortune to spend time with a few that do in my time xx

Be careful … I started out as a straight man with a predilection for nylons .. and look where that has taken me!! … it’s a slippery slope - lol x

R xx

By *om.stockingsMan
3 days ago

mold

Would love to find a lady to share my passion for nylon but not many about

By *jww16scot OP   Man
3 days ago

ayrshire

"Would love to find a lady to share my passion for nylon but not many about "
yes me too

By *un guy300Man
3 days ago

Carmarthen

All good fun

By *urves and MischiefWoman
3 days ago

Northerner

I wouldn’t say it’s a big thing for me but I did use to meet a guy who loved the feel of wearing lace panties and nylons. I enjoyed those encounters as it also allowed me to explore my more dominant side with him. Would I want it with every encounter, no, but when in the mood, definitely.

By *ucycd999TV/TS
3 days ago

Newcastle

It's fine for anyone to wear anything really, I love the feel of them when in cd mode. Love the look and feel of them on a woman when in male mode.

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
3 days ago

Rotherham

I've Never been a fan of men in nylons. I wouldn't do it and as a cuck in chastity all my adult life it has been brought up several times, but if that's your thing go for it .

Love females in nylons though

By *umagain58Man
3 days ago

London

Had a meet with both in nylons. Was fun. Harder to tell legs apart

By *illxxMan
16 hours ago

motherwell

Wear whatever you want to it’s whatever turns you on

By *artfordBlokeMan
16 hours ago

Dartford

"I love wearing stockings and high heels and I’m straight but there seems to be an assumption that you must be gay or at least bi if you like to do this.

Some women like men in nylons but unfortunately they are very rare it seems.

Bob"

There also seems to be some idea that you become a sub sissy when wearing, that's certainly not my case, I just think it's a bit of fun and I'll take my fun any way I can

By *oonshadow700Woman
16 hours ago

Gosport

I'm CD friendly and also love a man to dress up in nylons, as in stockings or tights as an occasional change from being totally nude xx

By *ifty69Man
15 hours ago

north tyneside

"I'm CD friendly and also love a man to dress up in nylons, as in stockings or tights as an occasional change from being totally nude xx"
the feel is amazing

Post new Message to Thread