FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Have I got anything (or everything) wrong on my profile?

Jump to newest

By *orlanda OP   Man
6 days ago

north east of norwich

I'd just appreciate a little feedback! I think it's ok, but then I'm viewing it through my eyes...any thoughts gratefully received!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mber SkiesWoman
6 days ago

I can’t see nothing wrong with your profile you need patience on a site like this

By *rsKOTCTWoman
6 days ago

Leeds

Profile actually seems decent OP.

Have you thought about attending some of the organised social events they are great for meeting new people (meets and events section of the forum)

By *tewie_GriffinMan
6 days ago

Crawley

Hi. I am going to ask the same question please. Not asking as I have any issues, just want to make sure it's appropriate and has all the information required for when someone takes a look ??

By *orlanda OP   Man
6 days ago

north east of norwich

"I can’t see nothing wrong with your profile you need patience on a site like this "

It's not too "wordy" then, because I worry I haven't put enough information about who I am and what I'm looking for.

By *orlanda OP   Man
6 days ago

north east of norwich

"Hi. I am going to ask the same question please. Not asking as I have any issues, just want to make sure it's appropriate and has all the information required for when someone takes a look ??"

Yours has more text than mine! Maybe I should add some more?

By *orlanda OP   Man
6 days ago

north east of norwich

"Profile actually seems decent OP.

Have you thought about attending some of the organised social events they are great for meeting new people (meets and events section of the forum)"

I've considered it many times, but I'm always at work! I've attended clubs before, but that was under my old profile and haven't had the time to get out as yet!

By *ot to giggleWoman
6 days ago

Coventry

"I can’t see nothing wrong with your profile you need patience on a site like this

It's not too "wordy" then, because I worry I haven't put enough information about who I am and what I'm looking for."

it says what you want

By *oxy jWoman
6 days ago

somerset

there is no magic profile ..all you can do is be the real you and hope someone likes and gets in touch .... your one of many try not to be like the many ... thats means dont end up with a profile like all the others who asked for advice ....be you thats all you can do

By *rimson_RoseWoman
6 days ago

Tamworth

It's a decent profile OP, a veri after 4 months might feel slow but it's pretty good going given the numbers on here.

As others have said, get involved in socials if you can and getting known on the forum can be a good way to get your name out there too.

By *arla SwingerWoman
6 days ago

Somewhere

Looks good to me OP... But there's no magic formula, and you can't appeal to everyone all of the time. None of us can

By *inkForLifeCouple
6 days ago

North Shields

Nothing bad about your profile but from a personal taste, unless you're going to turn up in a shirt and tie, it doesn't really represent you.

You say a lot about what women should do for you; dress nice, heels etc. This could scare some off thinking you have exceptionally high expectations.

99.99% of people in life need to lose a few pounds so I'd just leave that out!

All that said, there's nothing that'd put us off, just some very minor nitpicking tweaks.

By *orlanda OP   Man
6 days ago

north east of norwich

"Nothing bad about your profile but from a personal taste, unless you're going to turn up in a shirt and tie, it doesn't really represent you.

You say a lot about what women should do for you; dress nice, heels etc. This could scare some off thinking you have exceptionally high expectations.

99.99% of people in life need to lose a few pounds so I'd just leave that out!

All that said, there's nothing that'd put us off, just some very minor nitpicking tweaks. "

I genuinely appreciate this. Thank you x

By *tewie_GriffinMan
6 days ago

Crawley

"Hi. I am going to ask the same question please. Not asking as I have any issues, just want to make sure it's appropriate and has all the information required for when someone takes a look ??

Yours has more text than mine! Maybe I should add some more?"

To be honest yours is good. You say what you needed to say. It tells everyone what you are about. I wouldn't add anything. Be proud of it ??

By *kejaMan
6 days ago

bangor

Looks good to me

By *orlanda OP   Man
6 days ago

north east of norwich

Carried out a mild edit.

By *inkForLifeCouple
6 days ago

North Shields

"Carried out a mild edit."

That reads 10x better for our taste. Well done on the edit.

By *orlanda OP   Man
6 days ago

north east of norwich

"Carried out a mild edit.

That reads 10x better for our taste. Well done on the edit. "

And thank you for the input.

By *revaunanceCouple
6 days ago

Exeter

"I'd just appreciate a little feedback! I think it's ok, but then I'm viewing it through my eyes...any thoughts gratefully received!"

Firstly, it's nice to see that someone has responded positively to the feedback they have received. It so seldom happens.

Late as we are to the question, your profile looks pretty good. One of the biggest plus points is that you have face pics. Many don't and it's understandable to a degree, but in doing so it will surely increase your chances that bit more.

Good luck

By *orlanda OP   Man
6 days ago

north east of norwich

"I'd just appreciate a little feedback! I think it's ok, but then I'm viewing it through my eyes...any thoughts gratefully received!

Firstly, it's nice to see that someone has responded positively to the feedback they have received. It so seldom happens.

Late as we are to the question, your profile looks pretty good. One of the biggest plus points is that you have face pics. Many don't and it's understandable to a degree, but in doing so it will surely increase your chances that bit more.

Good luck "

Thanks for that x

By *eilxxMan
5 days ago

Rochester

Just to throw my hat in the ring, I’m not so sure about my profile either. Could the ladies have a look and give me some tips too?

I get the ratio of men to women here is ridiculously high, but surely there’s some out there who like my profile.

By *revaunanceCouple
5 days ago

Exeter

"Just to throw my hat in the ring, I’m not so sure about my profile either. Could the ladies have a look and give me some tips too?

I get the ratio of men to women here is ridiculously high, but surely there’s some out there who like my profile. "

Maybe start your own thread? That way you will get feedback for you and it won't be confused with feedback for the OP of the hijacked thread.

By *eilxxMan
5 days ago

Rochester

Good point

By *hattymrMan
4 days ago

Glasgowish

Can I ask the same is there anything missing or anything I should take off my profile

By *orlanda OP   Man
4 days ago

north east of norwich

"Can I ask the same is there anything missing or anything I should take off my profile "

Try starting your own thread, you'll get more replies and better feedback that way!

By *essTTWoman
4 days ago

Birmingham

"I'd just appreciate a little feedback! I think it's ok, but then I'm viewing it through my eyes...any thoughts gratefully received!"

Nothing I can see wrong. I'd meet you if you were my type, based on your profile

By *ust a little bit moreWoman
4 days ago

kendal

I'd ditch the fendt in the background.....

Us women know John deere is where it's at

By *ust a little bit moreWoman
4 days ago

kendal

It's a really good profile!

makes a change to see one that has been thought about!

I echo what others have said, perhaps go along to social events, or get your big boy pants on and visit a club etc, that always a good way to 'get your face seen'

Post new Message to Thread