Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Help.

Jump to newest

By *adleighguy OP   Man
6 days ago

Hadleigh

I was on this site a while ago under a different name and had to leave for personal reasons. Straight away I was getting meets and had verifications from a few real hotties. I'm polite, friendy and easy going. Since I've been back I can't seem to get a meet. Ladies where am I going wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
6 days ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I'd get rid of the bit about ladies being rude, it says on the site faqs it's not rude to not reply.

Some women won't reply as then it can lead to abuse or further messages asking well why not etc.

By *issmorganWoman
6 days ago

Calderdale innit

If people are being rude as in nasty to you, then report them op, there's no need for that.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
6 days ago

Leeds

The ladies being rude bit is off-putting tbh.

Also I can't guage attraction to a photo of your knee.

I personally wouldn't reply with the photos you have & the sulky bit about the women.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
6 days ago

Carlisle usually

A single unexciting picture of a knee and a negative attitude may be the key points.

Did you have better pictures and outlook last time around OP?

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
6 days ago

brighton

You only have one picture. You don't stand out at all.

By *ackandSarah2024Couple
5 days ago

All over

"I was on this site a while ago under a different name and had to leave for personal reasons. Straight away I was getting meets and had verifications from a few real hotties. I'm polite, friendy and easy going. Since I've been back I can't seem to get a meet. Ladies where am I going wrong? "

You say in your profile that women are being rude.

How?

By *adleighguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Hadleigh

"Hi op

I'd get rid of the bit about ladies being rude, it says on the site faqs it's not rude to not reply.

Some women won't reply as then it can lead to abuse or further messages asking well why not etc. "

Hi. Thanks for your comment. I totally get that. I have removed my comment about them being rude x

By *erdyNymph89Woman
5 days ago

ELLESMERE PORT

"Hi op

Some women won't reply as then it can lead to abuse or further messages asking well why not etc.

Hi. Thanks for your comment. I totally get that. I have removed my comment about them being rude x"

It's still just a picture of your knee though, I can't think of a single sexually fun thing to be done with a knee so it's not going to entice someone in

By *adleighguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Hadleigh

"Hi op

Hi. Thanks for your comment. I totally get that. I have removed my comment about them being rude x

It's still just a picture of your knee though, I can't think of a single sexually fun thing to be done with a knee so it's not going to entice someone in "

Reading a lot of ladies posts, comments and profiles they state that they are bored of dick pics. I can't put a face picture on my profile as my profession is a little sensitive. However reading this feedback I will come up with a new picture . Any suggestions?

By *adleighguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Hadleigh

"I was on this site a while ago under a different name and had to leave for personal reasons. Straight away I was getting meets and had verifications from a few real hotties. I'm polite, friendy and easy going. Since I've been back I can't seem to get a meet. Ladies where am I going wrong?

How?"

I've had a few few scenarios where I've been messaging someone back n forth for a while and you get to the point where you ask for face pics etc. Which I'm happy to do. But then get ghosted or ignored. It's rude. A simple thanks for the picture but you're not my type isn't too much to ask for is it? I know we can't all fancy each other, thats human nature and I'm more than ok with that. Thanks for your comment x

By *adleighguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Hadleigh

"A single unexciting picture of a knee and a negative attitude may be the key points.

Did you have better pictures and outlook last time around OP?"

Hi. Thanks for commenting. I can't remember what my pic was. I didn't have the comment about some ladies being rude as I didn't experience it before x

By *adleighguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Hadleigh

"You only have one picture. You don't stand out at all. "

Hi guys. Thanks, I have private pictures x

5 days ago

All over

"I was on this site a while ago under a different name and had to leave for personal reasons. Straight away I was getting meets and had verifications from a few real hotties. I'm polite, friendy and easy going. Since I've been back I can't seem to get a meet. Ladies where am I going wrong?

How?

I've had a few few scenarios where I've been messaging someone back n forth for a while and you get to the point where you ask for face pics etc. Which I'm happy to do. But then get ghosted or ignored. It's rude. A simple thanks for the picture but you're not my type isn't too much to ask for is it? I know we can't all fancy each other, thats human nature and I'm more than ok with that. Thanks for your comment x"

You may well say that you are not one of those type, however most guys on here cannot accept rejection and torrents of abuse follow.

Much easier to just not answer and avoid the possibility of receiving the filthy disgusting abusive comments that follow.

By *adleighguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Hadleigh

How?

I've had a few few scenarios where I've been messaging someone back n forth for a while and you get to the point where you ask for face pics etc. Which I'm happy to do. But then get ghosted or ignored. It's rude. A simple thanks for the picture but you're not my type isn't too much to ask for is it? I know we can't all fancy each other, thats human nature and I'm more than ok with that. Thanks for your comment x

You may well say that you are not one of those type, however most guys on here cannot accept rejection and torrents of abuse follow.

Much easier to just not answer and avoid the possibility of receiving the filthy disgusting abusive comments that follow."

I can assure you I'm not like that. If you said I'm not your type I'd thank you for replying and wish you wrll.

By *ootyfruityCouple
5 days ago

andover

Same as above really,

Some might, but we just don’t have a knee fetish.

Lots of other ways to take photos without your cock out or your face

By *adleighguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Hadleigh

"Same as above really,

Some might, but we just don’t have a knee fetish.

Lots of other ways to take photos without your cock out or your face "

As knees go it's a bloody lovely knee though

5 days ago

All over

How?

Much easier to just not answer and avoid the possibility of receiving the filthy disgusting abusive comments that follow.

I can assure you I'm not like that. If you said I'm not your type I'd thank you for replying and wish you wrll. "

We are sure you will know just how many guys say the same and then turn out to be the opposite.

It is much better not replying.

By *adleighguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Hadleigh

Oh I'm sure there are hundreds that say it and then throw their toys out of their prams. However some of us are genuine xx

By *adleighguy OP   Man
5 days ago

Hadleigh

So after your feed back I have listened. (Rare for a guy I know) Removed the negative comment about the rude women and I have changed my picture from boring knee to fun sex shot xx

By *iker JackMan
5 days ago

Wolverhampton

Just my thoughts. You having what looks like anal with someone else may not appeal to some.

I always think does that person know they are being used to hope get to someone else

By *rsKOTCTWoman
5 days ago

Leeds

"Hi op

It's still just a picture of your knee though, I can't think of a single sexually fun thing to be done with a knee so it's not going to entice someone in

Reading a lot of ladies posts, comments and profiles they state that they are bored of dick pics. I can't put a face picture on my profile as my profession is a little sensitive. However reading this feedback I will come up with a new picture . Any suggestions? "

Take the woman out....does she even know she's plastered on here.

There's plenty of pics, suit, chest, in boxers full body etc.....nit you hanging out some random woman.

By *unchalMan
5 days ago

Dartford

A very sexy calf. I’m sure that will get the attention of the ladies. Good luck, mister.

By *unchalMan
5 days ago

Dartford

"I was on this site a while ago under a different name and had to leave for personal reasons. Straight away I was getting meets and had verifications from a few real hotties. I'm polite, friendy and easy going. Since I've been back I can't seem to get a meet. Ladies where am I going wrong? "

The ladies on here are a bit like that. Although, they are probably new ladies. Or maybe old ladies who don’t want to meet you again. Damn life is so very confusing at times. Good luck, mister. For what it is worth, I would suggest you are gentle on yourself and the ladies, be nice, get involved. I don’t like ‘social’ stuff but I do like talking and writing. Get on the Forum or get out and meet people. You do know that the real world is only an exorbitant broadband bill away.

By *issmorganWoman
5 days ago

Calderdale innit

"So after your feed back I have listened. (Rare for a guy I know) Removed the negative comment about the rude women and I have changed my picture from boring knee to fun sex shot xx"

We still can't really see much of you though op, so you haven't added much value with that new pic.

You don't have to show anything that identifies you, your body dressed with your head cropped off. Or in a towel, underwear etc.

People will struggle to gauge if they find you attractive with only an action shot and a leg.

It's your profile though and up to you what you have, but if somethings not working, change can only help.

By *ojo2joWoman
5 days ago

Penclawdd

"So after your feed back I have listened. (Rare for a guy I know) Removed the negative comment about the rude women and I have changed my picture from boring knee to fun sex shot xx"

Not a fun sex shot unfortunately. It’s mainly of a woman so immediate consent concerns, we can only see your penis (refer to your own comment about dick pics) and you’re not using a condom. Sorry to be negative.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
5 days ago

Chester

I’d get rid of the action shot. I’m not a fan of other people in photos at the best of times, and if it could be bareback (to be honest I can’t tell in this case) that’s a huge no.

There are loads of ways to take enticing selfies that don’t show your face, give it a go!

By *eavenscentitCouple
5 days ago

barnstaple

Why have you got a photo of a woman on your profile? - I hope you have her consent

By *unchalMan
5 days ago

Dartford

"So after your feed back I have listened. (Rare for a guy I know) Removed the negative comment about the rude women and I have changed my picture from boring knee to fun sex shot xx

Not a fun sex shot unfortunately. It’s mainly of a woman so immediate consent concerns, we can only see your penis (refer to your own comment about dick pics) and you’re not using a condom. Sorry to be negative."

You have consent concerns. Why? What does this have to do with you?

By *unchalMan
5 days ago

Dartford

"Why have you got a photo of a woman on your profile? - I hope you have her consent "

Wha? What does this have to do with you? Do you truly believe that you are introducing him this notion.

By *unchalMan
5 days ago

Dartford

Most of the policing comments are from the older, more controlling, women. I can smell the oestrogen from the couple comments.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
5 days ago

Chester

"Most of the policing comments are from the older, more controlling, women. I can smell the oestrogen from the couple comments. "

What is your problem, exactly? The perfectly valid comments are from OP’s target audience, so pretty useful data, I would suggest.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
5 days ago

Reading

"So after your feed back I have listened. (Rare for a guy I know) Removed the negative comment about the rude women and I have changed my picture from boring knee to fun sex shot xx

Not a fun sex shot unfortunately. It’s mainly of a woman so immediate consent concerns, we can only see your penis (refer to your own comment about dick pics) and you’re not using a condom. Sorry to be negative.

You have consent concerns. Why? What does this have to do with you? "

Do you know that the woman gave her consent for her photo to be on the web? No, didn’t think so…..

By *unchalMan
5 days ago

Dartford

Do you know that the woman gave her consent for her photo to be on the web? No, didn’t think so….. "

Not your concern until it becomes your concern. Do ask that question about every photo you see. You do realise that men can be abused too.

5 days ago

Reading

[Removed by poster at 27/06/24 21:17:38]

5 days ago

Reading

Do you know that the woman gave her consent for her photo to be on the web? No, didn’t think so…..

Not your concern until it becomes your concern. Do ask that question about every photo you see. You do realise that men can be abused too. "

So, that’s ok then is it? Abuse of either sex? What a pathetic aporoach

By *eavenscentitCouple
5 days ago

barnstaple

"Why have you got a photo of a woman on your profile? - I hope you have her consent

Wha? What does this have to do with you? Do you truly believe that you are introducing him this notion. "

I probably am, yes. By posting I presume the OP wants comments, thanks anyway.

By *adleighguy OP   Man
4 days ago

Hadleigh

We still can't really see much of you though op, so you haven't added much value with that new pic.

You don't have to show anything that identifies you, your body dressed with your head cropped off. Or in a towel, underwear etc.

People will struggle to gauge if they find you attractive with only an action shot and a leg.

It's your profile though and up to you what you have, but if somethings not working, change can only help. "

Thank you xx

By *adleighguy OP   Man
4 days ago

Hadleigh

"I’d get rid of the action shot. I’m not a fan of other people in photos at the best of times, and if it could be bareback (to be honest I can’t tell in this case) that’s a huge no.

There are loads of ways to take enticing selfies that don’t show your face, give it a go! "

Thank you x

By *adleighguy OP   Man
4 days ago

Hadleigh

Hi all. The lady in the picture did give her consent. There is no way I would post a picture with someone else in it without consent x

By *unchalMan
4 days ago

Dartford

Not your concern until it becomes your concern. Do ask that question about every photo you see. You do realise that men can be abused too.

So, that’s ok then is it? Abuse of either sex? What a pathetic aporoach"

Just wow! I said nothing at all like that.

By *unchalMan
4 days ago

Dartford

"Why have you got a photo of a woman on your profile? - I hope you have her consent

Wha? What does this have to do with you? Do you truly believe that you are introducing him this notion.

I probably am, yes. By posting I presume the OP wants comments, thanks anyway."

He did but I bet he didn’t expect for you to ask to see his credentials though.

4 days ago

Reading

So, that’s ok then is it? Abuse of either sex? What a pathetic aporoach

Just wow! I said nothing at all like that. "

Try rereading your comment. Have a great Friday??

By *assy LassieWoman
3 days ago

Lanarkshire

"

So it doesn't affect you so you ignore it. That worked out well for powerful men for years.

This guys is asking for advice from his target audience who are quite rightly raising concerns regarding consent of an individuals image being displayed.

If you think this is controlling women then you sir are part of the problem.

Post new Message to Thread