Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Am I that bad

Jump to newest

By *arroguy1982 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Harrogate

Am I really that bad? I don’t seem to get any interest on here. Thinking I might come off as it seems a waste of time!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
12 weeks ago

Reading

"Am I really that bad? I don’t seem to get any interest on here. Thinking I might come off as it seems a waste of time!"

Very basic write up. Effort in tends to get results.

By *iss DevilWoman
12 weeks ago

Bedford

Yes, you are that bad! And only in the same boat as about most of men on Fab, expecting god knows what with a very basic profile.

What have you done to improve your chances? Have you tried any clubs or organised socials? Relying solely on Fab to get meets is very hard. Not impossible, but hard. Even for men with the best profiles in the world.

By *osey WalesMan
12 weeks ago

Surrey

From a straight guys perspective, you are not that bad. Profile is rather lacking though (in my humble far from expert opinion).

As per all the other threads regarding getting no replies/meets.

Get to socials and go to clubs. Its the easiest way to meet people and make new friends

By *melia DominaTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Offline networking - attend socials, events, club nights. Be seen regularly. Get noticed.

Online networking - good profile content regularly updated. Update status. engagement in forums, chatrooms. Be seen regularly. Get noticed.

Positivity gets results. Negativity will lead to a jaded view.

There are plenty of individuals who excel on FAB. Look to their lead. See what they are doing.

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Getting a six pack is probably your best bet.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

If you think that then maybe it's best to give it a break OP

By *issmorganWoman
12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Decent pics op, but you've written absolutely nothing about what you're into and what you're offering meets.

So maybe put a bit of thought into your profile, so it attracts people to it.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

Zero bio, nothing in there that makes me think yeah he's decent.

Effort in = effort out.

Your latest meet was this week you ain't doing bad considering you've zero bio.

By *arroguy1982 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Harrogate

Thanks all for the feedback I’ve tried to jazz it up a little

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
12 weeks ago

Reading

"Thanks all for the feedback I’ve tried to jazz it up a little "

You may want to check the spelling on your last line…….

By *mber SkiesWoman
12 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"Thanks all for the feedback I’ve tried to jazz it up a little

You may want to check the spelling on your last line……. "

By *ouple4voyeurCouple
12 weeks ago

Birmingham

You met on 25 June 2024 and 5 March 2024

Yeah you're doing so rubbish, quit while you're ahead lol

By *nebworthMan
12 weeks ago

Knebworth

"Thanks all for the feedback I’ve tried to jazz it up a little "
I would change “gabbing” to “fabbing” in your profile if I were you.

By *addle12121212Man
12 weeks ago

s74

Drop me a DM and happy to help pal. Some unhelpful comments. Take it with a pinch of salt! Happy swinging

By *illan-KillashMan
12 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"Getting a six pack is probably your best bet."

Loads of men don't have a six pack and do ok.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
12 weeks ago

wonderland.

Fab was only a small part of my armoury as a single guy, most of my meets came from attending clubs and socials along with joining chat groups with people from here. Fab isn’t the be all and end all.

Mr DJ

By *ingDick68Man
12 weeks ago

Inverness and wherever else I get to travel

It's a challenge for single guys to meet females/couples, you're not the only one. there's way too many guys online so there's too much supply and not enough demand. It's actually easier to meet someone in reality than on here. otherwise you have to become creative and learn to sell yourself. I have been experimenting for quite long time and failed many times you just have to observe and try out various things :D

By *llenandmarieCouple
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

Allen here. I wouldn’t worry too much, it’s simple weighting of the genders and peoples requirements on here.

I’ve only had my profile for four days but haven’t had even had a view yet. This is even though I had a face pic for my profile picture for two of those days.

It is what it is, don’t be disheartened

By *iss DevilWoman
11 weeks ago

Bedford

"Allen here. I wouldn’t worry too much, it’s simple weighting of the genders and peoples requirements on here.

I’ve only had my profile for four days but haven’t had even had a view yet. This is even though I had a face pic for my profile picture for two of those days.

It is what it is, don’t be disheartened "

Allen, remember that a lot of women, and at least some couples, view profiles in stealth mode. Meaning they would not show on "who looked at me" page. This is mostly to prevent the messages "you looked at me, fancy a shag/chat?" etc.

By *ilverfox for youMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

Very difficult on here !much more men than women I’m afraid

By *llenandmarieCouple
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Allen here. I wouldn’t worry too much, it’s simple weighting of the genders and peoples requirements on here.

It is what it is, don’t be disheartened

Allen, remember that a lot of women, and at least some couples, view profiles in stealth mode. Meaning they would not show on "who looked at me" page. This is mostly to prevent the messages "you looked at me, fancy a shag/chat?" etc. "

Aaaaah yes, very good point!

By *ysonfuryMan
11 weeks ago

Stockport

You seem to be doing ok, you have recent verifications

By *oiluvfunMan
11 weeks ago

Penrith

"It's a challenge for single guys to meet females/couples, you're not the only one. there's way too many guys online so there's too much supply and not enough demand. It's actually easier to meet someone in reality than on here. otherwise you have to become creative and learn to sell yourself. I have been experimenting for quite long time and failed many times you just have to observe and try out various things :D"

Absolutely this! Don’t take a Fab too seriously, or think this is all there is. Fab is an extra to life, not the be-all-and-end-all.

You could try visiting a swinger club or two, but in my experience, they just represent Fab condensed in to one building for an evening You will genuinely meet more women in your local Wetherspoons than you will in a club, or Fab to be fair….. Just be patient, and chill! You’ve got recent veris, so you’re doing better than many guys in here. All the best

By *armandwet50Couple
11 weeks ago

Far far away

"Am I really that bad? I don’t seem to get any interest on here. Thinking I might come off as it seems a waste of time!"

Goodbye, we'll miss you, who are you again?

By *assageVirtuosoMan
11 weeks ago

SouthEast

Of course you are bad. You are a man, not much use of this kind.

I haven't even looked at your profile and don't need to.

You want to meet women? Go to salsa dance clubs. So many are there looking for a partner to dance and swing and shug.

Post new Message to Thread