Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cornwall nudists beach

Jump to newest

By *x2 4 fun OP   Couple
6 days ago

Southampton

Hi can anyone recommend a good nudist beach that is easy to access ie you don’t have to climb down a cliff thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annaBeBeachBumMan
5 days ago

Sunny SouthWest

"Hi can anyone recommend a good nudist beach that is easy to access ie you don’t have to climb down a cliff thanks"

Most are tricky steep cliff paths. Those that aren’t cliff paths are long walks instead. I guess you could access them by boat or kayak to avoid climbing or lengthy tracking.

By *ease N Please78Couple
5 days ago

Truro

"Hi can anyone recommend a good nudist beach that is easy to access ie you don’t have to climb down a cliff thanks"

Vault Beach near Gorran Haven, is not too steep to get down to but is then a pretty long walk all the way along the beach to get to the nudist area.

By *reg065Man
4 days ago

Newquay

I've heard that the far north end of Perranporth is good but you do have to trek for miles across dune or sand to get to it.

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS
4 days ago

Bodmin

I agree Vault beach is the best, it is a long walk, essential to take food and drink, take care, easy to get down but more difficult getting back to the car park

By *ill and Ben69Couple
4 days ago

Worcestershire

Vault beach, as others have suggested. Allow 15-20 mins to walk down the hillside from the car park and as long again as you need to walk quite a distance along the beach to get to the nudist end.

By *ust_jackMan
4 days ago

Plymouth

Downderry is great, if you park in the village head left as you look at the sea, it’s about 5/10 minutes to the nudist area. There’s a slope to the path to the beach but nothing major and then flat across the sand

Post new Message to Thread