Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

swinging at home in bedroom

Jump to newest

By *ete10661977 OP   Couple
7 days ago

leeds

so we have been meeting for 9 months hotels and a little at home in the living room thnking of moving to our bedroom more sapce etc and bed hubby not sure any advice of next step to the bedroom open and freee for total honestly lol thanks all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
7 days ago

brighton

What's the worry about moving to the bedroom? How is it different to the living room?

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
7 days ago

wonderland.

I'd not want anyone but us in our bed ( when we move in together)

But then we also probably wouldn't play at home.

Cali

By *itygamesMan
7 days ago

UK

"so we have been meeting for 9 months hotels and a little at home in the living room thnking of moving to our bedroom more sapce etc and bed hubby not sure any advice of next step to the bedroom open and freee for total honestly lol thanks all "

i'll try the bedroom with you

By *hesubtlegentMan
7 days ago

surrey

If you feel your bedroom is the place for just you two then keep the swinging to living room only.

By *ellinever70Woman
7 days ago

Ayrshire

I can understand why a couple might prefer to keep their bed for just the 2 of them

By *iker JackMan
7 days ago

Wolverhampton

Then don’t use the bed or the bedroom. If there’s a spare room use that or keep it to the sitting room

By *affle84Couple
7 days ago

Norwich

I love hearing our bed creaking and banging

By *lex.and.SexCouple
7 days ago

Bedale

There isn't a right answer here, it's down to what you feel as a couple.

We have had FFMs in our bed years ago, when we were first starting. It became apparent that Lucy didn't care for hosting as it made her nervous from a privacy standpoint so we stopped and used other venues.

If hubby feels funny about it being in your bed, you should probably consider heeding that warning; especially if you aren't specifically getting anything out of it being in your bed.

By *fkcpl4groupCouple
7 days ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 25/06/24 21:33:45]

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple
6 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Thinking about it, it doesn't do any harm keeping your own bedroom just foenyou and your partner. Some folk like to keep their hobby away from their home, never mind bring it bring their own bedroom.

By *lleyCat1969Man
6 days ago

Folkestone

I've met plenty of couples where the bedroom is out of bounds for playing, and I've met those who get an extra kick from playing in their bedroom.

It's up to the two of you to decide what's right for you but if hubby isn't sure then it's not a good idea (I'd say the same if you weren't sure).

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
6 days ago

Stockport

DoggingBlanket™ can also be used as a throw over your bed to avoid cum stains on the duvet...

By *orkshirecouple69 returnCouple
6 days ago

doncaster

Better in your living room

Not a lot of space in a bed for 4 people

3 ok at a push

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
6 days ago

Stockport

"Better in your living room

Not a lot of space in a bed for 4 people

3 ok at a push"

Depends how big the bed is...

By *mber SkiesWoman
6 days ago

If I was meeting anyone at my house I definitely wouldn’t take them to my bed that’s mine & mine only I would keep it to the living room & put blankets down it’s easier to put blankets in the washer to wash than a duvet or even replace one

By *avid 50Man
3 days ago

kendal

I have been lucky enough to meet two married ladies from here and both times we were in their spare bedroom as their own bedroom was not appropriate But I have also met couples who prefer their own bedroom to be used.

I have always met partners at the pub or a café to see if we want to go further and more often than not we will end up going back to one or others houses rather than a hotel

By *uliette500Woman
3 days ago

Hull

If I trust anyone enough to bring them home I use the spare room. My bed is mine.

Only someone really special would get to spend time in my "sleeping bed" as I call it.

By *iking SoftiesCouple
3 days ago

Chesterfield

We have never used our bedroom when we have played at home, just a thing and we have never really spoken about it, it is just how it all evolved. We use the lounge, conservatory or spare room depending how we feel. It. is a just a personal choice really, not something to stress about at all ??

By *arierWoman
2 days ago

birmingham

I’d love to have meets in our bedroom. One, it would be cheap and two, I’d feel safer knowing that my husband was downstairs.

Alas, I have a 17 year old, so hotels is what it is for now….

Post new Message to Thread