Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Who’s into BDSM & Fet as well?

Jump to newest

By *rangar OP   Couple
1 week ago

Bromsgrove

We were into BDSM before we got onto the swing scene as well…just wondering who else enjoys both and maybe combines them when at a suitable venue…we know some keep them separate!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issyslutforuseMan
1 week ago

Bourne lincs

Chance would be nice. But nothing gen on here in the sth lincs area

By *etropolitainMan
1 week ago

bishop now

I used to go to a German BDSM club back in 1983

My gosh it was bloody good

By *r OreoMan
1 week ago

Croydon

I've gone more towards that side of things from swinging as it's more what I enjoy naturally, and tend to find more like minded folks & events on that side of the fence.

By *iker JackMan
1 week ago

Wolverhampton

I don’t think it’s so much keeping them separate I think more that you need a great connection for anything kink related and that takes time and I’m not always sure people want to give that

By *iss DevilWoman
1 week ago

Bedford

I do enjoy a little bit of kink, but more the sensual play (pinwheel, fluffy flogger to stroke me with and drape over me, my spikey gloves) than impact play or bondage. I often incorporate the sensual play when I'm in clubs and do enjoy dungeon areas in some clubs, particularly Chameleons Darlaston and Penthouse Playrooms.

By *rangar OP   Couple
1 week ago

Bromsgrove

"I do enjoy a little bit of kink, but more the sensual play (pinwheel, fluffy flogger to stroke me with and drape over me, my spikey gloves) than impact play or bondage. I often incorporate the sensual play when I'm in clubs and do enjoy dungeon areas in some clubs, particularly Chameleons Darlaston and Penthouse Playrooms."

Might see you at either….us and a couple we play with from the fet scene are thinking of a trip to penthouse to play together and we are now going to Chams.

By *d4fun73Man
1 week ago

Shipley

I'm more of a sensual spanking person

By *oonshadow700Woman
1 week ago

Gosport

I'm into being Sub for Soft Dom but want to explore going Switch x

By *outhboyMan
1 week ago

derry

Love bdsm especially hot wax play and blindfoldeds

By *cnugatugMan
1 week ago

Chatham

I often combine my BDSM fetish and swinging life together often makes for a great night

By *empted23Couple
1 week ago

countryside

We are into both

We been in BDSM community and lifestyle for much longer than exploring on here

The chance to combine both is a thrill but have t found a couple who wants to try it yet

By *rangar OP   Couple
1 week ago

Bromsgrove

"We are into both

The chance to combine both is a thrill but have t found a couple who wants to try it yet "

Well….hello!! But we can’t message you! ??

By *rangar OP   Couple
1 week ago

Bromsgrove

It’s really good to read we aren’t the only ones….if people see us at various clubs please say hi…..be good to see everyone

By *punk n gushCouple
1 week ago

Walmer,

We do I the Mrs prefers the bdsm side Mr prefers the soft sexual side

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
1 week ago

Nowhere

All of the above

By *izandpaulCouple
1 week ago

merseyside

I used to meet a guy who took me to various places to be used by a few guys.

One memorable day he took me in his car, stopped down a lane made me get out the car, strip naked, get back in the car, drive a short distance to a house, put on a blindfold, the front door was opened, I was walked completely naked into the house, led to a bench, tied to the bench and fucked and played with wands in different areas of the house, while being filmed.

Once all the guys had cum on me, I was taken into the kitchen, blindfold off and saw the 5 guys drinking tea and chatting.

From being used and fucked we spent a pleasant hour having tea and biscuits and chatting, one then ask if could watch me having a shower.

Dressed then back to my car, home and show Paul the video and photos.

Can't think of a better way to spend a day.

By *d4fun73Man
1 week ago

Shipley

"I used to meet a guy who took me to various places to be used by a few guys.

One memorable day he took me in his car, stopped down a lane made me get out the car, strip naked, get back in the car, drive a short distance to a house, put on a blindfold, the front door was opened, I was walked completely naked into the house, led to a bench, tied to the bench and fucked and played with wands in different areas of the house, while being filmed.

Once all the guys had cum on me, I was taken into the kitchen, blindfold off and saw the 5 guys drinking tea and chatting.

From being used and fucked we spent a pleasant hour having tea and biscuits and chatting, one then ask if could watch me having a shower.

Dressed then back to my car, home and show Paul the video and photos.

Can't think of a better way to spend a day. "

Now that's a great idea!

By *punk n gushCouple
1 week ago

Walmer,

"We do I the Mrs prefers the bdsm side Mr prefers the soft sexual side "

I do like a bit of both it's a good work out lol ??

By *ucianpoundCouple
1 week ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"We were into BDSM before we got onto the swing scene as well…just wondering who else enjoys both and maybe combines them when at a suitable venue…we know some keep them separate! "

We are the same, started SM play 20 plus years ago, a D/s scenario works well for us although she has also switched over the last few years.

Swinging really got going 10 years ago but it’s rare for the two worlds to come together.

Have often found women who want me to initiate them and she sub guys who want fem dom.

Always on the lookout for experienced fet/swing couples but these are as rare as unicorns.

By *essTTWoman
1 week ago

Birmingham

I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore

By *ucianpoundCouple
1 week ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore "

Perhaps you should explore a particular kink site, we are not allowed to mention on here, which begins with Fet….

You’ll find that they list social events near you called munches. Completely vanilla, often in pubs where you’re able to chat etc in a completely safe environment.

Trust is important in any potential bdsm play meets.

By *rangar OP   Couple
1 week ago

Bromsgrove

"I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore "

I’d second finding a munch….or happy to chat via DM if you’d rather to point you in right direction.

By *essTTWoman
1 week ago

Birmingham

"I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore

Perhaps you should explore a particular kink site, we are not allowed to mention on here, which begins with Fet….

You’ll find that they list social events near you called munches. Completely vanilla, often in pubs where you’re able to chat etc in a completely safe environment.

Trust is important in any potential bdsm play meets."

I'm on there but find it very difficult to navigate

By *iker JackMan
1 week ago

Wolverhampton

"I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore

I'm on there but find it very difficult to navigate "

I agree. I don’t really know what its purpose is. Hard to navigate and not sure if contact is meant to be made

By *wendolineFoxWoman
1 week ago

Chester

I'm on there but find it very difficult to navigate

I agree. I don’t really know what its purpose is. Hard to navigate and not sure if contact is meant to be made "

Use it for the events listings - it’s not really a pickup site (although obviously it can be). It’s useful to add people you’ve met as ‘friends’ then you can see who’s going to what.

By *iss DevilWoman
1 week ago

Bedford

"I do enjoy a little bit of kink, but more the sensual play (pinwheel, fluffy flogger to stroke me with and drape over me, my spikey gloves) than impact play or bondage. I often incorporate the sensual play when I'm in clubs and do enjoy dungeon areas in some clubs, particularly Chameleons Darlaston and Penthouse Playrooms.

Might see you at either….us and a couple we play with from the fet scene are thinking of a trip to penthouse to play together and we are now going to Chams. "

I'm going to Chams on the 4th, with my FWB, who is the only person allowed to spank me . We will be surely using the dungeon areas there

By *rangar OP   Couple
1 week ago

Bromsgrove

"

I'm going to Chams on the 4th, with my FWB, who is the only person allowed to spank me . We will be surely using the dungeon areas there "

Ahhh we are probably going on the 1st July! Hope you have a lovely time…and I’m sure we will see each other at some point.

By *cnugatugMan
1 week ago

Chatham

I met my very first mistress on fab lasted a few years but sadly due to health she had quite being a mistress and stopped swinging altogether we still chat to this day but nothing more I'd love to be owned again I do miss it

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
1 week ago

Carlisle usually

Happy little impact bottom and service top

By *nSearchOf12Couple
1 week ago

London

Be interested to hear other opinions and experiences, but we started and remain mostly in the kink scene.

We have dipped our toes into clubs that are primarily swingers, and found that the approach to consent seemed quite different.

In kinkland, generally the expectation is that no decisions about what to do and with who, are made "on the spot"/"in the heat of the moment".

That didn't seem to be the case in the swinging clubs we tried, and it made us quite uncomfortable to have to keep saying "no" to randoms whilst engaged in sexytime. Those randoms did (with one notable exception) always pay attention, so this isn't about consent violation - more about the approach being different, if that makes sense.

By *icentiousCouple
1 week ago

Up on them there hills

Think B/d fits well in the swinging. d/s is a wholly different Kettle of Kippers, from my perspective.

By *ARKblondeCouple
1 week ago

london

"

Might see you at either….us and a couple we play with from the fet scene are thinking of a trip to penthouse to play together and we are now going to Chams. "

The KT parties at Penthouse are pretty kinky

By *ope_kisses22Couple
1 week ago

Cheshire

Some great kink events at a club in the NW.... they have crossover events too with a great mix of kinky and swingy

By *andS300ABCCouple
1 week ago

BRIGHTON

You are a star xx

By *rangar OP   Couple
1 week ago

Bromsgrove

"

Might see you at either….us and a couple we play with from the fet scene are thinking of a trip to penthouse to play together and we are now going to Chams.

The KT parties at Penthouse are pretty kinky "

We are looking forward to it….the girls fancy some strap on fun while we use various hitty things…..just got to work out when we can all get there.

By *rangar OP   Couple
1 week ago

Bromsgrove

"Be interested to hear other opinions and experiences, but we started and remain mostly in the kink scene.

We have dipped our toes into clubs that are primarily swingers, and found that the approach to consent seemed quite different.

In kinkland, generally the expectation is that no decisions about what to do and with who, are made "on the spot"/"in the heat of the moment".

That didn't seem to be the case in the swinging clubs we tried, and it made us quite uncomfortable to have to keep saying "no" to randoms whilst engaged in sexytime. Those randoms did (with one notable exception) always pay attention, so this isn't about consent violation - more about the approach being different, if that makes sense."

We’ve been in the kink scene for 20 odd years but recently found that fet clubs aren’t what they used to be.

I think it’s just a different etiquette….we’ve had some bad experiences recently at fet clubs with people chatting in dungeon spaces and encroaching on play space….weve actually had less issues using dungeon spaces in swing clubs

We have found single men to be slightly more pushy at swing clubs but a firm “no” works…and decent club owners want to keep couples and women happy so are quick to keep bad behaviour in check.

By *rfastthighsMan
1 week ago

lancs

I absolutely love it

Such a thrill

Love to be slut sub for tops to exploit me and have me do what they want me to

By *nSearchOf12Couple
1 week ago

London

"Be interested to hear other opinions and experiences, but we started and remain mostly in the kink scene.

We’ve been in the kink scene for 20 odd years but recently found that fet clubs aren’t what they used to be.

I think it’s just a different etiquette….we’ve had some bad experiences recently at fet clubs with people chatting in dungeon spaces and encroaching on play space….weve actually had less issues using dungeon spaces in swing clubs

We have found single men to be slightly more pushy at swing clubs but a firm “no” works…and decent club owners want to keep couples and women happy so are quick to keep bad behaviour in check.

"

Yeah, absolutely - there are bad actors in both scenes, it's more that the expected etiquette/protocols are different. It's a matter of taste, but we prefer to agree who is involved (and exactly what is OK) before hand so we don't have to juggle that during play.

By *issyHollyABDLTV/TS
1 week ago

Sheffield

"

I agree. I don’t really know what its purpose is. Hard to navigate and not sure if contact is meant to be made "

As others have said, it's a bit of an odd hybrid of a site. At a glance you would think it's like a dating site - one where you would search out people whose kinks match yours etc - but the reality is it's very meets/events focused.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
1 week ago

Manchester

"We were into BDSM before we got onto the swing scene as well…just wondering who else enjoys both and maybe combines them when at a suitable venue…we know some keep them separate! "

Week combine swingers into some of our BDSM scenes. Cnc is our main kink

By *etropolitainMan
3 days ago

bishop now

"We were into BDSM before we got onto the swing scene as well…just wondering who else enjoys both and maybe combines them when at a suitable venue…we know some keep them separate!

Week combine swingers into some of our BDSM scenes. Cnc is our main kink "

I’m into cnc also

By *icsJourneyCouple
3 days ago

Tyrone

I'm in a BDSM relationship. We met at a munch and we practice kink and have a pretty much constant dynamic going on whether it's him being subby and me Dominant, or the other way around. Lucky to have met and fallen for a Switch like me.

I love Fet but sometimes find at a community level quite chaste. So I'm on Fab to compliment my BDSM lifestyle. Not really interested in vanilla piv sex. It's boring compared to what we can and have done. Electro, Impact, sensory, bondage, dynamics, age play, breath play, and more recently CNC

By *rangar OP   Couple
3 days ago

Bromsgrove

"I'm in a BDSM relationship. We met at a munch and we practice kink and have a pretty much constant dynamic going on whether it's him being subby and me Dominant, or the other way around. Lucky to have met and fallen for a Switch like me.

I love Fet but sometimes find at a community level quite chaste. So I'm on Fab to compliment my BDSM lifestyle. Not really interested in vanilla piv sex. It's boring compared to what we can and have done. Electro, Impact, sensory, bondage, dynamics, age play, breath play, and more recently CNC"

You sound like our sort of people! Agree with the comments about Fet. It can be toxic when you fall out with the wrong people! We actually now find swing clubs are more welcoming places a lot of the time with people more ready to chat and welcome you.

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple
3 days ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

We’re into kink and BDSM. Kinky folk can be tricky to find on Fab but there are some gems!

Dee

By *andi_mmfCouple
3 days ago

Whitehaven

Hi, we are into BDSM and some kinks! Health permitting. Lol!

By *atexbound_scotMan
2 days ago

Livingston

Absolutely into BDSM and get play. It brings so much to play. Just love the dynamic.

Finding playmate's, now that's a different matter

By *punk n gushCouple
2 days ago

Walmer,

Love a bit of whip play and denial

By *WANDTGCouple
2 days ago

Borough of Greenwich

We love it , but it's something we do between ourselves

By *mandamark99Couple
1 day ago

Bridgnorth

We live in a bdsm lifestyle

By *hePleasurerMan
1 day ago

Cheshire

I've enjoyed many good bondage sessions and was on that site for a while. A little impact play and other such stuff. Between consenting adults, it can add a lot to the fun!

By *reamers13Couple
1 day ago

North West

Love many aspects of BDSM, impact play, restraints to name a couple. Not on Fet and have yet to find a good event to attend.

By *J_OuizziCouple
1 day ago

Nottingham

Oooh, some gorgeous kinksters on here!

We met through kink and enjoy a D/s relationship and all the fun that entails, but we would say that we are kinksters who play well with others.

We used the fet site initially, but it was so hard to find people, although we have enjoyed attending events listed there. We are still on there to cover all bases.

We decided to give fab a try and we have met some lovely people, but not necessarily kink-minded ones. Our DMs are always open to chat to those who share similar interests.

We are also organising a Clothed Dominant naked sub event at Purple Mamba in the autumn if anyone enjoys that particular kink.

By *J_OuizziCouple
1 day ago

Nottingham

"We are into both

The chance to combine both is a thrill but have t found a couple who wants to try it yet "

The pillory/wand combo in the garden looks a huge amount of fun!

By *punk n gushCouple
1 day ago

Walmer,

"We are into both

We been in BDSM community and lifestyle for much longer than

exploring on here

The chance to combine both is a thrill but have t found a couple who wants to try it yet

The pillory/wand combo in the garden looks a huge amount of fun!"

Haha think about the neighbours ours would die of shock from old age lmao

By *J_OuizziCouple
1 day ago

Nottingham

"

The KT parties at Penthouse are pretty kinky "

That camping trip must have been amazing!

By *J_OuizziCouple
1 day ago

Nottingham

"Some great kink events at a club in the NW.... they have crossover events too with a great mix of kinky and swingy "

Mmmm, that scene in the woods is hot!

By *J_OuizziCouple
1 day ago

Nottingham

"We are into both

We been in BDSM community and lifestyle for much longer than

exploring on here

The pillory/wand combo in the garden looks a huge amount of fun!

Haha think about the neighbours ours would die of shock from old age lmao "

I can imagine a few funny looks over the fence

By *enelope2UWoman
1 day ago

Fife

"I don’t think it’s so much keeping them separate I think more that you need a great connection for anything kink related and that takes time and I’m not always sure people want to give that "

Exactly this! That's why so many have never lived what they seem to dream or wish for.. they are unwilling to earn it

By *heTattooedDomMan
1 day ago

Winnersh

We enjoy both. Can always be found in the dungeon at Kestrels or Hellfire when we visit.

By *empted23Couple
24 hours ago

countryside

NOT A KNOCK on Fab , but fab is not particularly kink supportive

We had a few pictures of kinky play

And when We posted in the site feedback Forum asking for kink related photo categories to tag

They obviously took an interest in our profile and rejected 3 of our pictures that have been up for weeks and fabbed Many times

We get it’s a swing site not a specific kink site

But kinky sex is still sex

By *eep_HeatMan
24 hours ago

Cockington

Come ‘here’ from the world of fetish -kink and Bdsm Munches -all facets of our core libido’s -love taking neophytes out into some of their unknown areas and helping them really enjoy letting go….?

Bx

By *J_OuizziCouple
24 hours ago

Nottingham

"NOT A KNOCK on Fab , but fab is not particularly kink supportive

And when We posted in the site feedback Forum asking for kink related photo categories to tag

They obviously took an interest in our profile and rejected 3 of our pictures that have been up for weeks and fabbed Many times

But kinky sex is still sex "

It is hugely frustrating that kink related pictures and videos get taken down. I think it is more in relation to poorly thought out obscenity laws than the choice of Fab itself, but it is still annoying, especially when those sort of images help you find folks with similar kinks to your own.

By *ilverfox for youMan
24 hours ago

Hull

Me .love it .my kinky side !!

By *ensualMan
24 hours ago

Sutton

BDSM and rope are an important part of my life, more a calling than an interest or roleplay.

The kink world is a broad church, but even when I used to swing there was for me a distinction between BDSM as a relationship and BDSM as roleplay which is an added extra, and again is different from Topping and bottoming.

Because I enjoy applying impact and sensation (whether as a Dominant or a Top) I need to be concentrating on what I am doing and reading the other person's body. If I was looking for personal arousal or arousal of the other person I would find it distracting and they would find it distracting from the mental and physical connection which some find deeper than a sexual connection.

Some people may be better at concentrating than me or are happy with a sexual connection being the chemistry they want and that's all part of the broad kink church.

The key (for me) is both (or more parties) communicating and understanding whether it is sexually orientated BDSM or process orientated BDSM they want. Also, understanding and respecting the limits and goals of all taking part.

By *etropolitainMan
24 hours ago

bishop now

In Germany BDSM scene is unreal

By *lleyCat1969Man
23 hours ago

Folkestone

"I used to go to a German BDSM club back in 1983

My gosh it was bloody good "

When you were 13?

By *orphia2003Woman
23 hours ago

Tonypandy.

I'm very much into BDSM and fetish play, and have been for 25+ years.

Only really got into swinging a few years ago.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
23 hours ago

Norwichish

We are pretty much purely exhibitionist Fet/BDSM

By *rangar OP   Couple
21 hours ago

Bromsgrove

[Removed by poster at 05/07/24 20:46:46]

By *rangar OP   Couple
21 hours ago

Bromsgrove

But kinky sex is still sex "

We had all our kink pictures refused or taken down…..yet some others have them left up. It’s very annoying because it’s how we are….its part of us.

By *airy_HettyWoman
20 hours ago

Greater London

I am very inexperienced but extremely interested to explore this ...

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
10 hours ago

Norwichish

But kinky sex is still sex

We had all our kink pictures refused or taken down…..yet some others have them left up. It’s very annoying because it’s how we are….its part of us. "

We had issues with one which was denied because it showed a knife….explained it was a wooden wax scraper and not an offensive weapon and was reinstated.

By *9alMan
10 hours ago

Bridgend

I am into BDSM & swinging

By *istress and her SissyCouple
10 hours ago

Widnes

We are more into the Femdom and BDSM scene and go to our local clubs Townhouse and Partners, for their specific events, we came here when we had a particular scene we wanted to happen and have on here also too.we use 'the other site' also for friends we have met and the events calendar.

Candy

By *midnight-Woman
9 hours ago

I enjoy most aspects

By *melia DominaTV/TS
8 hours ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Oh no.. not me.. completely vanilla...

By *atexbound_scotMan
6 hours ago

Livingston

"Oh no.. not me.. completely vanilla... "

You hide it well

By *hePleasurerMan
3 hours ago

Cheshire

"I used to go to a German BDSM club back in 1983

My gosh it was bloody good

When you were 13? "

Sounds like a Freud. Too Jung for all this.

By *rIncredible777Couple
2 hours ago

norwich

I can't say we're in either but as a couple we have interest in BDSM and would be nice to combine at a venue.

By *issJo555Woman
2 hours ago

woking

I often participate with both swinging and BDSM

By *aramel.desiresMan
2 hours ago

Walton.

I'm into both and regularly attend a verify of munches in London.

By *inky_ragnarCouple
2 hours ago

Peterborough

We started out in the fetish scene. Still enjoy our kinks, finding kinksters to share is difficult.

Post new Message to Thread