Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Where to hold gangbang

Jump to newest

By *ittlecouple2021 OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

oxford

At the risk of stirring the trolls into pms, I am organizing a get together for 4-5 guys for my wife’s birthday.

We don’t want to have it at home - too messy. I presume hotel is problematic because of raised eyebrows and noise.

Any suggestions for day time private locations? We don’t really want to use a club unless it’s available during the day and convention to Oxford.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rafter69Man
13 weeks ago

upminster

Airbnb?

By *issmorganWoman
13 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"Airbnb?"

Was gonna say same, or rent a private apartment maybe.

By *rafter69Man
13 weeks ago

upminster

Exactly that, make as much noise as you like and as much mess as you want and all leave well and truly satisfied its a win win

13 weeks ago

oxford

I’ve looked and it’s hard to find something suitable that isn’t a huge place. All the 1-2 bedrooms are annexes.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
13 weeks ago

Chester

"Airbnb?

Was gonna say same, or rent a private apartment maybe. "

With AirBnB just be wary that people are getting funny about number of people on the booking versus people turning up - low but not zero risk!

By *rafter69Man
13 weeks ago

upminster

Would a small barn conversion work, not many rooms but bigger and normally off the beaten track to let all your inhibitions go

By *os19Man
13 weeks ago

Edmonton

"At the risk of stirring the trolls into pms, I am organizing a get together for 4-5 guys for my wife’s birthday.

We don’t want to have it at home - too messy. I presume hotel is problematic because of raised eyebrows and noise.

Any suggestions for day time private locations? We don’t really want to use a club unless it’s available during the day and convention to Oxford."

. Apologies in advance as geography is not my strong point.Are there any daytime clubs or spa say within a hour from your location you could use.I believe Oxford to Kestrels/ AbFabs in the Heathrow area could be done in a hour but you would have to apply for membership and so would the guys attending unless you just wanted to choose some guys already at Kestrels.

13 weeks ago

oxford

That’s right, which adds more complexity when we just want a space to fuck!

By *layfullsamMan
13 weeks ago

Solihull

Could one of the lucky guys be selected because they can host ?

By *_the_impalerMan
13 weeks ago

canterbury

There are a few places mostly spacious dungeons that can be hired so of course a few but I have found taking a deposit helps towards the cost but also confirms the guests place

In the past I have been to www.thefetishstudio.com for GB and reasonable hire rate and plenty of space and privacy for numerous visitors to attend and its in reading

There are others in the south East which are similar

By *arla SwingerWoman
13 weeks ago

Somewhere

Are there no hotels near you that have outdoor rooms you don't have to go into the main hotel to access? I can think of 3 near to me off the top of my head. Look for something similar near you?

By *lumPuddingCouple
13 weeks ago

Doncaster

Kink dungeons/studios are usually reasonable, have lots of equipment to play on and showers are really handy. A bit of googling should find one in your area which charge for a few hours.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
13 weeks ago

luton

As the guys if any of them can host

By *LR68Man
13 weeks ago

Peterborough

Airb&b all the way.. Organised a gb in a hotel but noise was an issue.. so now it would be a private Airb&b.. next door to me is an Airb&b but way to close for me to organise one there

By *layfullsamMan
13 weeks ago

Solihull

Kassam stadium on the centre circle it’s closed season they’d be happy for the extra income

13 weeks ago

oxford

Cool, could you help with names? We aren’t familiar with hotels with places outside of reception.

13 weeks ago

oxford

"Kink dungeons/studios are usually reasonable, have lots of equipment to play on and showers are really handy. A bit of googling should find one in your area which charge for a few hours."

Do you have any examples? I don’t think we have anything like that near us.

By *itygamesMan
13 weeks ago

UK

garden shed/mancave

By *_the_impalerMan
13 weeks ago

canterbury

The fetish studio is reading is that far?

Another in north London I will look for the name

Especially as priced the same as a cheap Airbnb

By *entlemanJim28Man
13 weeks ago

the Shires

"The fetish studio is reading is that far?

Another in north London I will look for the name

Especially as priced the same as a cheap Airbnb "

I Think there is a dungeon at High Wycombe as well

By *harAndBryCouple
13 weeks ago

nr Stamford

Can't help on the location (we meet at home as we have the space) but the numbers.....we recently tried to arrange a gang bang. Sent out thirty invites, got ten accepted, and three actually turned up with just two of the no-shows letting us know they weren't coming.

(Bry)

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple
13 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

We book a suite in a hotel. Get two key cards and it works just fine. Proper briefs and select hotels with high traffic and high turnover. Proper briefs that state a specific start and doors locked time (I go for 15 minutes of the start time that way late comers don’t mess with the briefing and flow).

By *asmartsCouple
13 weeks ago

sheffield

"At the risk of stirring the trolls into pms, I am organizing a get together for 4-5 guys for my wife’s birthday.

Any suggestions for day time private locations? We don’t really want to use a club unless it’s available during the day and convention to Oxford."

We always book a hotel suite

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple
13 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

Travel lodge family rooms is also a good option, one queen bed for fucking one for sleeping in.

13 weeks ago

oxford

"Travel lodge family rooms is also a good option, one queen bed for fucking one for sleeping in.

"

Thanks. We are near a few travel lodges so maybe that’s best. They are pretty impersonal and presume the staff couldn’t care less!

By *asher11Man
13 weeks ago

market harborough

get one of the guys to accomadate atleast that way you will have 1 guy turn up

By *entlemanJim28Man
13 weeks ago

the Shires

"Travel lodge family rooms is also a good option, one queen bed for fucking one for sleeping in.

Thanks. We are near a few travel lodges so maybe that’s best. They are pretty impersonal and presume the staff couldn’t care less!"

The one at Peartree gets used by a lot of builders amd businessmen etc so think they’d be used to guys walking in and out

By *annabarberaCouple
13 weeks ago

Staffs

We like to hold them at local adult cinemas

There's a few here in the Midlands if your prepared to travel

By *H and GBCouple
13 weeks ago

Reading

I have used Central Studios Cheltenham, Pain Palace Worcester, Fettish Studios Reading and Mikes in Cirencester for Gangbangs. Not sure how far you wish to travel from Oxford, maybe ask Sian where she uses in Abingdon.

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

I think abfabs club have private rooms you can lock must be able to fit few guys in there,

Also would love an invite x

By *orkshirecouple69 returnCouple
13 weeks ago

doncaster

For my wife’s birthday a couple of years ago we went to a club

We sat in the smoking beer garden and

Chatted to a few single guys told them straight it was the wife’s birthday

It was quiet easy to round 4 guys up and take them to a room

Even a couple of spectators joined in

By *heer Indulgence PartiesWoman
13 weeks ago

Leicestershire

I don’t think at a large hotel there would be an issue with 4/5 gents or couples going to a room

Some air bnb places than be large apartment type buildings with contactless entry … that might feel less risky than a hotel maybe

By *omoxfordMan
13 weeks ago

leeds

Go on either national trust or land mark trust website

( can't remember which one )

You can book stays in random buildings bloke I worked with stayed in a castle

Post new Message to Thread