Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

anal Orgasm

Jump to newest

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man
14 weeks ago

liverpool

Sorry if this in the wrong thread but honestly I couldn't decide a better one to put the thread in.

I'm looking for advice on how to achieve a male anal orgasm. I've googled it and experimented but never achieved it myself.

I want to get fucked and properly enjoy it but I'm not sure how and I don't want to disappoint any prospective partners whether male shemale or strap on by not enjoying it.

Could any body offer advice please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uiteCurlyMan
14 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Douche, lube and use your fingers to explore and then a dildo of some kind that you can control until you find your prostate. Then stimulate that place until you experience the biggest orgasm and cum load of your life. Be careful though because the orgasm is so powerful that it can become the only way that you can or want to cum for ever after. Finding a person with a cock and the intelligence and patience and understanding to do that with you will be a mission and a half. Maybe you will then understand why women don’t always orgasm when they have sex.,,.. the rabbit hole go down you must if want to you really do.

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man
14 weeks ago

liverpool

Douche, lube and use your fingers to explore and then a dildo of some kind that you can control until you find your prostate.

(I've tried all of that tbh. but still no joy )

Be careful though because the orgasm is so powerful that it can become the only way that you can or want to cum for ever after.

(This is what I'm looking for the golden unicorn so I've heard)

Finding a person with a cock and the intelligence and patience and understanding to do that with you will be a mission and a half. Maybe you will then understand why women don’t always orgasm when they have sex.,,.. the rabbit hole go down you must if want to you really do.

(I'm willing to go through that rabbit hole and far beyond if I can find the right partner)

As a side note I love your profile your pictures are amazing

By *uiteCurlyMan
14 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Good luck in your mission. I found that I needed to be really horny and very relaxed. When I used to do it to myself regularly. I’d often get so so close to cumming but struggle to push over the edge.

It was so powerful it kind of hurt. Rubbing and prodding my p spot. I’d go soft and start dripping with precum until it’s just running out of me, then if I could keep going I’d start shaking, my whole body orgasming, like all my nerves fired off all at once. So much cum would shoot out of my soft cock and go everywhere which actually did hurt but felt amazing at the same time. Still rubbing my prostate I’d make jet after jet of cum.

It’s such a turn on.

I like to scoop it up and eat as much as I can.

My cum coated cock would usually then get rock hard as I masturbated using my sticky mess as lube. I’d stroke myself to a normal orgasm shooting a whole load more cum all over myself. Mmmm

It’s so good. Keep trying. Xx

Thank you for admiring my profile I hope it turns you on. Xx

Bx

By *achel SmythTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Farnborough

I still keep trying … it remains the Holy Grail to me!! … never got there .. despite my growing toy box of toys!!

Trying is half the fun though!!

By *ubcdverykinkyMan
14 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

Done it many times. Love it. And it's the best feeling in the world xx

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple
14 weeks ago

Stafford

You have to really take your time. Get your bum really stretched and warmed up and I mean take your time. Try smaller toys at first, make sure you are beyond clean too inside and out. I make my bum super smooth too and then my lady makes love to me with her strap on, fucking me doesn’t work, we treat it like love making and she gets as much pleasure as I do. When as she puts is balls deep she normally squirts which is when I have the climax with gentle touches of my cock. We think the cleaner you can get the better, both shower and shave and go to bed smelling and looking nice treating male anal like a bedroom treat works for us. I’ve been criticised before on here for this but I also dab my rectum with a little lidocaine gel for added pleasure the numbing helps me really relax. Hope these tips help ? Cheers

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Luckily had it a few times. First time was so intense. I was getting fucked from behind the guy was in deep. He must have hit the right spot and I just came. Most intense orgasm I have ever had.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS
14 weeks ago

South Birmingham

Right there is a big difference bewteen anal orgasm and cuming from prostate simulation.

i can get a lot of anal orgasms that make me shiver make my inside spasms with pleasure and the men can really feel it on their cock, those are anal orgasms ad can be acheived a lot more easily than what someone describe here as what i call a sissygasm.

best position for me is when i ride the man,strapon, shemale)

to get a sissygasm it is a lot harder and not everyone will get to that point, i have done it a few time bu it is really hard to acheive and take a long time and practice for some.

to be fair i get more and more pleasure from anal orgasms as i can get them over and over in a single play, a lot of the time i will get 3 or 4 in a single fucking session if the guy is good

By *exiSalliTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Chester

I would love to experience this x

By *lice AgainTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Bristol

I've only achieved it twice and both times from other people.

Firstly from a man with a chunky 7" cock who seemed to know exactly what he was doing. Doggy style, I came very hard with nothing touching my cock.

Secondly, also in doggy from a guy who had a bit of a failure so slid his fingers inside me and brought me off very quickly.

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man
14 weeks ago

liverpool

Thanks for the advice all, it appears I need much more patience and training to achieve it.

Some new toys ordered and lots of training hopefully I'll be leaking soon

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Toy me town

By *im28Man
14 weeks ago

loughborough

I’ve been fucked a few times where I’ve cum handsfree. Feels absolutely amazing

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man
14 weeks ago

liverpool

*Update*

So I got a flexible vibrator. I've been playing with it and felt the orgasm build but couldn't quite get there. I'm going to buy myself a cage to see if I can stop all distractions and achieve anal extasy.

Hopefully I'll be ready to please everyone including myself soon

Thanks for all the advice

14 weeks ago

Only achieved it once, by myself. Absolutely explosive and very, very satisfying. Ex wife used to try helping, but I banned her for having extremely painful false nails.

Hade a few plugs too. While they enhanced pleasure, I found they didn’t contribute to orgasm.

By *alsam1Couple
14 weeks ago

Caister

In the same boat. Ive tried fingers and toys my wife has been in there looking but to no avail lol

By *ush12345Woman
13 weeks ago

Northwich

There's not many women posting, however we can have them also!. Even better when we are having them at the same time as a citral one and a faginal one.

By *achel SmythTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Farnborough

Only once have I ever experienced this … a lovely lady friend - who absolutely knew what she was doing, fingered me at the same time as a blow job - I nearly fainted.

I have tried many many times with a whole toy box full of different toys, but still chasing the Holy Grail here …. but having a lot of fun looking for it!! Xxx

R xx

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man
13 weeks ago

liverpool

Thank you for all the advice.

Alas even after trying new toys and even caging my cock I am still unable to achieve the fabled male anal orgasm. I guess it's just not available to me or I need a partner who's skilled enough to help.

Either way I'm out of luck right now. I want to thank everybody for their advice on trying to help me.

By *ausage1970Man
13 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

"There's not many women posting, however we can have them also!. Even better when we are having them at the same time as a citral one and a faginal one.

"

I have a fwb who only cums when she has anal she also knows about finding a man's prostate

By *lex1979ABC OP   Man
13 weeks ago

liverpool

I've got the place to myself tonight she is going out.

So I've got myself 3 plugs of various sizes, 2 vibrators one a flexible 6inch the other a black 9 inch. I'm going to get sissified and give myself one more attempt at a sissygasm. Hopefully I can cum in my panties.

By *uiteCurlyMan
13 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Try with your fingers and find the spot the magic spot!

By *unchalMan
13 weeks ago

Dartford

"Try with your fingers and find the spot the magic spot! "

That sounds rude. Are you at Glastonbury now. I’m losing track of time. Did/have you have fun?!

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
13 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

My guy has what we call dry orgasms but I don't know if that's the correct term. It's orgasms without any ejaculation.

I finger him with one or maybe two fingers. Hook my fingers towards his front and I feel a vein with a pulse in it. It could just be his anatomy. It takes very little movement....just a wee tap tap tap and it builds. When he cums he shudders all over and has several aftershocks. It's very intense for him and he can't speak but he does move his body in a way so I know he needs me out of him.

I like to do it as part of massage. So I'm massaging him inside and out.

By *andy1555TV/TS
13 weeks ago

Cambridge

I searching for this too, so much so that I’m contemplating buying a remote controlled prostrate massager, one that can be controlled through an App so others have control.

Does anyone have any experience of these? Are they any good and do they work?

By *uiteCurlyMan
13 weeks ago

Glastonbury

"Try with your fingers and find the spot the magic spot!

That sounds rude. Are you at Glastonbury now. I’m losing track of time. Did/have you have fun?!"

I’m not going to the festival x

By *uiteCurlyMan
13 weeks ago

Glastonbury

"My guy has what we call dry orgasms but I don't know if that's the correct term. It's orgasms without any ejaculation.

I finger him with one or maybe two fingers. Hook my fingers towards his front and I feel a vein with a pulse in it. It could just be his anatomy. It takes very little movement....just a wee tap tap tap and it builds. When he cums he shudders all over and has several aftershocks. It's very intense for him and he can't speak but he does move his body in a way so I know he needs me out of him.

I like to do it as part of massage. So I'm massaging him inside and out. "

Perfect. Mmm

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
12 weeks ago

East Anglia

"There's not many women posting, however we can have them also!. Even better when we are having them at the same time as a citral one and a faginal one.

"

I have amazing anal orgasms totally different from my vaginal ones but still very very intense. I have learnt to play with mr and he now has amazing orgasms when I finger (usually 2 or 3)or strap on him

By *odie rTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Wakefield

I would love this been my fantasy for years.i would love to dress up for the occasion, end up getting fucked deep in doggie style, or riding a nice hard cock and coming through anal sex.

Had a good few prostate massages but I love the idea of really having a good orgasm though sex.pm me with any thoughts.

By *odie rTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Wakefield

I would love this been my fantasy for years.i would love to dress up for the occasion, end up getting fucked deep in doggie style, or riding a nice hard cock and coming through anal sex.

Had a good few prostate massages but I love the idea of really having a good orgasm though sex.pm me with any thoughts.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
12 weeks ago

SouthEast

I've fucked women to anal orgasm many times. They say it is different to a vaginal and clitor orgasm.

Men...I don't know, I think we are all different and not everyone has the same sensations. Most men don't like stuff up their bum.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS
12 weeks ago

South Birmingham

Well I had over 20 anal orgasms last night some absolutely strong one that lasted 30sec and more to not be able to move afterwards.

This is completely different than prostate milking. But they feel so much better and so intense it was truly something else.

By *ornagainchristianMan
12 weeks ago

Preston (but travel all over the UK

I’ve tried a few times and have an anal toy but can’t seem to properly find the spot. I still need penis stimulation to cum, even though this rapidly increases the sensation, but no hands “sissygasm” is what I’m after. Think I need to find someone who’s a pro and knows exactly what to look for and where to aim, then just absolutely hammer it. Open to offers lol

By *achel SmythTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Farnborough

"My guy has what we call dry orgasms but I don't know if that's the correct term. It's orgasms without any ejaculation.

I like to do it as part of massage. So I'm massaging him inside and out. "

That sounds like you’ve hit the spot … literally!!! …. It sounds amazing - I wish!!

R xx

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple
11 weeks ago

Bristol

I've bought and used a bunch of toys, and had fingers and vibrators in there. Also tried strap on fucking.

Always feels decent, and not unpleasant, but just at the moment it never really feels like it builds to anything.

Probably me not being patient enough, and probably partially that I struggle to get in a comfortable position long enough for it to happen. Plus it always feels like the toys shift and slide and fall off the right spot.

Will keep at it tho, as it sounds mind-blowing.

By *arahfromwarringtonTV/TS
11 weeks ago

warrington

I’ve never managed it fully either, although I’ve had some very pleasant sensations. You need a fairly firm toy, my favourite is one of the old-fashioned silver rigid vibrators. Slide it in slowly, pressing it firmly against the front wall of the rectum. You will feel it when you hit the prostate. I suspect your posture is important. I’ve never found prostate massagers to be any use at all, but I do want to try a fucking machine at some point, I think that may work.

By *spotpleasurerMan
11 weeks ago

Norwich

I've found it to be challenging. A post-op female says I have a small prostate that is deep, so it's difficult to hit the right spot.

By *actilenorfolkgentMan
11 weeks ago

Norwich

I have prostate problem, enlarged, and medication dosn't help. I don't get sensations during orgasm and don't cum a lot. Wonder if I'd feel more with penetration hitting prostate, Never taken full anal

By *actilenorfolkgentMan
11 weeks ago

Norwich

I like to do it as part of massage. So I'm massaging him inside and out.

That sounds like you’ve hit the spot … literally!!! …. It sounds amazing - I wish!!

R xx"

Think that's what I need

11 weeks ago

I’ve cum so much from anal, I recently tried a fisting toy and that has taken it to another level, I cum over and over again

By *razymindMan
11 weeks ago

Dublin mainly

"

By *amanthatvxxxTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Good luck in your mission. I found that I needed to be really horny and very relaxed. When I used to do it to myself regularly. I’d often get so so close to cumming but struggle to push over the edge.

It was so powerful it kind of hurt. Rubbing and prodding my p spot. I’d go soft and start dripping with precum until it’s just running out of me, then if I could keep going I’d start shaking, my whole body orgasming, like all my nerves fired off all at once. So much cum would shoot out of my soft cock and go everywhere which actually did hurt but felt amazing at the same time. Still rubbing my prostate I’d make jet after jet of cum.

It’s such a turn on.

My cum coated cock would usually then get rock hard as I masturbated using my sticky mess as lube. I’d stroke myself to a normal orgasm shooting a whole load more cum all over myself. Mmmm

Bx"

This is a great description of what ive experienced and as another poster mentioned, dry orgasms too. Mainly get these as a build when being pegged or dildoed.

By *uiteCurlyMan
10 weeks ago

Glastonbury

"Good luck in your mission. I found that I needed to be really horny and very relaxed. When I used to do it to myself regularly. I’d often get so so close to cumming but struggle to push over the edge.

It’s such a turn on.

Bx

This is a great description of what ive experienced and as another poster mentioned, dry orgasms too. Mainly get these as a build when being pegged or dildoed. "

I’m happy that you liked it xx

By *ingeriefetish69TV/TS
9 weeks ago

North East

Not sure what you're trying to achieve here - a sissygasm and an anal orgasm are 2 different things, in my experience. I've sissygasmed while being fucked anally, which again is different from hands-free cumming from my hard girlcock during anal sex. An anal vibrator - one labelled for prostate stimulation - will get you in the zone, but after that, everyone gets off differently. A slow ride on a dildo, turning it 90 degrees systematically and stroking myself worked for me, but it's only happened 3 times out of all my attempts, and never after less than 2 hours. Always have an extra tube of lube, in case you run out. The matching spasms from each end are indescribable - ejaculating is painful (I made sure I gagged myself with my knickers when I was close after the first time as it is a SCREAMING orgasm) and feels like it's never going to stop, although that might be because I leave myself alone for as long as possible before trying. Make sure you're not going to be disturbed - I was a shaking mess afterwards - not to mention the copious amounts of cum and lube soaking the bed and my nightwear. It took all my time to crawl to the bathroom to soak in the bath. Fell asleep and only woke up when it went cold. Such a hot experience, but no partner has ever been able to give me it, sadly xxx

By *razymindMan
8 weeks ago

Dublin mainly

Some nice comments here

By *andL4FunCouple
8 weeks ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

Try one of the prostrate massage type vibrators they work a treat. Very intense orgasms. You can get ones with a combined vibrating cock ring and these are great. Using them when you’re having sex with your cock in your partner is incredible.

By *oiraTvTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Derry

Good read, to be honest... Think, I am in the same boat as others...

Bought various anal toys but no lightie... Some of the charged run out of power. Would love to meet another tv and just chill and take turns at trying to get each other off "hands free" 😉

By *actilenorfolkgentMan
8 weeks ago

Norwich

I used clippers to trim my balls and perinium and the vibrations on the latter caused me to cum quite intensely

By *ig boy manchesterMan
8 weeks ago

manchester

One guy fingered me and made my cum fir ages felt like i wouldnt stop it was amazing

By *aked_magicMan
7 weeks ago

the gutter looking at the stars (UAE)

i can regularly orgasm with my Aneros Progasm, highly recommend a proper massager.

By *astpoetMan
7 weeks ago

where the world takes me

I might be one of the lucky ones but I cum from anal alone and don’t need anyone touching my cock to do it. I find it just happens, though I definitely cum harder from a real cock than a fake one.

By *achel SmythTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Farnborough

"i can regularly orgasm with my Aneros Progasm, highly recommend a proper massager."

I have one of these, and routinely ‘wear it’ and also use when I’m playing. However .. whilst it feels nice when I do cum … it doesn’t make make orgasm… clearly I’m missing something here??

By *ingeriefetish69TV/TS
7 weeks ago

North East

It's so difficult to achieve - I've only managed it 3 times. Once it took 6 hours, but the double orgasm left me exhausted in a puddle of my own mess! Hoping to try again this weekend.

By *aughtierneedsMan
7 weeks ago

Exeter

I can cum from anal but mostly it’s been when I’ve been using toys etc on myself.

I need a guy with ( quite a big / long) cock to just lie back and let me find the spot, then I can cum.

It’s the most intense orgasm ever, leaves me shuddering and I cum loads

By *ifunlover69Man
7 weeks ago

Exeter

"I can cum from anal but mostly it’s been when I’ve been using toys etc on myself.

I need a guy with ( quite a big / long) cock to just lie back and let me find the spot, then I can cum.

It’s the most intense orgasm ever, leaves me shuddering and I cum loads "

Sounds like you've had more luck than me I've tried many toys and techniques but never had any success. Love to find some help!

By *amanthatvxxxTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

An update on my last post. A recent meet i was giving a very good seeing to by one of two girls.

One had to hold my legs as i bucked about shaking with dry orgasms as the other gorgeous, girl filled me. Then without any warning my white sheer panties turned translucent as my cum just flowed in buckets. It just felt like i was peeing as the cum soaked me.

looking forward to experiencing again.

By *elcdtvTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Fareham

I can achieve this with patience and toys. Also a female FWB fingered me to a prostrate cum which was amazing.

Never achieved orgasm through fucking disappointingly. They never last long enough for me to cum. The nirvana and I keep looking and trying x

By *uiteCurlyMan
6 weeks ago

Glastonbury

"An update on my last post. A recent meet i was giving a very good seeing to by one of two girls.

One had to hold my legs as i bucked about shaking with dry orgasms as the other gorgeous, girl filled me. Then without any warning my white sheer panties turned translucent as my cum just flowed in buckets. It just felt like i was peeing as the cum soaked me.

looking forward to experiencing again. "

That’s a great result! Well done. I need that too but I’m feeling a bit more Domme recently which is fun. X I’d still take it like a slut from the right girls.

Post new Message to Thread