Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile help

Jump to newest

By *ornyN52 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Ruislip

OK, I'm going for it so am prepared for people's worst ! I've been lucky enough to have a few meets from fab which have been great. But i seem to strike out a lot more often than I get lucky! Would love to hear people's opinions on my profile and whether it could be improved!

Any and all advice is welcomed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harAndBryCouple
3 weeks ago

nr Stamford

Your pics aren't the best we've ever seen but at least they're not just a load of close up dick pics. Maybe have a look through other guys profiles and look to see how your pcs could be improved, and although we might be in the minority we do like to see one tasteful dick pic just to get an idea.

Your text though - sorry to say it's just the same cliche stuff that every guy writes and there's nothing in there to hook a conversation to. Maybe just one or two lines talking about what you like to do outside of swinging, just so people can mention it or ask a question or two.

(Bry)

By *uenevereWoman
3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Pics are OK. A smiling face pic is always a good option if you're happy to be seen.

The text is generic and tells me nothing about what you want or can offer. Everyone has preferences.

You need to sell yourself.

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

Whilst not inherently bad your profile needs to be embellished somewhat. @Bry is correct: your profile narrative is inoffensive but, if I may, insipid. It's quite samey and 'identikit'.

Remove "naughty fun" — it comes across as adolescent.

What is "scat"...?

By *harAndBryCouple
3 weeks ago

nr Stamford

"What is "scat"...?"

Poop

(Bry)

By *revaunanceCouple
3 weeks ago

Exeter

Personally speaking, I think your profile could be enhanced by some clothed pics.

By *ornyN52 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Ruislip

Thanks everyone, appreciate the comments. Have made some changes, hopefully now reads better!? Will look at adding some more photos (with clothes too!) aswell!

Post new Message to Thread